My Story 1

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

"Thank you" Ren said with sweet smile turning his head towards JR....

JR and Ren are lying beside each other, holding hands.....

"For what?"

"For everything till now" Ren thanked JR taking his hand to place a kiss....... "Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be your first" 

This was the only thing Ren could say, he was great full to JR for everything, for saving him, for teaching him, for being his friend, for taking his ity, for giving his ity......

He can only thank JR and could not ask anything in return.....

JR pulled Ren closer to kiss deeply, "Take rest for a while then I will take you back" JR said pulling the blanket up as they snuggled to sleep....

__________________________________

Jonghyun left Korea and Ren behind, before leaving he gave the club owner enough money to keep Ren safe for 4 years and he asked them to let Ren continue his study in return of the contract and with a promise that he will always support them once he takes over his parents company.... 

 

 

3 years later.........

"Hyung you are late today" Ren said smiling....

"Sorry Ren_ah there was traffic" 

"It's ok hyung, so what are we learning today?"

"How about learning idioms?" Aron replied

Ren met Aron in his piano classes, after Jonghyun left Ren started homeschooling to complete his school studies and also joined piano lessons, He always wanted to play piano..... Aron was also a student there and got closer with Ren as the days went....

Aron found Ren cute so he always took care of Ren..... Ren also found Aron reliable, he askedAron to teach him English in his spare time as Aron did his schooling in US ...

They meet 3 days a week in a park for their classes.....

"What happened Ren?" Aron asked as he saw Ren standing up suddenly...

"Hyung, Hyung, that is".....

"What Ren?"

"That is... I just saw. .. that is JR..."

"JR...who is JR?" Aron was confused...

"He is back hyung" Minki was smiling...

All excited Ren stood up from his place, took few steps forward but his legs froze as he saw a girl came smiling towards Jonghyun and entangled her hands with Jonghyun pulling him with her....

"Ren are you fine" Aron asked...

But Ren ignored Aron and followed Jonghyun and almost reached him "JR" he shouted

Jonghyun stopped...

"Ren" Aron pulled Ren turning him towards himself

Jonghyun heard a voice calling JR, he turned but saw no one familiar...

"Jonghyuna come fast, we are getting late" saejong dragged Jonghyun with her..

"I have to go hyung, I'm sorry, let's meet another day" Ren said removing Aron's hand off him, he turned back only to find Jonghyun gone from there..

"Did he not hear me?

Did he not recognise me?

Did he forget me?

JR is back but he did not come to meet me...

Who was the girl with him? They looked too close..

Did he not want to meet me because he got a girlfriend now?"

Ren was left with many questions and thoughts.. " but again who was I ever to expect things from JR" Ren thought.. 

 

A/N : finally a update from Ren's side of the story

 

Aron... Why do you have to turn Ren at that moment.....