Eleven

Personal Problems // Taegi

As the sun began to rise Taehyung let out an inaudible sigh as he continued to stare at the ceiling above him.

"Yoongi..." Taehyung said, unaware that his thoughts were being spoken.

"I love you... So much... But I can't do this... I really can't do this..." Taehyung muttered, gently running his hand through the others hair earning a quiet mumble of happiness.

"I'm sorry Hyung..." Taehyung removed the olders arms from his waist and slowly got out of the bed, being careful to not wake Yoongi up.


When Yoongi awoke a couple hours after he soon realized his new found warmth from last night was gone. Yoongi grumbled before rolling over onto his stomach and burying his face into his pillow.

"What did I even expect..."

"I feel like I'm having a one night stand with my ing roommate..."

-

Yoongi crawled out of bed by command of his growling stomach and stumbled as he stood to his feet. He made his way to the door and entered the small hallway, the scent of toast and strawberries filling the air around him.

As Yoongi entered the kitchen his eyes landed on Taehyung, whom upon seeing Yoongi nearly choked on his toast, strawberry jam covering his face. Yoongi chuckled quietly at the scene.

"Morning." He greeted, voice still deep from sleep, nearly as deep as Taehyung's.

"M-morning..." Taehyung stuttered out, toast nearly falling out of his mouth.

"Taehyung, swallow the food in your mouth before you talk..." Yoongi yawned.

"Sorry..." Taehyung muttered.

An awkward tension filled the air surrounding the two. Yoongi sighed before heading to the bathroom to shower and get ready for a day of doing absolutely nothing.