Five

Personal Problems // Taegi

Yoongi opened his eyes, confusion instantly striking him. "When did I fall asleep?"

The dampness that had soaked through his pillow had then given him his answer.

I need to talk to Taehyung about this...

"Taehyung!" Yoongi called, hoping the younger was still in their shared apartment.

"Yea hyung?" Taehyung yelled back with his booming, energetic voice.

Yoongi sighed in relief at the sound of the others voice before jumping out of bed and to the door of his room.

"Taehyung we need to ta-" Yoongi paused as he entered the living room, "oh... Jimin... You're here. Ah, nevermind... It can- Just forget I said anything actually. I'm gonna go out."

Yoongi drew in a deep breath as he hurried away from the scene, "damn my stupid heart!"

He slid his shoes on and threw on his jacket before sprinting to the door, instantly flying out of the apartment.

"Taehyung... Maybe you should go after him?" Jimin said as his eyebrows knitted together with worry.

"Huh? Why?" Taehyung asked as he turned to face Jimin.

"Taehyung... You can't be serious right now." Jimin sighed as he saw the genuine confusion on Taehyung's face, "Yoongi didn't look so good. He wanted to talk to you about something important. He never opens up to any of us like that!"

"Ok..." Taehyung mumbled, he truthfully wasnt all that interested in his hyung's personal life.

"Taehyung!" Jimin spat, "why aren't you doing anything?!"

"Why are you so concerned?!" Taehyung barked.

"Why are you so chill about this?! Don't you remember what happened the last time he bottled everything up?" Jimin hissed.

"If you're so damn worried why don't you go?" Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes.

Jimin clenched his jaw before standing and throwing on his coat, "I will. While I'm out why don't you think about someone other than yourself?"

Taehyung let out a dull laugh, "whatever."