Yet another joins the 'Retard List'.

Dare Me.

Kyung Mi’s POV

Jerk. Jonghyun. Jerk. Cranky. Kiseop. Cranky.

Oh!

Jerky Jonghyun! Cranky Kiseop! That’s it!

I smiled to myself; acknowledging my smartness.

I scurried down the hallway before Jonghyun/Kiseop could catch up to me. The day had passed by very quickly; but it wasn’t a typical school day. Kiseop would occasionally attempt to corner me and try to explain what happened ‘that day’. Thank god, I had managed to escape each and every time.

Long story short, I avoided Jonghyun and Kiseop the whole day. Did you hear that? Yes, THE WHOLE DAY!

I couldn’t help but feel giddy inside, best achievement so far.

I dodged by some people who ran pass me. I wish I was that carefree.

Cautiously, I held my book up and covered my face and sneaked to my locker. I punched in my code and opened my locker to get my things out for homework. Ugh, homework.

I grabbed a few more books before reaching for my phone which had somehow been buried between my books.

Yes I got it! I held up my plum-coloured Samsung in victory.

“EXCUSE ME!“

I turned to the yelling. Was that Key?

Before I could say hi, he charged towards me...

“KEY!”

BANG!

I yelped in pain. Pain shot through my hand. I could feel it throbbing. It happened oh, so fast.

Key had crashed into my open locker door. And my hand was still inside of my locker. So, yep, my hand is forever ed.

Using my left hand, I carefully opened the locker door slammed on my right hand. My hand was still aching. Finally, I opened my locker and clutched at the damaged hand. It was throbbing and possibly turning green. ew.

“YAH! DAMN YOU KEY!” I yelled. Luckily there was no one in the hallways because they had all headed back home. I didn’t give a damn if I met him at the studio before or if he was a kingka.

Key was on the floor and he was holding onto his forehead.  What lay next to him was my phone. MY PHONE? I bended down and eyed the remnants of my now-crushed Samsung. Damn. I had it for sooooo long. I stood up in rage.

“GET UP!” I growled.

“A-Arraso”. He got up and looked at me, terrified “Mianhae?” His voice was trembling.

I gave him a bewildered gaze.

Mianhae my ! Look what you've done to me!” I held up hand for him to examine.

My hand was still aching and there was a purple ring around my wrist. His eyes widened in guilt.

“Aish. I am so sorry, Kyung Mi; it was an accident I didn’t mean to hurt you. See, my Taemin bet me that if I ran out of the school gates first, I wouldn’t have to pay-“

“Enough” I cut him off.

I pushed him back and picked up the crumbs of my phone. I turned around and grabbed my books off the floor then slung my bag over my shoulder caveman-style, before slamming my locker shut.

I took a few tentative steps towards the schools exit, clutching my right hand. My wrist had now puffed up slightly.

Suddenly I was grabbed by the shoulder.

“Now what?” I growled turning back to see Key.

“Uh, Kyung Mi. I am so sorry for crashing into your locker and hurting you.” He looked at me probably waiting for an ‘Apology accepted’.

Hell no.

I ignored him, turned around and started to make my way out of the school. Ugh, where is Eun Mi when I need her?

I walked out of the school gates still grasping onto my wrist.

Yes! Only a few metres away and I would reach my house.  I could then sleep, eat, sleep, sleep and more sleep. I sighed blissfully. I wouldn’t have to face those retards anymore. Oh, and now Key was on the list.

“Kyung Mi!” I spun on my heels to the source of the sound.

“Yah! Eun Mi!” I yelled before bonking on her head with my oh-so-thick maths textbook. “Where were you today?”.

I crossed my arms over my chest, attempting to ignore the throbbing pain.

Eun Mi smiled meekly. “I was busy. Sorry”.

I continued to inflict my anger upon her. I was alone the whole day, I HAD to sit by myself at lunch and I had no one to partner up with for PE ( in which I endured Kiseop’s constant begging).

“Hmph. Did you know what I had to go through today?” I glared at her. She was one hell of a BESTfriend.

“What?” she asked, eyes full of curiosity.

I leaned over so that I could whisper in her ear.

“Kiseop is back and Kim-freaking-Jonghyun came and told my ex that I, KYUNG MI WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND!” I screamed the last part quite loudly.

Eun Mi’s eyes were as wide as saucers. But then she grinned afterwards and started to croak sing ‘Battlefield’.

“Why does love always feel like a battlefield~ like a battlefield~”.

“Mwoh? Eun Mi? Are you ok? Did I hit you too hard?” Concern was plastered on my face. Something is seriously wrong with my bestfriend these days. I shouldn't leave her alone for too long.

Eun Mi fixed me a dark gaze.

“Kyung Mi, can’t you see? Love is in the air? Love is blossoming? Can’t you AT ALL? They are fighting over you!” She looked at me and smiled cheekily.

I crinkled my nose in disgust. See what I told you?

“Love? JONGHYUN? Ugh. Please. Oh! And fighting? You wish, jellyfish.” I started to walk away, but Eun Mi continued to stalk me.

“Come on! You know they’re fighting over you!” She whined and tugged on my school blouse. I whacked her hands away. What was this... thing touching me? What happened to my friend?!?

“Go away! And no, they’re not. Oh look! We're home. Later”.

“THEY ARE!” Eun Mi hollered back with finality. I forced myself to turn back while covering my ears and chanting “No they’re not. Lalalalalala. No they’re not. Lalalalalalala.”

 Despite my loud noises, Eun Mi had managed to scream over me. What the fudge?

"Stop being so stubborn; they're your prince charmings!". Absolutely preposterous...

"Bleh!" I removed my hands from my ears and made a sour face, turning away.

"DREAM ON, EUN MI!" I quickly twisted open the door knob and entered my house.

"At last, home sweet home". I grinned.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! Guys, I swear, I'm so sorry for not updating. SCHOOL! Because of my 6 assignments I could update my fic.

Anyways; I hope you guys enjoyed it! Oh, and be expecting a few updates soon~

We are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Bye~

Love; Taeminions & Lovelorn. :)

And oh, don't forget to subscribe, comment etc. !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~