EPILOG

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOG

 

 

Joon is his name.

His born was surreal, magical… looking at Chaerin facing the battle to meet him was miraculous.

Jiyong caresses the baby picture in the living room of his house, he put back the frame and saw another pictures beside it; picture of him wearing the nice suit, holding a woman he loves in a white simple wedding gown. Beside them are his father and Dami holding Joon.

One year ago, Chaerin won the drinking game and she has to marry him, they agree to get married after she gave birth to Joon, and in Joon’s 4 mensiversary, his parents got married.

Jiyong peek on the wall clock and realize that he got an appointment with the campus administration; he’s registering his graduation and picking up Chaerin who got exam today.

 

Jiyong just finishing his business at the campus office when Chaerin appear.

“Hey, done with the graduation thingies?” she asked.

Jiyong nodded, “how’s the exam?”

“One down, two more to go!”

Jiyong patted her head. “Fighting!”

“Hey, Ji!” Xin calls.

“Oh hey man!” Jiyong saw him sitting at a bench with Suho.

Suho waving at them.

“Where’s Joon? uncle misses him.” Suho said.

“He’s at home, we’re not gonna bring him here, duh?!” Chaerin replied.

Suddenly a pretty and slender girl walking towards them.

“Whoaa… who’s that cutie.” Xin mumbled.

“New girl, just moving from California.” Chaerin said.

“Hi, anyone know where’s the bus stop?” she asked.

Suho was about to open his mouth when Xin tap his leg.

“Where are you going?” Xin asked.

“Cheongdam?”

“Ah, let me help you.” Xin stood up and leave with the girl.

“Nice tattoo you got there.” The girl said.

“You like tattoos?”

“Yeah… I got one.”

“Wow… what’s your name by the way?”

“I’m Daum… Daum Ahn. And you are?”

“Just call me XIn… or oppa.”

 

“What the just happened?” Suho grunted, “When will my turn come?”

Jiyong laughs, “Your girl won’t be the one who taking bus, man, you’d probably meet her at a nice private restaurant sitting on a table reserved by your parents and her parents.”

“Ya! My family is not like the one in the drama! They’re not gonna arranged a marriage for me!”

Suddenly his cellphone rang.

“Hello?” Suho answered.

“Suho-ssi, please emptied schedule for tomorrow evening, your parents want you to come to a dinner with the daughter of Lim Ltd. CEO. This is not an arranged dating, just a friendly dinner, young sir.”

“Oh …” he murmured.

 

+

 

“So I just got text from Dad,” Chaerin said whe they get into the car, “read this.”

Jiyong read the text.

 

From: Dad

Chae, I’m going to Jeju for two nights with Dami for a company meeting and warehouse visit. And since you still have exams and Jiyong will be busy with graduation and working training, we decided to bring Joon with us. Don’t worry about us.

 

“Don’t worry about them??” Jiyong shriek, “They bring my son and—“ Jiyong loses his words.

“Not fair, right?" Chaerin also pouting.

"Dad never see us as parents, he thinks Joon is his son.” Jiyong grunting.

"Joon seems to love Dad more..." Chaerin whimpering. "He owns Joon's heart..."

“Well, babe, he owns us too… I mean… he’s the one who pays for everything related to us and Joon right now… he’s the daddy long legs for all of us.” Jiyong grinned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter