I said, I need talk to you

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11

 

 

“The baby is strong. You should be thankful that you don’t even have the morning sickness.”

Chaerin smiling at the doctor. “Thank you, doc.”

The doctor nodded as she sent Chaerin to the door, “Please make another visit in two weeks, that’d be your 15 week.” The doctor said.

Chaerin caress her stomach, she could feel a small bump. “Yes, doc.”

“Good luck, Miss Lee…”

Chaerin nodded. “Thank you.”

 

She walked with Dara to the nursing home.

“So…” Dara murmured.

“I’m postponing my college, and will work at nursing home, like you said.”

“You can stay at my place if its hard to pay the flat…” Dara said.

Actually Chaerin had been thinking about this, since she has more expenses for doctor etc, she needs to have another job to pay the flat. She did have savings from her mother but she can’t depend herself on that saving.

“Unnie, you helped me enough.” Chaerin said. “I’m fine.”

 

+

 

One month passes, Jiyong never saw Chaerin at the campus again.

“Have you heard the rumor?” Jiyeon sat beside Nana who’s still annoyingly glue herself to Jiyong and his gank.

“What rumor?”

“The new girl, Lee Chaerin is take a leave for a semester.”

Jiyong alerted but he saw with the corner of his eyes that Suho also alerted.

“What? Why?” Nana asked.

“Well…” Jiyeon chuckles, “Rumor has it that she’s pregnant.”

Xin burst the drink he drank.

“Ah!! Oppa!!” Nana shriek when she got sprayed.

“Pregnant??” Xin asked.

“That girl… pretending to looking like smart innocent girl…” Jiyeon scoffed.

“Oppa, aren’t you close to her? I thought you were about to date her.” Nana asked Jiyong in annoyingly spoiled voice.

“Huh? Uh… no.” he’s looking away, he knew Xin and Suho is staring at him.

“Really? I thought—“

“Aish!! Nana when are you gonna stop being too nosy and loud? You got me headache.” Jiyong stood up and leave.

 

+

 

Suho parked his car in front of the nursing home. He walked in and meet some of the elders who busy chatting at the front yard.

“Ah… the handsome funder is here.” A grandma waves at him.

“Anyeong, grandma…” Suho bowed.

“Suho-ssi, are you having appointment with Dara unnie?” Suhyun greet him while bringing a tray of snacks for the elders.

“Uh no… I just… come to visit.” He said.

“Ah, okay, because Dara unnie is not here now.”

“What about Chaerin?” he asked.

“She also has no schedule today.” Suhyun said.

“Ah okay…”

“Well, see you later, oppa.” Suhyun continue walking.

“Suhyun-ah.” He calls her.

“Yes?”

“Uh… is Chaerin healthy?” he tried his luck, hoping that Suhyun would not think that he’s weird.

Suhyun paused, “Oh, yes, she is! Very lucky that she doesn’t get the morning sickness during the early stage of her pregnancies.”

Suhyun continues walking away while Suho just feels like he just got struck by a lightning.

 

+

 

Jiyong walked with Xin towards the parking lot the next day when he saw Suho came.

“Hey man, where were you yeste—“ Xin and Jiyong startled when Suho grab Jiyong by the collar.

“Who’s the father??” Suho asked.

“What the hell—?” Jiyong gasped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter