Nineteen

Personal Problems // Taegi

Yoongi made his way to Taehyung, chuckling to himself as he did so. Taehyung continued to stare at Yoongi with large, pleading eyes. Yoongi knelt beside Taehyung before gently placing his hands under the younger's arms and lifting him upwards. 

Taehyung shivered as the air in the room nipped at his wet body, "H-hyung... It's cold..." 

Yoongi smiled softly, "I know... come on..." 

Yoongi helped Taehyung from the tub, quickly grabbing a towel with one hand while still supporting Taehyung with the other. Yoongi unfolded the towel and began to dry of the younger male. Taehyung shivered once again, nuzzling his wet head into Yoongi's shoulder.

"I know Tae... I know... You'll be warm soon." Yoongi muttered softly as he continued to dry Taehyung with the towel.

"O-okay hyung..." Taehyung replied, drawing his head back.

Yoongi moved the towel to Taehyung's head and started to dry his hair. Taehyung moved his hands up towards the towel and delicately placed them over Yoongi's causing him to pause.

Yoongi hummed slightly, "what's up Tae?" 

Taehyung curled his fingers around Yoongi's hands and smiled, "hyung... I love you!" 

Yoongi's cheeks dusted pink slightly before he smiled, "I love you too."