Fourteen

Personal Problems // Taegi

"Taehyunggggggg!" Yoongi cried.

"W-What hyung...?" Taehyung replied with a stutter.

"Can you... go get my towel... from the bathroom?" Yoongi asked, face growing red despite Taehyung being in another room.

"Yahhhhh... Hyung, get it yourself!" Taehyung whined, his voice muffled through the walls and his pillow in which he tried to suffocate himself with.

"Taehyung just get my ing towel!" Yoongi bellowed.

Taehyung groaned before getting out of his bed and trudging his way to the bathroom. He sighed when he heard the water running from the shower and turned it off. He grabbed the towel from the counter and sighed once again as he made his way to Yoongi's room.

"Hurry up Taehyung! It's cold!" Yoongi cried.

Taehyung sighed for the umpteenth time that day and turned the knob to Yoongi's bedroom door. A small smile broke out on Taehyung's face as he saw Yoongi holding a pillow in front of his area.

"Really hyung? Now you're going to have to change the pillow case and I'm not getting that for you." Taehyung stated.

Yoongi frowned, "I never asked you to."

Taehyung flashed his boxy smile before tossing the towel to Yoongi, laughing when he dropped the pillow to catch the towel, face flushing red as he stood exposed in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung smirked before slowly backing out of the bedroom and turning to head to his.

"Taehyung" Yoongi called.

Taehyung hummed in response.

"Next time... You aren't going to have control in that kind of situation."

Taehyung turned around, an eager smirk plastered on his face, "So are you implying there will be a next time?"

"Get out of this apartment. I don't know you anymore."