Seventeen

Personal Problems // Taegi

Yoongi frowned slightly as Taehyung stumbled into the apartment, drunk once again.

"Hyungggggiieeeeee~" Taehyung cooed as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi, whom had been trying to escape before being spotted.

Yoongi sighed as he pried Taehyung's arms off of him.

"Hyung... come backkkkk!" Taehyung whined as he wobbled over to where Yoongi was now standing, leaning against the wall by his bedroom door.

"No Tae, you're drunk... go get some sleep." Yoongi sighed, running a hand through his hair lazily.

"Can I sleep with youuuuu???" Taehyung begged as he clung onto Yoongi's waist, his legs wobbling beneath him.

"As long as you don't try to me..." Yoongi sighed, patting Taehyung's head awkwardly before pushing him away.

"You smell horrible! Go take a shower first!" Yoongi cried, pinching his nose and shoving Taehyung towards the bathroom.

Taehyung shuffled into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door behind him in his drunken state.

Yoongi left Taehyung and went to grab him some clothes from his room.

"Hyunggggggggggg!" Taehyung wailed, a loud sob erupting from his throat.

Yoongi quickly left Taehyung's room, shirt and boxers in hand and hurried to the bathroom.

"Whats wrong, did you hurt yourself?! Are you ok?" Yoongi's worried expression deadpanned as he saw Taehyung struggling to his pants.

"I"m stuck!!" Taehyung cried, tears streaming down his face as his fingers slipped over the button.

Yoongi sighed, placing the clothes on the counter and making his way to the drunk, struggling Taehyung. Yoongi's thin fingers brushed against Taehyung's hands as he moved them away from the button of his jeans. A faint red rose to Yoongi's cheeks as he ed the younger's pants. 

Taehyung successfully removed the rest of his clothes and stared at Yoongi with tear filled eyes.

Yoongi sighed before moving past Taehyung and to the bathtub and turning the water on. Yoongi placed his hand under the running stream of water, pulling his hand away once the water was warm enough and plugging the drain of the tub. The two sat in silence as the tub slowly filled with warm water, Yoongi silently turning off the water once satisfied with how full the tub was. 

Yoongi once again moved past Taehyung before guiding him into the bathtub. Yoongi held onto Taehyung's arm as he climbed into the tub, helping him to keep balance.

Once Taehyung was in the tub Yoongi headed towards the door, "I'll be back in a minute. Don't drown while I'm gone."