Eight

Personal Problems // Taegi

Yoongi stumbled down the dimly lit hallway, dragging his body along the wall as an attempt to support himself. He staggered as he reached the door to his apartment. He dug his hand into his pocket, pulling out his keys. He fumbled with them in his hands before they fell to the floor.

Yoongi frowned, hurt by the keys betrayal towards him. He placed his hand flat against the door as he leaned against it.

"Taehyunnnnggggg..." He slurred.

No response.

"Taehyyyyuuuunnnnngggg..." Yoongi wailed against the door.

"Taehyungieeeeeeeee my beloved dongsaengggg..." Yoongi wailed as he knocked on the door.

Movement was heard from inside the apartment before the door slowly opened, "yah... Hyung?"

Before Yoongi stood a half awake Taehyung, hair still wet from the shower he had an hour prior.

"Taetae!" Yoongi cheered as he threw himself at the younger.

"Get off me hyung, you smell like alcohol!" Taehyung yelped as he tried to squirm out of Yoongi's grasp.

"No! Taehyungie is such a hypocrite..." Yoongi whined as he looked up at the younger with sad eyes.

"Hyung you should get some rest..." Taehyung suggested as Yoongi pulled away and stumbled back.

"I don't wanna resttttt! I wanna be with Taehyungiieeeeee!" Yoongi cried.

"Yahhhhh hyung! I want to go back to bed!" Taehyung whined.

"But Taeeeeeee!!"

"Come on hyung, lets get you to bed."

Taehyung locked his fingers with Yoongi's and pulled him down the hall and to Yoongi's room.