Eighteen

Personal Problems // Taegi

Yoongi returned not even two minutes later with a cup in hand and knelt down next to Taehyung whom had been splashing water around in the tub.

 

"Hyunggggg..." Taehyung slurred with puppy dog eyes.

 

Yoongi hummed in response, running the cup under the faucet and filling it with warm water. 

 

"Can you make some bubbles? I want a bubble bath if I'm going to take a bath..." Taehyung muttered with a slight pout, his already rosy cheeks turning even rosier as the words left his mouth.

 

A small smile took form on Yoongi's lips due to Taehyung's adorable innocence in his drunken state.

 

"Sure Tae..." Yoongi whispered back in response, shuffling over to the cupboard beneath the sink and grabbing a bottle of strawberry bubble bath.

 

Yoongi turned, a small blush rising to his cheeks as he saw Taehyung's adorable, happy expression. Yoongi flipped the cap to the bubble bath and squeezed some into the tub, Taehyung's hands immediately going under the water to mix the bubbles around.  Yoongi turned the water on once more, filling the tub with even more water in order to spread the now forming bubbles around. 

 

Taehyung's face shined with giddy delight as Yoongi leaned over him, grabbing the bottle of shampoo and placing it next to him on the ground. Yoongi refilled the cup and told Taehyung to close his eyes before pouring the water over his head, repeating the action multiple times until Yoongi was satisfied with the wetness of the younger's hair.

 

Yoongi squeezed a small amount of shampoo into his hand before awkwardly placing his hands on Taehyung's head and scrubbing at his head before working into a decent  motion. Once satisfied with the amount of foamy bubbles atop Taehyung's head Yoongi filled the cup once again with water and told Taehyung to close his eyes. Yoongi, taking extra caution, covered Taehyung's eyes with his free hand as well before pouring the water over his head to rinse out the shampoo, repeating the process until all of it was rinsed out. 

 

"Now you just have to wash yourself... or at least those areas... You can take a proper shower once sober." Yoongi stated, placing the shampoo bottle back in place and drying his hands on a small towel on the counter.

 

Yoongi stood and made his way to the closet as Taehyung washed himself and grabbed two towels, unfolding one and placing it right outside the tub to prevent Taehyung from slipping when he got out of his bath. Taehyung grumbled slightly before looking to Yoongi with pleading eyes.

 

"H-help..." Taehyung muttered, raising his arms slightly.

 

Yoongi shook his head slightly, a small smile once again taking form on his lips.