Smooth Jerk.

Dare Me.

Kyung-Mi  (Your) POV

After school was finished, I stood there outside, near the gates waiting like a . Eun-Mi was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago.

FFFFFUUUUUUU

I shivered as the cold air swept through my hair and around my body. In a hour or so the school was going to lock up the gates.

They had always kept it open after school for a while to ‘encourage’ students to do extra study in homeroom or the library. es would go there, not that I would blame them though. My marks weren’t so good either. So being the cool person I am, I decided to drop by the library today, for a change.

Talk about spontaneous...

And I wouldn’t mind dropping by the cafeteria to get a box of kimchi for takeaway.

I mean come on, I don't mind eating the yummy spiced cabbage all my life.

Kimchi is my life. So being the kimchi-freak I am, I squeeled in delight even after just thinking about it. :S

I quickly texted Eun-Mi.

Meet me at Library.

-Kyung-Mi.

Once I was done I found myself walking towards the school.

I was walking down the hallways. Wow, this school is so ancient. I shivered to myself. With the dimly lit hallways and the old and rusting lockers; you wouldn’t say this was the best. Even the smell isn’t so nice either, mixed with the scent of dirty gym clothes, papers, pencils.

Woah. I just realised this was the first time I looked at this school in this type of aspect. A new me!

I guess the students just make it complete. You know? WE make the school a brighter place. I smiled at this thought. Then I shaked this thought away, laughing at my sudden gayness,

I stopped short when I felt someone grab my shoulder.

. Who was it?

Was it one of those gay nerds who needed ‘company’?

Sigh.

I turned around and was startled when I saw,

Jonghyun.

I looked at him with surprise. What is he doing here? How did he know it was me and WHY THE FUC-

“Anneyong, Kyung-Mi” he smiled.

I stood there in shock, in this lighting anyone could mistaken his teeth for gorgeous, glossy white pearls.

Wait.

Why is he so close to me?

My heart started to beat rapidly and I could sense that my cheeks had once again rebelled me and decided to turn all red.

. I backed away by one step.

He looked surprised. Then an arrogant smile played on his lips as he stepped in closer.

I stepped back.

He stepped forward.

I stepped back.

He stepped forward.

He smirked.

I sighed. “Okay, I lose. Now could you please tell me what’s u-“

When I nearly finished speaking he quickly stepped forward hitting my shoe HARD which caused his body and mine to collide.

Then it all came tumbling down. xD

No seriously.

We fell.

Yes, in the MIDDLE of my conversation, in the MIDDLE of the hallway and yes, again in front Eun-Mi who had happened to walk-by when neither of us saw her.

Yes. Karma is a .

I grunted when we hit the floor. Suddenly I felt my heart beating fast. BA-DUMP. BA-DUMP. BA-DUMP.

My cheeks began warming up every second.

Along with all of this I just fumed. Yes, fumed with anger. I don’t know why or anything but I guess my anger management classes didn’t pay off the last two years.

So my face was kind of red. Like a tomato.

For what seemed like years. Jonghyun finally snapped back to life, his eyes widening along with Eun-Mi's but I heard an exaggerated gasp that sneaked out from .

Jonghyun heard her too. So he quickly jumped up. Boy, I am glad he did otherwise he would see no tomorrow. I got up myself.

“JONGHYUN! WHY DID YO-“

“Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae, mianhae.” He said, all in one breath.

Then he said “Please forgive me.”

And threw all the ‘aeygo’ in the world to me with his puppy eyes and pouting lips.

Oh god.

How could I resist this face, it made me want to kiss him.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Eun-Mi slowly scooting off and giving me a thumbs up. 

In return of her niceness, I glared at her giving the  you-will-die-tomorrow look. I seriously don't know why I became friends with her in the first place. I thought, as she backed away, leaving me and Jonghyun alone. In a comfortable position. I swear I will punch the um... what was it... daylight savings?... out of her! Yeah ;)

Ok, back to Jonghyun.

Gosh, I feel so disgusted. He kept his aeygo face on the whole time.

Then all of a sudden I felt a calm wave wash over me.

Man I hate being bipolar.

I looked at Jonghyun’s face one more time and I thought he kinda looked cute when he done his aeygo on me. A sudden wave of happiness washed through me.

Sigh. BIPOLAR!

Jonghyun chirped in “I’ll make it up to you”.

He stopped his aeygo. And this time he looked at me with cute yet sincere eyes.

“Fine.”

He suddenly done a short victory dance before turning back to his usual self. (A.K.A arrogant and cocky-being.)

I looked at the time on my watch.

, it was 5 already.

“Look, I got to-“

He laced his hands through mine.

I jumped at this move before blushing again.

Man, this jerk knows how to make girls go crazy. and when I say crazy I mean craazzzzzzzzzzzzzy.

Because that was the way I was feeling right now.

Do I like him?

Maybe just a teesny weesny bit

No I don’t like him.

No.

I shaked this thought out of my mind when I remembered what Eun-Min said...

“P-L-A-Y-E-R” her voice echoed in my head.

My heart fell...

I was about to take my hand away from his when he tightened my grip and started to pull my hand and drag me towards the gate.

There was an awkward silence.

That’s when I decided to speak up.

“Jonghyun, I got to go now. I have my dancing lessons in like 30 minutes.”

With that I slowly pulled my hand away from his.

“Kyung-Mi do you want me to drop you off?”

“Nah, that's just weird” I shrugged.

So then I ran off.

And turned back to see him staring at his hand with what looked like... disappointment?

Nah... probably not.

I turned back with a million questions on my mind.

Does he lik-

Nah.

I shook that thought out of my mind and flew (haha) off to do what I loved most :D

                                                   

Hello Guys!

SEE I TOLD YOU MORE CHAPTERS ARE COMIING QUICKLY!

hope you like it.

thankyou for all the comments and whatnot.

hope you liked this chapter

don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! AND COMMENT.

oh and I don't mind if you post 1000000000 comments. your choice.

so thank you for reading once more and......................

SARANHAE TO ALL COMMENTS :P, SILENT READERS, AND SUBSCRIBERS.

MUCH LOVE.

Taeminions and Lovelorn <3