What happened to her?

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12

 

 

 

“This nursing home my family also fund in Incheon really need refreshment and new structural management, I really appreciate if you and Chaerin can go there and visit.” He said.

“Then what is it with the house, Suho-ssi…?” Dara asked.

“Ah that… that’s an official residence…"

"You want us to move there?"

"I-in case the work there took times… I’m preparing home for you and Chaerin to rest.”

Dara paused, “What is it about Suho-ssi?”

Suho chuckles, “I… I just want Chaerin to be safe.”

“I knew it.” Dara said. “I think we have the same thought.”

“Dara-ssi, I cared about her ever since before my bastard friend date her… looking at her like this broke my heart even more, and I just want her to be safe… and happy again.”

“I wish she could end up with a person like you.”

“I’m wishing that too…”

“I know its hard for your family to accept Chaerin’s condition now.” She said.

“Not really, my family is very open and we can talk about anything.” Suho replied, “this is not a TV drama Dara-ssi, my family is not that kind of family.”

 

Dara thinking about the phonecall she just had from Suho.

“Chaerin should just end up with a man like Suho…” she murmured. Then she type a text for Chaerin

 

To Chaerin:

Chae,what are you doing? Are you home? I’m still at the nursing home doing some filing. Can we meet here tomorrow? There’s some interesting job for us! I’m excited^^

 

+

 

“Chae…”

She heard knock on her door, Chaerin peeked from her window and saw Jiyong.

“What are you doing here?” she asked without opening the door.

“Chae, would you open the door? I need to talk to you.”

 

Chaerin slowly open the door. The first thing she noticed is the wound on his face but she hold the curiosity. Instead, she tried to scan and smell him, but he doesn’t seem drunk.

“Yes?” she finally said.

Jiyong just standing still near the door while Chaerin is in front of him, wearing an oversized t-shirt and a comfy short.

Then Jiyong saw her bump, a small bump that visible behind the t-shirt.

Chaerin follows his gaze, “ehm.” She clears while trying to hide it.

“Don’t.” he said.

“Huh?”

“Don’t hide it...” He choked, “I wanna see.”

“You wanna see…?”

“I wanna see… my baby.” he look down, tears start falling from his eyes.

“Jiyong-ssi…”

“I miss you, Chae, I miss you so much…” he cries, he broke down and crying.

Chaerin sighed, she chew her own lips, her heart broken to see Jiyong standing in front of her, trying to cover his face between his arm, his shoulder shaking badly as he tried to stop sobbing.

Chaerin step forward. She didn’t say anything and let him cry on her shoulder.

Jiyong immediately drown his face on her shoulder. “Chaerin…” he murmured.

Chaerin tried her best not to cry.

“Chae…” he whispers, his voice and his body begging her to hold him.

Hesitantly, Chaerin patted his back, “breath…”

His shoulder shakes, he cries again. He slips his hands and hug her tight. “I miss you…”

Chaerin took a deep breath.

“I miss you…” he repeated as if Chaerin wouldn’t hear him.

Chaerin gulp, there’s big lump in .

“Say you miss me too… please…” Jiyong whining.

Tears stream down her cheek.

“Say it, Chae…”

She closes her eyes, “I…”

And in split second Jiyong kissed her, he took her by the lips and press it in the amount that she knows, she’s gonna ask for more.

Jiyong tilt his head, his hand holding her back and he started to part his lips, enveloping her lower lip and kiss it slowly but sure…

Chaerin’s hand couldn’t help but start caressing his hair, cupping his sharp jaw and her lips following his lead. she know this is not she wants but sh's been missing the one right in front of her now.

“Chae…” he breathlessly call her name when she broke the kiss, “Let’s go back together.”

Chaerin step back.

“No… Jiyong-ssi, We both know why we can’t be together…” she said.

“Chae we can try to fight for our relationship.”

“Fight for our relationship is not an option… I can’t take the embarrassment and the look from everyone if I really have to stand among your family…" She shook her head,  "M-my mom was the other woman who ruin your family.”

She saw disappointment in his eyes.

“Chaerin, let’s runaway.” He said, he sounds brighter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter