First Impressions.

Dare Me.

Kyung-Mi's POV (Your POV)

I was still secretly smiling when Mrs. Lee began to talk again. I looked up.

"Key will sit there, Onew over there, Minho next to Eun-Mi and...." she pointed at me "Jonghyun next to Kyung-Mi".

I groaned inwardly and looked at the empty seat next to me, cursing its very existence.

There were so many empty seats in the classroom of 20, now 24 but the teacher had to be an .

I felt all the jealous girls' eyes send daggers into my skull over and over again. It was a wonder why I was still living. Had the teacher not been here, I would have been dead.

PRAISE THE LORD.

I heard disappointed and jealous mumbles of 'Jonghyunnie oppa' followed by some pouts. Aish, girls these days. If I had to do a dare to stay with that  'Jonghyun' I would rather die. Ugh, boys these days.

But when it comes to it I would actually accept any dare. NEVER would I let that Jonghyun boy, take down my title of  'Queen of the Dares'.

I know, I know it sounds gay and all but I pretty much accept every crazy dares they give me. At parties, school you name it.

I wasn't really the party type but Eun-Mi always told me they would be playing 'Truth or Dare'. I always got thrilled when someone mentioned it.

Examples of some dares that I had to face?

1. When I was at someone's party, I got dared to dress into a panda suit and dance to the 'Macerena' in it.

2. I was at school when someone had dared me to fill the teacher's mug with toilet water. Don't ask me what happened after that; fine, long story short I got suspended for 1 month. That teacher wasn't there when I came back to the school.

After that, my parents wouldn't let me hear the end of it. I couldn't do any more dares, well that is what they said. But psh, I don't want my title to go to waste.

Wait until there is another party and the Queen is back. Ok that was abit gay, but I mean it.

I buried my head into my arms on the desk in despair while the boys began filling the seats. Jonghyun was so ing slow as if teasing me with every confident showy step. GTFO.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, and thinking it was a girl, I just grunted "Go away".

I heard a soft deep chuckle. Of a guy.

"Whatever for, Kyung-Mi?" he asked.

I turned to that voice. Jonghyun, He was smiling kindly but at the same kind in a sort of teasing manner, with his perfectly-shaped eyebrows raised.

"N-Nothing" I said, sort of nervous, in front of the handsome being to the left side of me,

He shrugged in a sort of 'I don't care' manner, WHY-YOU- ! ~

Then I came into realisation. "How the hell do you know my name?" I half-whispered, for fear of Mrs, Lee noticing while teaching us English.

Jonghyun's POV

"Umm," *Think fast, Jonghyun* She raised an eyebrow and questioned "Umm...?" Ah! I remembered.

"The teacher said it, OBVIOUSLY" I declared with confidence, rolling my eyes like she was ignorant.

I definitely couldn't let her know that I knew it from before too. That would seem too 'stalkerish'.

"oh" she said, eyes widening and her face kind of fell. Damn, she was pretty cute. Her eyes were almond-shaped and suprisingly a deep, dark, mysterious, glossy nut-brown. "Mianhae" she mumbled and faced the board.

"Sorry for what?"

"F-for making a big deal" she stuttered once again and her cheeks turned the slighest shade of pink. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.

"S-okay" I replied softly.

She then began writing notes while I pretended to do so but I started studying her features from the corner of my eye.

She had copper-coloured streaks in her wavy brown hair. Her hair looked really luscious and thick judging by the way the locks fell across her shoulders and shirt. She had a straight side fridge that was pinned to the right. 

Her facial features were quite delicate.

She had a cute, small button-like nose and thin but irrestibly attractive lips that always seemed to be pouting.

She really is pretty. Her scent was fruity, unique and sweet. I've always thought that your aroma defines who you are. Her one, well it.... associated fun.

Do I... like her?!?! or something? Of course not you idiot, a voice screamed inside my head.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER.

I then focused on the teacher,

Must not get distracted!

Kyung-Mi's POV (Your POV)

Jonghyun was... good-looking I guess. One thing for sure was that his eyes were really sparkly and big. Like WOAH, It's appealing though, I'll give him that.

And his smile was crazy. It made me feel happy in an ultra-weird way. WTH?

haha. His nose was pretty large but well-defined in a way. I guess it sort of completed his looks.

His scent was really pleasant. Very masculine but yet light... amber?

I wonder what he's thinking about right now...

Narrator's POV

The bell then rang,

Most students rushed out of class. but some of the girls tried their best to stay behind to get to know the new guys abit more. The teacher shooed them all away.

Eun-Mi's POV

I stood waiting quietly outside the classroom, thinking about the encounter with SHINee back there. Minho was so hot. He kept looking at me but when I caught him looking, he tried to look away. We managed to have a short conversation though, but sadly Mrs. Lee thought it was her turn to interrupt after awhile.

OMO! Where the hell is Kyung-Mi!

Speaking of the devil, she walked, *ahem*, more like charged out of the classroom with a determined glint in her eyes towards me.

*oh * I thought.

 

 

                                  

 

HEY GUYS

Please, you MUST comment below.

 

We NEED constructive criticism.

 

NO SILENT READERS.

joking! :p

Remember to subscribe! Updates follow one another VERY QUICKLY.

Since this my first fanfic with pure dedication.

Remember, updates come ultra-fast, so therefore SUB!

Saranghae <3

-Taeminions and Lovelorn