our date pt .2

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5

 

 

He caresses her cheek, and it confirms the smoothness of her skin. Its time to make her falling deeper.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m kissing my girlfriend, Chae…” then he let his lips touching hers.

Just when Jiyong is about to press his lips further, Chaerin pull away.

“You’re not my boyfriend…” she smiles.

 

Chaerin immediately went away to finish plating their lunch. They don’t talk very much during lunch, Chaerin didn’t look awkward but surely she’s being a bit quiet.

“I’m sorry.” Jiyong said from across the table.

Chaerin lift her head, “For?”

“For trying to kiss and claim you as my girl.”

A smile formed fro her lips and Jiyong sigh for the trivial taste he tasted, her lips was soft and sweet.

“Don’t worry about it… you surprised me… that’s way I swayed.” Chaerin said.

“So… you will be fine if I wasn’t too sudden?” he teases her.

Chaerin just chuckling while shaking her head, “I never met a person like you, Jiyong-ssi, you know that?”

“Never?” he said, “Really?”

 

They sat on the sofa in front of the TV, as planned, they watched Sleepless in Seatle after meal. Chaerin pull a small basket from under the sofa while Jiyong preparing the movie.

“What are you doing? You’re not gonna watch it?” Jiyong saw her taking the basket of yarn and knit.

“I will watch it while finishing this.” She showed him the unfinished figures. “I want this to finished before Wednesday.”

“Why Wednesday?”

“Because… I want to give it to someone…” she said.

“Who?”

Chaerin paused.

“Ah sorry… I was carried away.” Jiyong said, “I’m not always this annoying.”

“It’s okay.” Chaerin shrugged.

Jiyong watch her knitting a cactus figure.

“Who taught you that?” Jiyong asked.

“My mom.” She replied.

Jiyong’s chest became heavy. “Oh.”

“By the way, I’m impressed you knew amugurumi.” Chaerin said.

“Hm…”
Chaerin looking at him, “But everytime I said it, I see that you’re not interested in talking about it… so I won’t asked again.”

Jiyong pretended to watch the movie.

“That’s my mom favorite activity…” he murmured.

“Huh?” Chaerin lift her head.

“She loves to made that… amigurumi.”

Chaerin smiles, “I think me and your mom can get along.”

“She passed away… when I was 12.”

Chaerin stopped, “Oh my…”

Jiyong bitterly chuckles before he continue watching the movie.

“I’m so sorry…” she put down the needle and yarn, “I didn’t know that it brings such memories…”

“No, Chae, its okay… I just find it strange ‘cause you have the same hobby as her.”

Chaerin push the basket back to under the sofa.

“I’m finishing it later.” She said.

“No, no, do it… I’m fine, I don’t want to be burden to your hobby.”

“Sshhh!” Chaerin put finger in front of her own lips, “This is my favorite part of the movie, let’s watch it!”

 

note: for you who curious of amigurumi click here

 

+

 

“How’s the date?’

Jiyong saw Dami when he just get into the house.

“Oh hey, sis.” He greet her, “The date… we just had lunch at her house and watched some movie… pretty boring.” He continues while walking to his room.

Jiyong sat on the floor right at the door of his closet, in front of him is a box filled with many small dolls his mom made.

He took one cat doll and caresses it with his thumb, “What the heck…” he murmured. “Mom…loves to knit this… She loves to do amigurumi so much….” He said his thought flew to the time when his mom was already too weak to do anything, she’d just stay on the bed and knit.

Jiyong sighed.

Suddenly his phone beep.

 

Chaerin          : thank you for today^^

 

Jiyong gulped. However, he got a game to play, he just never prepared for any twist.

 

+

 

“You missed out many times of our night out.”

Jiyong smirked when he went to see Xin and Suho, and Xin protested his absence.

“Seems like the relationship g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter