will today be a good day?

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8

 

 

“Chaerin, remember the Japanese grandma at the nursing home?” Dara asked Chaerin when they’re on their way to do groceries together.

“Of course! Does she learns Korean already?” She met this Japanese Grandma at the nursing home.

“Not yet, but her daughter who knows Korean came yesterday and she told us that her mother is really happy that someone taught anyone at the nursing home how to knit amigurumi since it’s a Japanese knitting art.”

“Ah I see…”

“You’re popular now.” Dara laughs.

“Thank you for the opportunity, unnie.” Chaerin grinned.

“As long as it makes the elders happy.” Dara said, “By the way what are you gonna buy today?”

“Hmm… wine, and some ingredients for cake.”

“Someone’s birthday today?” she asked.

“No, unnie… it’s uh… forget it! Its silly.” Chaerin blushed.

“Aa~ tell me, tell me!”

“It’s my hundred days of dating with Jiyong oppa.” Chaerin shyly covers her face.

“Ooooww~!! Hundred days already?”

“I don’t think he remembers though…  he didn’t say anything to me today.” Chaerin pouts.

“Eyy… boys is always like that, they don’t want to show that they actually remember… it make them less cool.” Dara said.

“Is that so, unnie?”

Dara nodded, “I think so.”

They laughs.

Suddenly Chaerin’s phone rang. Jiyong called.

“Ah he’s calling.” Chaerin shows her screen to Dara.

“Answer it!” Dara said.

“Hello?”

“Hey… where are you?” Jiyong asked.

“Groceries.” Chaerin thought Jiyong will mad at her since she usually doing groceries with him. But he didn’t.

“Oh.” He shortly answer, “by the way, Do you have anything to do tonight?” he asked.

“Hmm… no… why?”

“I want to see you, I’d go to your house, ok?” he said.

“Okay…”

She hung the phone.

“I think he remember, unnie.” Chaerin smiling widely.

 

Jiyong at the other side sighed, he need to do it now… or he will not able to do it. He has to break up with her.

 

+

 

Time flies faster than he thought, today he’s driving to Chaerin’s house, decided to ended things up. She seems to be in love with him already and this would be the perfect timing to break up with her.

Jiyong was surprised when he entered Chaerin’s house he found a small pretty cake with three candles on it: 100.

“Already our 100th days?” Jiyong asked.

“How can you don’t remember?” Chaerin pouted.

“Of course I remember!” he grinned.

“Liar!” she playfully mad at him.

Jiyong took his cellphone and quickly press the virtual assistant.

“Search for nearest florist.” He said to the virtual assistant.

“Oppa!” Chaerin couldn’t believe what he did.

Jiyong laughs while the assistant answered, “nearest florist, 1 kilometer away.”

“Call.” He said.

“Calling the florist.”

The connecting tone is heard several times before someone answered, “hello?”

“Hi, can you send me dozen of red roses?” Jiyong asked.

“Of course.”

He told the florist Chaerin’s address and ended the phone call.

Chaerin fold her arms in front, “Very nice…”

Jiyong throw his cellphone to the couch and grabbed Chaerin.

“Won’t happen again.” He said while wrapping her tightly in his arm.

Slowly Chaerin smiles, “But that was sweet and slick.”

“Uh hm…” Jiyong rest his chin on her head. "Happy hundred days.”

 

Chaerin cut the cake for Jiyong while Jiyong went out to meet the florist.

“For you.” He hugged her from behind and show the flower in front of her.

Chaerin chuckling, she took the flower and spin around.

“Thank you.” She wraps her arm around his neck.

Jiyong put some hair strains behind her ear, his eyes looking deep into her eyes.

Chaerin bit her lips, “you’re perfect.” She whispers.

“I know…” he caress her cheek, Jiyong move forward and caught her lips, he kissed her slowly.

Taste of her lips is now very familiar in him, hint of sweet and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter