Sixteen

Personal Problems // Taegi

Taehyung sighed, running a hand through his dusty blonde hair that he had just gotten done at the salon. He raised an eyebrow as he checked himself out in the mirror, a smirk slowly taking form on his lips.

"Damn I look good..."

Yoongi scoffed from behind him, "You aren't the best thing since sliced bread dip ."

"I look better as a blonde anyways..." He grumbled.

Taehyung turned to face Yoongi, an offended look on his face.

"Say that again to my face!" Taehyung barked, his hair falling messily in front of his eyes.

"I look better as a blonde." Yoongi repeated dryly.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at the older, shaking his head lightly before turning back to the mirror to gawk at himself.

"I liked you better as a red head..." Yoongi muttered quietly to himself with a pout.

Taehyung grinned slightly as he recalled Yoongi's face when he first saw his strawberry red hair two years ago.

"My hair hasn't been red for the past year and a half hyung..." Taehyung laughed.

Yoongi hummed quietly, "I know... I liked it though..."

"And I liked it when you had pink hair." Taehyung stated, "Some things just aren't meant to be, huh?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Taehyung's response, "Whatever."