Nine

Personal Problems // Taegi

As soon as the two reached the room a sticky, thick tension filled the air. Taehyung coughed awkwardly and pulled his hand from Yoongi before walking to his bed and pulling back the covers. He patted the now exposed bed sheets, signaling for Yoongi to get in the bed. Yoongi muttered something under his breath before stumbling over to Taehyung and pulling him by his shirt so that their faces were inches apart.

"H-hyung!" Taehyung yelped, taken by surprise.

Yoongi stared at the youngers face for a handful of seconds before his lips roughly landed on the others. The two of them collapsed to the bed, lips still interlocked with one another's. Taehyung's eyes opened wide in surprise as the olders lips stayed on his. The kiss slowly grew softer and Yoongi eventually pulled away from the others lips, softly kissing around the younger jawline and neck.

"H-hyunnng!" Taehyung groaned under the touch of the older.

Yoongi's hands softly trailed Taehyung's sides and his fingers gently played with the hem of the youngers shirt. The younger gasped as Yoongi's cold fingers made contact with his skin as his hands slipped under his shirt.

Yoongi's face slowly reddened as he put his lips to Taehyung's once again, the alcohol had started to wear off.

"Nng" Taehyung moaned as Yoongi pulled away from the kiss, "hyung..."

"Taehyung..." Yoongi began as he removed his hands from under the youngers shirt.

Taehyung hummed in response, missing the touch of the older on his skin.

"I- I love you... I love you so much..." Yoongi muttered, his head now resting in the crook of Taehyung's neck, cold lips gently moving against it as he spoke.

Taehyung's lips slowly made their way to the top of Yoongi's head, "I love you too hyung..."