Dance Off~

Dare Me.

Kyung-Mi’s POV (Your POV)

I don’t know what had gotten into me. Agreeing to dance. Against a guy who was pro. Oh well, what is said must be done. I was in the bathroom changing into my black tights and a purple V-neck. I looked at my reflection. Yes, I looked pretty wary. My eyes were sort of red and my cheeks were slightly puffy. I gave my face a good splash of water before grabbing my uniform under one arm.

Ok, good to go.

I slowly turned the doorknob.

Key was in the middle of eyeing Taemin.

And Taemin looked like he was in deep thought. Gosh... what a cute maknae.

“Uh, guys? I’m done.”

Taemin snapped out of his trance and Key gazed at what I was wearing. Crap, was my V-neck too body-hugging?

I looked at Taemin to see him gaping at me.

Aish! What did I do?

Key straightened up and cleared his throat. “Kyung-Mi! Awesome, you’re done!” He then grinned.

“Okay, let’s get started!”

I walked over to my bag in the corner of the studio and stuffed my clothes inside.  Then, I walked into the middle of the room, where I was facing Taemin. He gulped.

“Okay! Let the games begin!” Key shouted.

WHA-? GAMES...?!

Key began blasting out music.  Lady Gaga, Poker face. Man... Is Key some Gaga freak or what?

Key leaned against one of the mirrors and began to critically eye us both. Eep!

P-p-p-po-ker-p-p-po-ker-face-I was warming up, stretching my legs and arms. I was about to begin, unsure of whether or not we were to dance together. I heard someone cough. Sigh. I looked up, and then froze when I saw someone pulling impressive moves.

Taemin?

Holy . I’ve never seen someone dance so well.

He moved amazingly, not skipping a beat. Eun-Mi was right, he looked awesome. His moves were just so... smooth. Taemin’s body was effortlessly doing sharp, precise, cool moves. It took my breath away. He then stopped abruptly, opening his eyes to look at me.

‘Your turn’ he mouthed.

WHAT? I DON’T GET IT. MY TUR-

Oh. I get it now.

Oh, it’s on. Hehe.

I looked at Taemin and smirked. He looked intimidated.

I faced the mirrors and took a deep breath.

In a matter of time I lost myself in the music and danced the choreography that Chung Ae had taught. Lady Gaga was one of her bias. No surprise there.

Hmm... perhaps she and Key would get along well?

Luckily, in those lessons, I had actually paid attention. My flow was perfect, if I do say so myself, I then pulled the moves into a more daring vibe and even added my own little kicks.

Hypnotic and precise were my concepts.

No he can’t read my poker face...

BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP.

My heart began beating faster and faster. I was wearing out by the minute and felt my mind lose its focus.

Not again...

Ugh. I finally realised how sweaty I was. Yuck.

Out of all of the times it HAD TO be right now and boy, my headache wasn’t backing down. I stopped dancing and began to walk groggily towards my bag.

Oh no.

I heard Taemin calling my name but I ignored him and continued dragging myself to the corner.

Nearly there...

But then it happened. I blinked a couple of times to keep myself conscious. Fail.  My legs gave way underneath, and my vision faded to black. The darkness had consumed me.

Taemin’s POV

I couldn’t stop myself from gawking at the girl. She was unbelievably y. Beautiful, wild, fun... breathtaking... I don’t know; I’m not too good with words. I turned to look at Key. He looked smug. I knew he planned this all along.  Then he saw me and raised his eyebrows. Key then mouthed ‘you lose’.

I shrugged. I guess so, but I didn’t mind. I just wanted to get to know her better, because I already liked her. I turned back to face her and acknowledge my defeat.

Huh? She stopped dancing and swayed a little. I moved forward just as she pivoted around and made her way to her bag. The way she moved looked lazy. Or was it?

She swayed again. What in the world?

I called her name. No response. I looked at Key and he was equally baffled.

Is she alright? Then in the mirror behind Key, I saw a figure collapse.

Kyung Mi!!! Key and I rushed over. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyelids were closed.

“Key, look what happened? You made her faint?” I fumed, picking her up bridal-style.

“Aigo! I did not plan this to happen!” he exclaimed, eyes widened, but I could see the worry on his face.

"Whatever. Let's just go" I mumbled.

Key grabbed her bag and we both went into the elevator.

After a moment of silence, we reached the reception area when Key asked, “Where do we take her?”

I sighed “The SHINee apartment”

                                                            

I am so evil. ^^

LOL cliff-hangers all the way. ;)

Anyways don't forget to subscribe and comment :D

Saranghae

-Taeminions & Lovelorn. <3