LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Dare Me.

Kyung-Mi POV (Your P.O.V)

I began pacing from the school to the studio. It was only in a matter of minutes that I had arrived at my studio (AKA my home). Well technically it isn’t my studio. Chung Ae, my cousin took over at least 5 or 6 studios. Her dad Chin Ho owned the whole building, which in total has 18 studios. Pretty awesome, eh? A different studio for a different type of dance.

I pushed open the glass door to find myself in an awesome reception area. Not even a 5 star hotel could top it.

HONESTLY.

Ok, so you must may be wondering about my cousin, well first things first; her name is Chung Ae (DUH). She is only a few years older than me, say... about 2 years? Anyways, she is actually still pretty bubbly like a 10 year old. AND SHE IS GLAMOUROUS. I swear any boy would fall head over heels for her. She soon found out that when she was teaching dance classes to the boys they would DROOL (ugh) or trip while gazing at her. So now she only teaches girls.I was pretty jelly.

And one of those ‘girls’ included me. I sighed as I walked into the elevator.

.

I forgot what floor!

I quickly pressed the number that I saw first. Floor 13. Hoped I was right! I could just imagine Chung Ae lecturing me angrily “How could you forget what floor! We’ve been learning for ages!”

I sighed and let my thoughts take over me again.

I pretty much ‘mastered’ every class that Chung Ae taught me. Although one class that I specialise in, is K-pop. It was addictive just listening to the latest tunes. Don’t even get me started on dancing...

OH PUH-LEASE.

After pondering for some more I smiled when I heard a *DING*

And a woman’s voice saying ‘Floor 13’. My mouth formed an ‘o’. Technology these days... I sound old.

As the elevator doors opened, I was overwhelmed by the sudden blasting of music coming from the speakers.

WOAH, ELEVATOR DOORS HOW CAN YOU KEEP THIS NOISE OUT?

With that I stepped out of the elevator with my hands covering my ears.

OH .

I stared at the sign that hung above the wall.

‘HIP HOP’ was engraved on the sign.

Those words rang in my head.

I should have known......

 

Taemin’s POV

I was dancing with ease. I was the music. We were one. There was no better way to become stress-free and to loosen up than dancing. Nuh-uh. Hip-hop was my bias. I loved popping, breaking and BBoying; there was nothing cooler than showing off your moves and it even felt good.

Key suddenly changed the music; Lady Gaga, Just Dance. I grinned. Key loved Lady Gaga. A lot.

I didn’t know much about her but I liked the way she danced. It was original, and Key, being the Monster he was, began to sing and dance. I actually didn’t know the moves, but hey, I wouldn’t mind trying. After all, it was just me and Key in the studio. I felt the cold air circulating the room and looked at Key’s dancing body to the right side of me. I felt more confident than before. Turning away from Key and facing the mass of multi-mirrors in front of me, I began to copy his moves.

 Key was fast; I’ll give him that. But I liked a challenge.

I began miming his moves and found freedom in the music.

Just Dance.I pushed both hands forward, extending my arms with my palms facing the mirrors, then took a left and a right step. Gonna Be Okay. Then threw my left and right arms up to the sides of me, my hands sort of frozen in a greeting and shook my hips. Da-da-doo-doo-mmm. Just Dance.

I saw Key smirking in my peripheral vision “You’re actually good at this”

I ignored him. Then the bridge of the song came on. This was actually my favourite part. I could feel the muscles of my body electrifying. It was pretty intense. I began popping a little to the beat, pulling moves I never thought of before. Key stopped dancing and began to stare at me. I didn’t care. I was about to swivel into my signature move when Key stopped the music.

I nearly cried.

“Hyung!” I whined in frustration. Then Key began to point to something by the elevator with a shocked expression plastered on his face.

Woah.

I saw a girl standing near the elevator, to the corner of the room.

And boy, was she pretty.

WAIT.

She was wearing Kirin High’s uniform.

Wow, Noona nomu yehpuh.

I glanced at Key to see him looking at me and wiggling his eyebrows in a pretty-eh? manner. Sigh.

Key looked at her and said, “Uh... do we know you?” with an uncertain pout.

She looked equally surprised and then replied “Uh, I guess so. You guys are SHINee right?”.

“Well, yeah. Because the other 3 aren’t here, you can call me Key and you can call him Taemin” Key pointed his long but bony finger towards me.

She nodded, “ Uh, you can call me Kyung-Mi.”

“Right.” Key smiled awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

“Uh... so sorry but I was supposed to go to a K-pop dance class. I just kind of forgot. Mind if I hang out with you guys? I don’t want to get scolded.” She smiled sheepishly before giving a nervous laugh.

Aish, noona is so pretty. I wasn’t sure if she was my noona. She did look 2 years older, though.

I grinned "Sure, noona!"

“YAH! Don’t call me noona, I am not that old!” She laughed before grabbing a chair from the side of the room and dragging it to one corner to sit on.

“Mianhae.” I smiled sweetly before giving Key a signal to pump up the music again.

A cheeky smile played on Key’s lips.

...

“Um... Kyung-Mi mind if you join us dancing?” Key told her than smirked at me.

Key... you... -_____________-

She took some time to answer, but from the looks of it, she wasn't shy.

“Arasso. But can you please let me change first?” She spoke and pulled some clothes out of her bag.

With that she hopped into the bathroom.

Key done a short victory dance.

“So she's the Kyung-Mi that I heard about. Chung Ae was telling me about how she MASTERED every dance class.”

Key emphasized MASTERED, he looked at me and smirked. “Looks like Taeminnie has competition”.

WHAT?!?!!?!

No it can’t be!

I thought I was the best dancer.

Guess not.

But I will go easy on you noona. ^^

Bring it on.

Key’s POV

I slyly grinned when I saw Taemin becoming more and more frustrated every second.

Hehe. I'm the Almighty Key. They don't call me that for no reason.

Chung-Ae used to be my teacher-friend. Now she isn’t, I don’t know why though. Anyways, Chung Ae told me about Kyung-Mi, her cousin. She said that she was great at dancing every class but she specialised in K-pop. Chung Ae said if I had the chance to see her dance I would be 'bewildered'.

Not that I cared. I just wanted her to compete with Taemin.

Hehe.

I am so evil.

She finally came out of the bathroom with a determined glint in her eyes. I peered at Taemin who seemed to be brainstorming about his ‘moves’.

Psh.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

                                                      

AHA! Cliff-hanger!

Guys get ready for a dance-off~ next chapter. Looking forward to it?

THEREFORE SUBSCRIBE! AND COMMENT! :P

By the way, thank you to all the people who commented. You all know who you are :)

Saranghaeyo!

Taeminions and Lovelorn. <3

UPDATES FOLLOW VERY QUICKLY! SO DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE-

GET READY FOR SOME REAL ACTION THAT IS GONNA HAPPEN SOON!