i broke up with her

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9

 

 

 

Jiyong could only walk faster when he saw Chaerin walk towards him at the campus the next day.

She’s been trying to call him and text him after the text he sent last night, but he keep on silent mode.

“Oppa,” she said.

Jiyong stopped.

“Yes?”

“Yes?!” Chaerin raised her eyebrows.

Jiyong look away.

“What’s with the text? Are there nothing to explain??” she asked.

Jiyong sighed. “Let’s go.” He pull her.

 

“Now tell me what you wanna know?” he asked when they’re at one quiet corner of the campus.

“You! You’re the one who have to explain!” she said.

Jiyong gazing at his shoes.

“What did I do wrong? Is it because I call Suho and Xin sunbae ‘oppa’??”

“Nope... not at all.”

“Then what? Why you want a break up?”

Jiyong didn’t answer, he saw hint of tears in the corner of her eyes and he look away.

“You told me you love me just an hour before! Why you change your mind? Why?” now the tears is officially falling.

Jiyong can’t answer, he just look down.

“What did I do wrong to you… why you want a break up… oppa?”

He peek on her, and he regret it right away, her face shows a great amount of sadness.

“I…” Jiyong paused, he prepared, he prepared several reasons but he forget them all once he saw her tears. “I just lost it all…”

“Lost what?”

“I don’t love you anymore.”

“W-what…?”

Jiyong sees disappointment all over her face.

“H-how… how is that even possible?” she asked.

“I don’t know.” He shrugged his shoulders, “It’s so sudden, I don’t think about you anymore, I’m not happy when I see you… I don’t feel what I feel towards you before… so… I guess I just don’t love you anymore.”

Chaerin froze, his words feels like a lightning strike right to her heart and her head goes blank.

“But… you told me you loved me last night…”

“Really?” Jiyong gulp, “I don’t remember.”

Jiyong looking at Chaerin’s trembling hand, he prepared himself to get a great slap from her, but she just clench it.

“You’re so mean…” she lowly said and then leave.

 

Jiyong release a big sighed when she’s walked away. He went into his car and took a bottle of water on the passenger seat. Jiyong gulped a big amount of water to calm himself.

“I did it…” he murmured, “I did it…”

He rubbed his face.

“I’m proud of myself… I did it.”

 

+

 

Chaerin didn’t go to the next class, she went straight home without thinking. She climb the stair and unlock her door still with her blank mind.

“What did I do wrong?” she mumbled. “What happen?”

She took a short breath several times before she falls to the floor and crying.

Chaerin cries, she cries loudly.

“What is thiisss…??” she cries, “Why… oppa why…”

Tears keep coming down. Her hands shaking and her body got no power at all. She look around and it’s quiet. She sat on the floor hugging her knees and cry.

“Why….?”  She sobs, “Why he… breaking up… with me… why…” she’s panting.

Thousands whys flying in her head and she got no answer to that.

 

+

 

“I dumped her.” Jiyong took Dami’s food when he met her at the dining table in their house.

“Oh hello.” Dami greet him.

“I dumped her, I broke up with her.” He repeated.

“I hear you.” Dami continue eating her food.

“My duty is done~ I’m free again. Oh God… I miss my normal life.” He walks toward his room.

Dami just looking at his brother as he disappear into his room door.

“Are you sure...?” She mumbled.

 

+

 

“Where are you going?” Dami asked Jiyong when he’s already neat and ready to go somewhere.

“Going out, meeting girls, of course.” He smirked.

“Oh, okay.”

“Sis,” he sat next to Dami, “You should see her face when I told her ‘I don’t love you anymore’.” Jiyong slightly laughs.

“What about it?”

“She was like—blank.” He laughs again.

“So, she must be crying now, right?” Dami asked.

Jiyong paused.

“Right?” Dami asked again.

“Hope so.” He shortly answered and then stood up. “Bye, sis, I’m leaving.”

Dami nodded, “bye, have fun.”

 

+

 

 “Don’t forget to take your medicine, Grandpa Kim! Aishh… you really want to see me angry?” Dara put her hands on hips and pretend to be mad at a grandpa at the nursing home.

“Eyy pretty Dara-ssi cannot be angry at me… I will sad!” Grandpa Kim pouts.

“Then eat the medicine!”

Dara smiles while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter