Twenty-Six

Personal Problems // Taegi

Taehyung and Yoongi arrived at the café, hand in hand. A few girls stopped them on their way to squeal over how cute they looked together.

"See Taehyung? There are people that support us." Yoongi said with a smile.

Taehyung remained silent and only smiled back at Yoongi in response.

"Yeah..." Taehyung mumbled.

"Tae baby... Everything will be just fine, alright?" Yoongi said, kissing the younger's temple. "Don't worry so much..."

"I know..." Taehyung replied quietly.

"Taehyung... Are you ashamed?" Yoongi asked softly, "Are we going to fast?"

Taehyung simply shook his head, "No... I... I really love you... I don't want to lose you... this is all new to me... I'm scared..."

Yoongi pursed his lips slightly before letting go of Taehyung's hand, "Let's take it slow for now, in public at least... since the skinship is making you uncomfortable, okay?"

Taehyung nodded as they walked up to the front counter, "c-can we just get some hot chocolate and go to a park?"

Yoongi smiled at Taehyung, "Sure."

Yoongi ordered two medium hot chocolates and sat down at a table near the front counter to wait for them with Taehyung. Once the drinks were ready Yoongi payed for them, much to Taehyung's dismay. The two of them headed out of the café and began their walk to the park.

"Taehyung..." Yoongi began as they reached the park.

Taehyung hummed in response as he blew into his hot chocolate.

"Nothing is going to stop me from loving you... Never forget that..."