Dramatic much?

Dare Me.

Kyung-Mi’s POV (Your POV)

*Beep, beep, beep*

My eyes shot open to the sound of my alarm. I looked around frantically, trying to find my clock.

Grunting, I got up and walked over to my cupboard where my alarm stood.

I picked it up and threw it across the room, causing a collision and its plastic pieces broke apart on the floor.

. I hoped Yuna didn’t hear that.

Frustrated, I collapsed on the floor. I was NOT a morning person. Deprive me of my sleep and I’ll make sure you’d never see another day.

School.

I looked around my room. Sunlight had thrown a bright bar through the venetian blinds and my bed was really messy. I felt quite empty without my parents. No mum there to push me into the bathroom or make breakfast downstairs. I had no one. Except Yuna… but yeah, she didn’t really count.

Unconsciously, I touched my lips. My stomach felt queasy as this snake of happiness shot up my insides.

I suddenly remembered what had or who had, caused me to come home late.

*Flashback*

Jonghyun leaned in closer and kissed me.

KISSED ME? WHAT THE-

How could he?!?!?!? It definitely wasn’t my first kiss, which had gone way long ago in the Kiseop Times but STILL!

I hardly even knew him! Are we even friends?!?!?!

I looked around frantically, yes our lips were still conjoined, why the hell couldn’t I pull away? The counter-girl stormed out of the door.

I looked at Jonghyun with wide eyes. His lips were so soft and sweet- wah! What?

The kiss itself was gentle…

Kyung-Mi! WHAT THE HELL!

My cheeks burned like hell and I knew that if I looked into a mirror right now, I’d see a tomato.

Gah! Must not lose myself!

I finally pulled back. Jonghyun was looking too happy for his own good. His expression changed when he saw how shocked I was. He opened his mouth "Mianhae, I'm sorry if I-

Upset, I scooted out of the seat, grabbing my bag with me and made a leap for the exit.

“Kyung-Mi!”

Seoul’s breeze was so crisp and cold, so I pulled the jacket around me tighter as the wind caressed my body. I bit my bottom lip, currently unsure of my true feelings.

I walked towards the car park not wanting to talk or see anyone.

Thoughts of Kiseop crowded my mind. Our first kiss; when I fell on top of him clumsily, back at the school cafeteria. One thing led to another and… he cheated on me.

I bit my bottom lip, to stop myself from crying. It was best to forget about these things.

I think I’m angry at Jonghyun, but at the next moment, I’m not. It’s hard to say… there’s just something different about him. But, maybe it’s just me. Maybe I’m hallucinating. I’m probably just another one of those girls that he goes out with. But you know what? I know better. I promised myself that I do not want to fall for another guy. Especially a player. I’d just get hurt again. And I’m sure as hell no idiot. I don’t want to be played.

I began running, ignoring the loud pleas behind me. He’s making this way too hard, but I can’t show him that.

Without looking back, I reached the end of the car park just as a taxi came near. I called for it, got on and peered out the window just as Jonghyun stopped running and fell onto the ground. For some unknown reason, my heart hurt when I saw him mouth the word ‘mianhae’. He looked miserable. I turned to the front, blinking back tears. This reminded me of Kiseop too much.

*Flashback End*

Maybe I made too much of a big deal. It was JUST a kiss. No need to chuck a fit. Right? It's not like I didn't enjoy it.

But I really can't help it if it reminded me of my ex. Sigh. Will I ever forget him?

Jonghyun will probably just apologise at school and I'll have to forgive him. Awkwardness, here we come.

                                                                            

How was that peeps?

I know, it kind of (hehe). Sorry if it's short! But have no fear, for things will really be spicing up. (Not that way, dirty-minded reader! :) )

Anyways, yeah, it's been long but don't worry, I'll update RIGHT after this. Give me an hour or so. (I hope!)

Oh! HFRWE8PW9F8WE9PF Who's going to the Born This Way Ball?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Eeep! Can't wait. Monsters Re-unite!

Oh, and yeah, we added Nichkhun from 2PM! Who's excited! ^^

-Taeminions and Lovelorn <3