text me

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2

 

 

“Dating her?” Dami raised her eyebrows, “Don’t be reckless, she could be your sister!”

“Do you call daughter of a family wrecker a sister?” he asked Dami back.

She shook her head. “Ewh!”

“See? That’s why I’m gonna date her, made her go head over heel over me and one month later—BAM!—left her broken hearted. Better if she’s actually our sibling, I can use that for excuse, right?” Jiyong chuckles.

“Alright, just be careful… she could be sneaky like her mother.”

 

+

 

Jiyong end up accompanying Xin to his cousin’s new club in Hongdae.

“Isn’t this club cool?” Xin brought him a glass of beer.

“Yeah.”

“Anyways, that new girl.” Xin said.

“What about her?” Jiyong asked.

“Nana was right, she’s pretty.”

Jiyong alerted.

“Suho can’t stop talking about her on our way home, I think he likes her.”

“Oh really?” he murmured.

“Yeah, and I since she’s a smart girl, I think she’ll be a good pair for Suho, don’t you think so?”

Jiyong shrugged his shoulder.

“Let’s help Suho get that girl.”

“This club is really cool!” Jiyong raise from his chair and go to the dance floor.

 

+

 

“Chaerin-ah…”

Chaerin lifted her head, looking at a cute unnie at her stairway.

“Unnie.” She smiles greeting Dara, put down her knitting tools.

“What are you doing?” she came closer.

“I’m finishing this.” Chaerin showed her stuffed doll, “This is Amigurumi.”

“Amigurumi?”

“Yes, this is a Japanese art of knitting and crocheting, we made stuffed dill of accessories by knitted yarn.”

“This is cute…” Dara took a little fox Chaerin just made.

“My mom told me this when she’s sick…” Chaerin smiled.

“May I know you’re the cause of you mother’s passing?” Dara carefully asked.

“It was hypertension and over-protein.”

“Over-protein? Does she has problem with her kidney?” Dara asked.

“How you know that?” Chaerin ask.

“Well, I’m working at some kind of nursing home for the elders, it’s the same foundation with my orphanage back then.”

“You lived in an orphanage?” Chaerin asked.

“I’m also an orphan, well, my parents gave me up to the orphanage when I was little because they’re too poor, since then I never saw them again.” Dara said.

“Omo… unnie..” Chaerin pouted.

Dara shrugged, “We all had our own struggles. Oh by the way, why I familiar with some illness is because in the nursing home, some of them are suffering some affliction, one of the grandpa I know had this ailment.”

Chaerin awed by her job, “Wow your job is very cool.”

Dara chuckles, “So I was right, right?”

“Hm? Yeah, my mom has problem with her kidney.” She seems sad talking about it.

“Hey Chae… be strong!”

She nodded, “I will, unnie! My mom and dad would be sad if they see me keep being sad, right?”

She nodded, “By the way, so your mom taught you this? Teach me too, Chaerin-ah! What’s the name again?” Dara took another figure knitted doll.

“Amigurumi, unnie.”

 

+

 

“So you live in Yeongsan area…”

Chaerin was on her way to the library the next day when a voice startled her. She’s looking at the man walking beside her, Jiyong.

“Oh anyeong sunbae.” She bowed.

“Be comfortable with me, Chaerin…” he smiles.

Chaerin realized he got a pretty smiles, his lips formed a perfect curved with his gums peeking and that make his smile looks so cute.

“Chaerin?”

“Oh sorry. Yes?”

“I ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter