Twenty-Five

Personal Problems // Taegi

Yoongi walked along side Taehyung as they made their way down the sidewalk.

Taehyung's hand lightly brushed against Yoongi's before quickly grabbing it.

Yoongi tried to gently pull his hand from Taehyung's, "Someone might see..."

Taehyung stopped suddenly and looked at Yoongi, "Do you really care about that hyung?"

Yoongi's eyes widened slightly in shock, "I'm sorry... That sounded bad didn't it..."

Taehyung's intense stare on Yoongi softened slightly, "Than is it ok?"

"Yeah." Yoongi said with a slight smile.

"Hyung..." Taehyung began, squeezing Yoongi's hand with his own.

Yoongi hummed in reply.

"I know... People like us... Are looked down upon a lot... And I really wish things weren't like that..." Taehyung said with a sigh, "Heck... We can't go on dates or anything like that Hyung... I really wish I could be a stronger person... For you... Right now, just holding your hand... My heart is racing..."

Yoongi listened silently to Taehyung's quiet voice as they walked down the sidewalk, taking in every word the younger said.

"I just... I wish I could be proud and confident like Seokjin hyung... I wish I could embrace you in public and kiss you and give you backhugs without having to be in our apartment... I wish... I wasn't so afraid."

"Afraid of what?" Yoongi muttered quietly.

"Of you leaving me for someone else... For a girl... Someone you could actually spend time with and go on dates with... Someone you could actually get married to... Someone you aren't afraid of introducing to your parents... Someone the world won't judge you for..." Taehyung replied.

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek as Taehyung continued, "I wish I could be with you... In the public eye... Not just as a dongsaeng and his hyung... But as a significant other... As someone you can openly touch and love... What even is there for us in this world? ? Is that all we can have? Something we can only do in our own home?"

Yoongi stopped.

"I..." Yoongi paused before stepping in front of Taehyung and looking him in the eyes.

"Why?" Yoongi began, "why be afraid?"

Taehyung only stared back at Yoongi, "Why give a about what they think? The hell can they do? Call us fags?"

Taehyung gulped slightly, "They can call me what ever the they want, they can say all the they want to say... I don't give a about any of it!"

Yoongi cupped Taehyung's face in his hands before connecting their lips together in a soft kiss, "I, Min Yoongi, am a homoual and you, Kim Taehyung, are the man I am in love with. Nothing will ever change that? Got it?"

"Yes hyung..." Taehyung replied.

"Yoongi." Yoongi stated, pecking Taehyung on the lips, "just Yoongi."

~