Twenty-One

Personal Problems // Taegi

Taehyung stirred slightly in his sleep, nuzzling his head into Yoongi, a small groan escaping his lips.

"H-hyung..." Taehyung whimpered.

Yoongi remained still, deep in a blissful sleep. Taehyung opened his eyes slightly, squinting at the sunlight coming through the window.

"Yoongi Hyung?" Taehyung whispered.

Yoongi stirred slightly in his sleeping grunting in reply as Taehyung sat up.

"What happened last night?" Taehyung asked, placing his hand on Yoongi's arm.

"You got drunk." Yoongi mumbled in response, rolling over.

"Did... I... Did we...?" Taehyung trailed off, fearing what he may have done in his drunken state.

A groggy laugh escaped Yoongi, "nah... You were just like a little kid..." 

Yoongi rolled onto his back, opening one eye to look at Taehyung. Yoongi smiled at the redness of Taehyung's cheeks.

"I gave you a bath last night... You could hardly do anything... even struggled to get undressed..." Yoongi continued, "First thing you did when you got home was hug me... asked if you could sleep with me... it was kinda cute..." 

Taehyung's cheeks grew warmer with every word Yoongi said, "Y-you gave me a bath?"

Yoongi hummed in response, "A bubble bath at that."

"Yahhh! You're messing with me right?" Taehyung groaned.

"No. I am not." Yoongi stated dryly.

Taehyung sighed before crawling out from under the blankets and moving his legs over the edge of the bed.

"Ya know... If you acted like that more often... I wouldn't mind being around you... I might even let you stay in my room from time to time..." Yoongi muttered, rolling onto his side and facing away from Taehyung. "I liked you a lot more when you used to act like that... when you used to be all bubbly and sweet... Now you're an ..."

Taehyung stayed silent, not daring to utter a word.

"I don't get why you changed... It happened so fast too... Was it because of me? Did I say something that upset you?" 

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak, to deny Yoongi's words only to close it in the end as Yoongi started speaking once more.

"I miss the old you, always laughing and smiling... saying silly things... having fun... I miss you annoying me and pestering me... and dragging me out of the house..."

"Yoongi-"

"Taehyung... When did we switch roles? Why are you the one always getting drunk... Always yelling... Starting fights... Why am I the one thats clueless... That just wants things to go back to how they were... Why am I the innocent one?"

"Yoongi I-"

"Why did you change...?" A small croak escaped Yoongi's lips as he pulled the blanket towards his face.

"Hyung... are you...?" Taehyung placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Taehyung... If this is because of me I'm sorry..." Yoongi sobbed, curling his body up into a small ball.

"Hyung... I changed because I didn't think you'd feel the same way I felt towards you... I didn't think you'd like some weird kid... I thought that maybe if I changed my personality to be more like yours that maybe you'd like me... But I guess that was stupid of me to think... We've been fighting since..."

"Hyung... I'm sorry..."

"I love you..."

"I love you so much..."

"I'm sorry that I made you sad..."

"I'm so sorry hyung..."