call you later?

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3

 

 

 

“I clearly told you that Suho likes her.”

Jiyong lift his head and saw Xin standing before him.

“Oh, yeah.” He’s lower his gaze to the laptop again.

“Then why you—“

“Why I suddenly like her too?” he asked.

Xin sat in the chair across Jiyong.

“Can’t I?” Jiyong closes his laptop, “What you think the reason of me helping her looking for bus line?”

Xin paused, “So you like her before Suho?’

“Yeah.” He shrugged.

“But why don’t you told me that when we were at the club?”

“I’m still figure out my feeling, but then she seems to be interested to me too… so yeah, I decided to make my move. Tell Suho to look for another girl, I’m sure there’s huge line for him.” Jiyong smirked.

“He seems fine with it…” Xin shrugged, “So… how’s this girl?”

Jiyong’s eyes look up, trying to find convincing words that he’s really is in love with this Chaerin, “She’s… well we haven’t really talk but one thing I like is… she’s different from girls I know.”

“She doesn’t care about you?”

Jiyong nodded, “She’s like Iye, my cat, I know Iye likes me and always seeking for my attention, but when I call her, she pretend like she doesn’t care.”

“You only talk to her once but you know she likes you? Tsk tsk… confident much?”

Jiyong laughs, “I called her several times, and she always pick up my calls, and we have conversations, not only me asking question but she will do the same.”

“Maybe she just wanna be friends?’

“She knew I like her, I made it crystal clear. She could ignore me if she doesn’t interested.” Jiyong winked.

Xin laughs, “Our expert!” he patted his back while standing up and heading to his next class.

Jiyong looking at Xin who uts left, he took his cellphone and looking at the screen, “I haven’t call her today.” He pressed Chaerin number.

 

+

 

“Unnie.” Chaerin greet Dara when she met her at the bus station near their place.

“Chaerinie…” Dara smile widely when Chaerin running to her.

“Let me help you with those groceries.” Chaerin took one plastic bag.

“No need, Chae…”

“It’s okay,” she said.

They walked to their house when Dara invited her to have meal together.

“You’re not working today?” Chaerin asked while helping Dara preparing some plates.

“I worked based on shift, Chae, I have the afternoon shift today.”

Suddenly Chaerin’s cellphone rang, and without her looking at the caller ID, she knew it must be Jiyong. He’s been calling her regularly since he got her number.

“Hello?”

“Hey Chae, where are you?”

“Uh… at home.” She replied.

“You don’t have any classes today?” Jiyong asked.

“I had two classes, one class this morning, and another in the afternoon but it cancelled.” She said, “Where are you?”

“Campus, thought you’re here cause I saw Nana.”

“Uh… no, I’m home.”

“Alright then, uh… call you again later?”

“Yeah, ok.” She said.

Chaerin hang up the phone.

“Boyfriend?” Dara asked.

“No, juts friend at campus. By the way, unnie, can I go to your workplace sometimes?” Chaerin asked.

“To the nursing home?”

Chaerin nodded, “Can’t I?”

“No, of course you can go there with me sometimes, I just don’t know that you’re interested.” Dara said. “Not many youngsters interested in this job.”

“Unnie, you’re pretty I think its easy for you get a job somewhere else… but why you choose to work there, isn’t it like semi-social work?” Chaerin carefully asked.

Dara smiles, “I know… but… I really love to be surrounded by elders… knowing that I don’t have mine.” She chuckles.

Chaerin paused, “must be nice…” she murmured.

“It is… you can have someone you call father, moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter