i've date her for a month

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7

 

 

Chaerin get off the bus to the nursing home, today will be the first day she’s teaching amigurumi. Her steps was light and her heart happy. She get into the building and welcomed by some staffs.

“Unnie…” a cute girls named Suhyun greet Chaerin.

“Hi, Suhyun, where’s Dara unnie?’

“She’s at the office, meeting some funder.” She said.

“Ah, okay.”

“Are you excited for today?’ Suhyun asked.

“Very much!” Chaerin giggles.

“Chaerin?”

Chaerin spin around to see who called her.

“Suho sunbae!” she smiled seeing Suho.

“What are you doing here?” They both asking at the same time then laughing.

“You guys knew each other?” Dara asked.

“He’s—“

“I’m friend with Chaerin’s boyfriend.” Suho smile.

Chaerin blushed, “We went to same university.”

“Ah… right, you guys went to same university.” Dara said. “Chaerin, Suho’s father is one of the biggest funder here.”

“Noona, don’t say that…” Suho grinned.

Chaerin clap, “Whoaa thank you, sunbae…”

“Chaerin also work here?” Suho asked Dara.

“She’ll have some workshop here, she teaches knitting.” Dara explained.

“Cool… very cool.”

 

Chaerin passes a can of cold drink to Suho.

“Thanks.” Suho smiled, they sat on the bench at the nursing home backyard. “I always like it in here.” He said.

“Its only been my third time here, but I guess I will love this place too.” Chaerin said.

“I didn’t expect to see you here.” He said.

“Me too! But since you’re funder here, I guess we’ll meet often.” She paused, “but you don’t have to always come right? I mean… usually funder just transferred some money to the administration officer…”

“Well, my family is the funder, but I like to come and visit, maybe because I like places like this, it reminds me that youth will go passing you so fast that one day you will end up in the place like this and all you got is reminiscing the past… talking to these people made me looking to life with a different point of view.”

Chaerin listening.

“Sorry, I’m talking nonsense.”

“No, not at all, sunbae, I think you got a good point!”

“Chaerin, don’t call me sunbae, its too formal.”

“Then what you want me to call you? Sir?” she laughs.

“I’m the bestfriend of your boyfriend, you can think of me as brother.”

“Brother?”

“Yes, you can call me oppa!” Suho said.

“But…” she chuckles, “I don’t know, maybe not oppa.”

“You afraid Jiyong will mad? I’m sure he’s cool with it.” He said.

“Really?’

“Yes, I will tell him that I met you here and we’re being friend now, just call me and Xin ‘oppa’, you’re sister now… since you date our brother.” He smiles.

“Uhm… well… okay.” She laughs.

 

+

 

“Kwon Jiyong oppa,” Chaerin reach his hand, “Thanks for today.”

They were sitting at the sand, looking at the blue sky.

“Anything for you.”

“Cheesy.” She chuckles, “But seriously, I never thought I’d have a boyfriend like you.” She said.

“Why?”

“You’re perfect.”

Jiyong paused, he made himself perfect for her, to deceive her.

“Really?” he smiles, “do you love me, Chae?”

Chaerin paused, “I think I do…”

Jiyong smirked, “you think…?” he needs a clearer answer to make sure everything goes as he planned.

Chaerin turned to him, “I never thought I’m a special person, but when life put me down, there’s always something good behind it… I remember when I’m about to entered the middle school, my mom was diagnose with some illness, she has to spent her saving to get a treatment, we were suffering and it was almost impossible for me to continue my study, but then there’s someone who pays for my tuition… my daddy long legs.”

“Daddy long legs?” Jiyong asked while his heart pounding, she’s talking about his father.

“You know the book written by Jean Webster?”

“I do. The Daddy long legs, story about a benefactor who send a girl to college.” He said.

“Exactly, and this man was my benefactor.”

“You knew who is he?”

“Nope, but mom said he’s a kind man.” She smiles.

Jiyong’s heart aching when she said that.

“Your mom knew who he is?” he asked.

Chaerin shrugged, “Maybe… I don’t know maybe he reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter