i found her

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

 

 

“How long she needs to move here?”

“She might be here next week, sir.”

“Is everything prepared?”

“Yes.”

“Great.”

 

Jiyong is standing in the other side of the house, hearing his father talking to his assistant in the house office room.

“Who’s coming?” he murmured when Dami crossing.

“Huh?” Dami asked.

“Who’s gonna come? Why Dad seems to concern much about this guest?”

Dami hesitated but then she shrugged, “Maybe talked about that woman’s daughter.”

Jiyong turned to his older sister immediately, “who?”

“You remember that woman, right??”

Jiyong gulped, the woman who ruined everything, ruin his family by being his father’s affair.

“Of course.” He looked annoyed.

“I heard that woman is death.” Dami made neck-cutting gesture. “And we both know that daddy is funding her daughter school fees all this time, right?”

Jiyong nodded.

“Since that woman death, maybe Dad wanted to bring the daughter here, live with us, as the youngest sibling…” Dami inhaled.

“No ing way!” Jiyong hissed, “She’s not dad’s right???”

Dami shrugged.

“Is she??”

“I hope not… I don’t want to live with a ’s daughter.”

“Me too! If she really lives here with us then she’s shameless.”

“Oh, Jiyong, she had a mistress as mother, do you think her mother will taught her about shame?” Dami scoffed then leave him.

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows, his gaze falls to the huge family portrait hang on the living room’s wall.

Jiyong, lost his mother when he was only 12 because of chronic kidney failure. Jiyong remembers her mother was hospitalized several times before she finally couldn’t make it, he was very sad and broken hearted from the lost.  

And the woman that Dami talked about was about a woman who worked at his house as head of household, she has a daughter and he was playing with her several times, when his mother was hospitalized, he told that little girl about his worries towards his mother, he remembers that little girl crying louder than him.

Later there was time when his mother was looking better even discharge from hospital for a while. Little Jiyong was happy and wanted to tell the little girl but he couldn’t find her, other worker told him she moved away with her mother.

Then several years later, when he and Dami is mature enough, he slowly knew from the workers that his mother had this kidney problem from becoming an alcoholic because she found out her husband had an affair with the head of the Kwon house hold, she’s a widower named Lee Yu-Ra, she works for Kwon and stay at their house with her daughter. That day Jiyong choked, he remembers the little girl, she was crying when he told her about his mother, yet her mother is the caused.

Jiyong scoffed when recalling everything.

 

+

 

Its been month and Jiyong and Dami’s worries never seems to happen because there’s no one coming in front of their house and claim anything.

Today Jiyong and his two bestfriends sitting at the bench near their university canteen.

“You wanna go to my cousin’s new club?” Xin asked Jiyong and Suho.

“I can’t” Suho said, “you know, my father is still on observation, I need to be always by his side.”

“Perks of being the only heir.” Xin chuckles.

“Yeah.” Suho also chuckles. “I really hope he recover soon, I don’t think I’m ready to take care such a big business in this age.” Suho sighed, his father been suffering heart attack twice and now is on an intensive supervision. Suho’s family own two big leather convection factories and his father is the CEO while Suho is the only child.

“What about you, Ji?” Xin asked Jiyong.

Jiyong didn’t replied. He’s the third year in college and Suho is his friends from high school while Xin is a friend from college, they become close because three of them are from rich family.

From the three of them, Suho is the best looking, he has all the requirement of being the main character in common K-Drama, handsome, super rich and have a good manner. Xin is totally the opposite, his parents got divorce and it made him a rebel, his body is already covered in tattoos, he smokes and partying every night, but Xin is actually a sweet heart, he almost never say no if its about helping his friends. Even if Suho has the face of an idol, Jiyong is the ultimate heartbreaker, his cool behavior

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter