SLEEPOVER?!?!?

Dare Me.

Kyung Mi’s POV

Ugh. Where the hell am I? I began blinking, the darkness slowly fading away. My vision was still blurred.

I opened my eyes and saw four gorgeous looking faces peering down at me. Like so close that I could feel their breathing on my neck and face. A million thoughts clouded my mind. OMOWHATTHEHELLISGOINGON.

They all looked relieved and backed away, standing around me. Then they all began to shout.

“Yay! Noona is finally awake!”

“Are you okay?!?! Mianhae! Please forgive me!”

I looked around once more and found myself in a what? apartment?!

My head then started to throb once more.

“Aish. Where am I?”

Key and Taemin exchanged glances.

“Uh, you're in our apartment” Taemin scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

“Bwoh!?!”

I sat up almost instantly and looked around. Sure enough, I was in a apartment.

Hmm.

It had a stylish kitchen and a living room that had a huge window on one side giving a breathtaking view. You could see Seoul’s night attractions that flashed in the dark night sky.Do I see Lotte World? Wow. These guys have the best apartment ever. Which reminds me of course, that I HAVE to go to Lotte World someday soon. It's just so... glamorous and inviting the way it stands out at night.

Wow, I am sure glad that I came to live in Seoul. This was my, what? Second year or so in Korea. But I haven’t really went to all the famous attractions. Maybe someday I could explore Seoul properly with someone...

I snapped out of my thought and once again was I bordered by the four boys. Sigh.

“Uh guys I think I am fine. Can you guys please drop me off or something?” I explained.

They backed away from me. Phew! And they were probably in deep thought. I then heard someone chip in “Kyung-Mi should stay with us for a night!”

I turned around to see Jonghyun behind me.

And woah, did he look hot in his PJ’s.

He wore a black tee along with some dark brown pants. Woah, his PJ’s brought out his haircolour.

Wait. WHY THE HECK AM I THINKING ABOUT HIS PJ'S? AND HOW DID I END UP HERE?

Ugh, Kyung-Mi snap out of it.

“Look, I can’t stay with you for a night. There’s school tommorow, my sister is home alone and-“

“She's right, Hyung” Taemin looked at me with deep thoughtful eyes. Aish. How cute.

I peered at Jonghyun to see him lost in his own world, after a while I swore I could spot...

A slight disappointment in his eyes.

“Okay. I will drive you home then Kyung-Mi” Jonghyun gazed up at me thoughtfully.

I nodded. I look back at Taemin to see that he was the first to walk away. The way his shoulders slumped in a slack way, I could just guess he was tired? He didn’t even say bye. T_T

“Anneyong, Kyung Mi” Key, Minho and Onew chorused.

I smiled, “Anneyong!”.

Key walked away into a room. Bathroom maybe?

Minho walked over into the living room and looked out the window into the beautiful, bright and busy streets of Seoul.

Onew, walked into the kitchen and yanked the fridge door open. Weird. Cravings in the night?

Jonghyun then walked in. He offered his hand to me. I carefully laced my hands into his and he pulled me up from the couch. His hands were so warm and his hand just like, perfectly fitted into mine. I kind of liked it.

Woah, I can’t believe I am saying this but I guess under Jonghyun’s jerky self I could spot a hint of niceness?

Ugh. Whatever.

I grabbed my bag and we walked all the way to the front door and Jonghyun yanked it open and said “Ladies first.”

I nodded and went out into a long dimly-lit hallway. Jonghyun followed by and closed the door gently.

We walked to the elevator in awkward silence until Jonghyun asked, “So you dance?”

“Uh-huh” I mumbled.

Jonghyun eyed me and looked like he was about to ask me another question but then he looked hesitant.

“Uh..are you like good at it?”

My eyes widened at this question.

ANY GOOD AT? WHY YOU-

“OMO! DID YOU JUST ASK THAT OR WHAT? 10 YEARS OF DANCING AND YOU ASK IF I AM ANY GOOD? AISH! BABO!"

Jonghyun was surprised by my sudden outburst as his eyes widened and I stormed off, out of the elevator.

Aish that stupid dino.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

WHAT THE KIMCHI?!?

But to be honest, it was pretty warming, my cheeks then turned a slight red.

“Jonghyu-“

I turned around to look at Jonghyun but as I was saying it, he cupped my mouth close.

Aish. This stupid dino.

"Mianhae, Kyung-Mi. Forgive me?"

He gave me puppy eyes and a slight pout. Aish this guy. What a load of baloney.

“Ok, ok. Now could you let go of me?”

I glared at Jonghyun but his arms were still wrapped around my waist.

He thought for a minute or two then he replied with a simple “No.”

He pulled me in tighter embrace, making my back collide into his chest. I nearly stumbled down but luckily Jonghyun had saved my small stumble.

I sighed and said, “Fine. Be like that. But you have to let go of me immediately as soon as we reach the car. Arasso?”

Jonghyun gave a slight pout and grinned cheekily. “Arasso, umma.”

Sigh.

So I yanked the door open to go outside while Jonghyun trailed behind. STILL HUGGING ME.

It was cold. I mean VERY cold. I was gonna freeze to death.

I shivered at this thought.

Suddenly, Jonghyun released me, Aish, finally.

I turned to look at him and he asked, “Kyung-Mi are you cold?”

I nodded in reply. I could feel my fingers becoming numb.

SO COLD. SHIVER. SHIVER. >.<

Without any notice, Jonghyun pulled me into a hug. Again.

OMO! I was suffocating.

I gasped for breath and moved my arms around frantically trying to give him a signal to release me.

Aish, this boy was quite annoying. A hot one too.

Jonghyun had finally let go of me and put on the biggest smile he could.

“Jonghyun!” I yelled.

“Huh? You want another hug?”

Jonghyun stepped in closer and opened his arms wide.

He leaned in closer.

I pushed him back with my hand. He nearly stumbled.

Hehe.

“I-It’s ok. I am warm now. Thanks.“

I quickly turned away from him. I didn’t want him to see me blush. I could feel my cheeks becoming crimson.

WHAT HAS JONGHYUN DONE TO ME? WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS?

My heart beat faster.

And faster.

I could hear Jonghyun laughing from behind and saying, “Aigo. How cute, here take my jacket.”

I felt a jacket slump down onto my shoulders. I was suddenly engulfed by warmness, and I could hint a smell of his hypnotic cologne.

I don’t know why, but I felt joyous. It was a weirdly-ultra happy mood.

I grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and I walked to his car, not posh but sustainable.

A question roamed in my head.

Do I like him?

Psh. I ignored this question. I have just met him.

I opened the door to the passenger seat with his warm jacket around my shoulders.

I am definetely NOT falling for him. Aish, that made me remember Kiseop.

Ugh. Him.

                                     

SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE. So as you guys know, school kicked in and all that. -.- Sorry, again! I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it!

Happy reading!

Saranghae! <3

-Taeminions & Lovelorn.