our date

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4

 

 

 

“We’re officially dating.”

Jiyong sat across his sister in a restaurant where they agreed to meet and have lunch.

“You and CL?” Dami flinched.

Jiyong nodded while studying the menu.

“Well, she said no at first.”

 

+

 

“Then make me your boyfriend.”

Chaerin looking at him.

“Chae, I never met someone like you…”

“Strange… cause I feel like I’ve known you from somewhere.”

“Maybe from our previous life… maybe we were friend… or lover?” he said.

“Lame…” she said.

Jiyong chuckles, “I was serious when I said I really want to protect you, I want to be the one you can talk to… I like you since the first time I saw you, Chaerin, and I can’t hold it… I want you to know.”

He saw hesitation in her eyes.

“We can take this relationship slowly… getting to know each other slowly.” He whispers.

“I don’t understand why you like me… I heard you’re quite popular.” She stepped away from Jiyong a little bit.

“I don’t understand either… I don’t understand why my eyes following you when I first saw you at campus, I don’t understand why I keep on thinking about you and wanting to know you more.” Jiyong shrugged his shoulder.

Chaerin look down, “well…” she clears , “Then let’s just be friends first.”

Jiyong paused, did she just reject me? Kwon Jiyong?

He realized Chaerin is looking at him and his face must be showing big amount of shock.

“Be friends…” Jiyong murmured, “okay…”

“Great!” Chaerin smiles.

“No, no,” he suddenly said and Chaerin furrowed her eyebrows, she seems confuse, “Let me proof you that I’m serious.”

“I know you are.”

“No, Chae, give me just two days of this weekend to be your boyfriend, lets have a date… later if you think I’m not good enough, we can be just friends.”

Chaerin paused.

“Please?” he grinned.

“This weekend?” Chaerin asked.

“Yes, this weekend.”

She took a deep breathe, “Okay…”

Jiyong smiles, his heart got excited, he move forward and tilt his head, aiming her lips to kissed, but Chaerin immediately turned her head so Jiyong only get to kiss her cheek.

He mentally scoffed but then maintain to smile again.

“Thanks, Chae…” he hugs her.

 

+

 

“Does she really have no idea who you are?” Dami asked.

“She was only around 6-7 years old back then, she probably don’t even remember that her mom worked at our house.” Jiyong replied.

Dami inhaled, “So, she really fall for you?”

“I don’t know, she played it cool, but she gave me chance to proof her that I’m in love with her for real by having a date this weekend.”

“I wonder if you don’t feel some kind of weird feeling since you have to act like you like her for real… if I were you I’d cringe to die and not able to continue.”

Jiyong laughs, “It is easier when you don’t have real feelings, I could say whatever I want, I could say I like her without hesitation because I don’t feel nervous. Sis, I’m sure I could even stare to her eyes and tell her how beautiful she is and how much I’m in love with her without wavering and its all because I’ve no emotion towards her.”

Dami raised her eyebrows, “Make sense, its easier to say those love words when you don’t mean it.”

“Exactly!”

“So, what’s next?”

“Treat her like princess, made her falling deeper.” Jiyong smirked.

 

+

 

Jiyong stepped out from his bathroom only in his towel, he went and open his wardrobe and take some clothes he decided to wear today when he saw a box with his mother’s name written on it, he took the box and caressing it.

Jiyong slowly open the lid and he saw small stuffed figures made.

“Amigurumi…” he murmured. The activity his mother loved so much, the only thing she’s able to do in the last time before she’s gone.

Jiyong took a deep breath.

“How strange is this…”

 

+

 

“You and Chaerin look so much closer lately.”

Xin talked to Jiyong who sat with Suho at one of their classes.

“Really?” Jiyong asked back, “We didn’t even walk together at campus.” Jiyong said, he limits that in purpose, he doesn’t want people to see them that way because it will create gossips and however, Jiyong is one of the school prince, when he dumped Chaerin later, he want his reputation to stay clean.

“Yeah but I saw you called and text a lot, must be her right?” Xin asked.

Jiyong nodded, “You’re right.” He smirked.

Suho looking at him, “So… you made your move?”

“Ah right, dude, I know you like her too… but—

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter