Holidays

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

Jonghyun was sitting in his usual seat in the class, enjoying the view outside the window. It was lunch break and some kids were playing outside with their friends and some were sitting in the class discussing their plans for next 3 days.... It was holiday the next day followed by the weekend....

 

Watching other kids playing with their friends and listening to all his classmates laughing,  joking and playing around, always makes Jonghyun sad, he has no one around with whom he can do those things, he has a friend Minhyun, but he is studying in US so Jonghyun can only talk to him in phone.......

 

Jonghyun really envies them......

 

They all are so lucky to have someone they can enjoy with.... Jonghyun sighs

 

Jonghyun returns from school with no energy left in him.......... And nothing to cheer him up, he lies on the bed staring to ceiling thinking he should have atleast made one fake Friend overlooking their real intention..... And he falls deep in sleep......

 

___________________________

 

 

"Jonghyunaa"......

A knock on the door wake jonghyun up....

 

"Kim Jonghyun wake up it's 9 am".

 

"Yes mother.".. Jonghyun replies as he leaves his room and the comfortable bed.

 

"Me and your father are leaving for Japan, we have a business meeting there, we will be back by Monday morning."

 

"Yes mother.."

 

"Woah... Can anything get worse than this, I have 3 days leave, I have nowhere to go and now even mother and father will not be there"..... Jonghyun run his hand through his hair as he went to dinning table to have breakfast.....

 

After breakfast Jonghyun went back to his room and dialled someone's number..

 

"Yeobuseyo.".

 

"Minhyunaa what are you doing?"

 

"I just came back from school, but why do you sound so low".... Minhyun asked

 

"Nothing, I was just".........

 

................

 

"Kim Jonghyun????"

"Aah yes say".......

 

"Are you fine? Shouldn't you be at school now?"

 

"No, it's holiday today, and tomorrow, and day after tomorrow, what should I do minhyuna?"

 

"Just go hang out with your friends, watch movies or go play games..."..

 

"With whom? You know I don't have friends in Seoul, not even a fake one"....

 

"You don't need any fake Friends Jonghyuna... What happened to your new friend you really liked, the one about whom you told me two days ago..... what was his name???"

 

"Minki.... Choi Minki.."... Jonghyun didn't wanted minhyun to know Ren's real identity so he gave him a fake name....

 

"Is he from your school?? Or is he son of your parents Friends??" Minhyun asked

 

 

"Yes something like that........ but...... But I don't know how to take the next step"...

 

"Just ask your parents if you can go to a friends house for study, they won't stop you if you say, you are going over for studies."..

 

"I can't do that, my parents are out of city for business tour."...

 

"Then, it's much better Jonghyuna, there is no one to stop you.. ..just call him over and your problem is solved.".....

 

"Why did I not think about it.... You are the best Hwang Minhyun... But calling him over is a too much, maybe some other day, for today I should just go and visit "him.....

 

"Whatever is fine with you, bye Kim Jonghyun...."

 

 

With that said Jonghyun went back to being bright and happy Jonghyun, the excitement was clearly visible on his face, it's been 2 days son he saw Ren.......

 

 

_______________________________________

 

 

Jonghyun stood in front of the person in front desk..

 

"Huh, you are back kid.... Can't control yourself ha..". The person asked with his usual smirk

 

"I really hate this guy... Can't he just do his work...". Jonghyun thought.

 

"Where is Ren?? You didn't let someone else see him right???"

 

"We do business on Money kid, we won't send him to another customer, unless someone pays more than you."......

 

"I will keep paying more than anyone."...

 

"Ok, whatever kid, go to room number 9, I will send Ren there.."