SHINee?

Dare Me.

Kyung-Mi (Your) POV

I stood there in awe....

Who knows how long.....?

Wait everyone did.

Some squealed, some fainted, some screamed but most were shocked.

I was gazing at their sharp, handsome, cute faces. And their well-built bodies. AND their good sense of simple fashion.

Then I just snapped out of it.

Ugh.. I shouldn't do that!

I don't even know who they are. I must act like I don't care. Sure, they looked good but who's to say that they would be different to the other lame losers around here?

They then introduced themselves, to no one in particular.

"Anneyong! We are SHINee!"

 shinee  

 But then one of them caught my eye. He had sharp facial complexions and he was very well-built. One amazing jaw line and lips that looked good enough to kiss forever... plump and they looked so soft and sweet, if only if I could...

WTF?!?!?!?! Kyung-Mi!! What has gotten into you!

 I gazed at him for a while more but then he caught me looking at him. I quickly walked away, to my class, shaking my head.

Soon the bell rang and most people broke their gaze and walked off to their classes. Except the losers, of course. They surrounded the guys, screaming, gawking and even... groping. Excuse me, but EW. That’s just disgusting. They are STILL human, after all.

Jonghyun's POV

Everyone looked at us in awe.

I looked around to find a girl gazing at me.

We locked gazes for a moment then she just walked off shaking her head.

?

I laughed to myself.

Then havoc came pouring down like rain.

Girls started surrounding us, attacking us and what not.

A million thoughts clouded my mind but one stood out the most,

Who was that girl?

After the while that she left and we managed the escape, the bell rang for class and I found the girl beside her (friend supposedly) running off to find her. "Kyung-Mi!" she yelled.

Oh, so Kyung-Mi it is.

With that I smirked and went to class with the few of my friends who were in my year; Minho, Onew and Key.

Taemin walked off sadly “See you hyungs after class!”

We nodded and smiled.

Except Key. OBVIOUSLY.

“Come here and hug Umma!” he yelled.

We all rolled our eyes. Even Taemin did.

 

 Kyung-Mi (Your) POV

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH~~~

I felt myself blushing~

Kyaa~

He saw me looking at him....

I quickly ran into my class for roll call. I sat down and covered my face with a book.

"Kyung-Mi" yelled Eun-Mi and hit me across the head with her bag.

“Yah! What do you want?” I glared at her.

She sat beside me. "Kya~~ they are sooo hot" she said.

“Aish. Whatever. I guess” I answered lamely, still angry at her.

Just then Mrs. Lee walked in.

Then walked in...... SHINee. I slumped down in my seat further and tried to avoid their gaze. Especially ‘that guy’.

"Okay Class today we have new students, please introduce yourselves" Mrs. Lee spoke.

"Anneyong! I'm Lee Jinki but please call me Onew." Onew spoke. (Awkward silence) “And I love chicken” he nodded. Some laughed, others smiled uncomfortably. WEIRDO!

"Anneyong! I'm Choi Minho! Pleased to meet you all" Minho said, nodding and giving everyone a charismatic smile. Girls sighed.

"Anneyong! I am Kim Kibum but I preferred to be called Key" Key said, hands on hips, smirking at everyone. UH...Diva-much?

And last but not least, it was him!!! The guy that locked his gaze with me.

"Anneyong! I am Kim Jonghyun pleased to meet you all" he said. Waving while showing off his pearly-white teeth.

 ALL the girls started cooing and squealing then he looked at me and winked......

'And you' he mouthed.

I started to blush. Then quickly covered my head with a textbook.

I smiled.

Yeah, I am glad I’ve met you too.

                                                            

 Hey Guys! 

Do like the story so far?

Lol looks like Kyung-Mi started to fall for Jonghyun's charms. ;)

Anyways guys, thanks for reading so far, please subscribe and comment.

Saranghae !! ^^

-Taeminions and Lovelorn <3