Those beautiful big brown eyes...

Dare Me.

Eun-Mi’s POV

OMO. Where the hell is Kyung-Mi! I’ve been waiting here for about half an hour!

Ugh. I could seriously kill someone right now. Leaning back on the brick wall at the front of Kirin High, I watched a happy couple walk into the school. Them? Nah… too innocent. I blew a raspberry and was about to count the number of clouds in the sky. *Thump!* I turned to the right. SIGH. A nerdy-looking girl had stumbled on the steps as she was walking up, her stationery now scattered in different directions.

Most people just stared, some snickered and others ignored her. “Rude” I mumbled and picked up some of her stuff. I walked up to her and handed her the things. Her eyes widened and she gave me a grateful smile.

“Kamsahamnida, umm…” she innocently blinked at me, pushing up her thick, black-rimmed glasses.

“Eun-Mi, but you can call me unnie!” I said warmly.

Her cute eyes rounded appreciatively “Unnie! Nice to meet you!” she bowed again “Lee Tae-Hee imnida! I’m new here! Please take care of me”

I laughed a little. Lee Tae-Hee…

Lee Tae-Hee… It sounded quite familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on it.  I rubbed my chin in thought.

“What are you thinking about, Unnie?”

“I don’t really know… but your name sounds quite familiar” I answered truthfully, still in thought.

She tilted her head and pouted “Well… Lee is a common last name…” Oh right, stupid me “Oh! I know! I have a brother! You might’ve heard of him! His name is-

“Eun-Mi?” A deep voice asked.

I spun around and my heart beat faster as the tall figure approached me. He looked relieved.

“Ah. Minho sunbae-ssi! Anneyong!” I bowed respectively.

He flashed me a wide grin but I could tell by his stance that he was impatient “It’s ok. Drop the formalities” I nodded “I just… need your help. I couldn’t find the gym and came out here to look for someone” he scratched the back of his head awkwardly “Care to help?”

When he saw the surprised expression on my face he quickly added “You don’t have to if you don’t want to!”

YES, YES, YES!!!!!

FREAKING YES. BABO! MINHO! AS IF I’D BE STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO HELP!

 

I calmly nodded, ignoring the schemes that were coming into place in my head.

“Ne. I wouldn’t mind”

Happiness spread across his face.

“Let’s go” I said and turned back to Tae-Hee who was observing the scene “Bye! I’ll see you later or something!”

She shyly nodded, pushing her glasses back up again while holding her things. Minho nodded at her and followed me as I began to walk off, excited beyond my own reasoning.

Kyung-Mi’s (Your POV)

I sneaked down the hallway, darting between lockers, rooms and couples.

Yeah, I know. I shouldn’t be trying to avoid him. But I can’t help it! I don’t want to face him after being so unreasonable. It was quite silly.

As I rounded another corner, I heard the all too familiar, now annoying voice call my name. It sounded more like a question, like Jonghyun wasn’t sure if the person he saw was me. Good!

I rapidly shook my head and turned left, blindly. I was now in the computer room. Thank god it was open! But , it was so dark in here. I stumbled on a few wires to get to the large window by the teacher’s desk. I was on the first floor anyways, I’m sure if I jumped out I wouldn’t die… right? Yeah, I might be late for class, but I didn’t quite care; it was only study hall anyways.

I did a double take when I saw a familiar couple walking across the rose garden towards the student gym. They were joyfully talking, laughing and I think, flirting. Already, Eun-Mi, already!?!?!? And with Choi Minho! I have to get to the bottom of this!

I darted out of the class and not looking out for Jonghyun, I ran into someone. As we collided, I roughly grabbed their shirt and we fell down together. Bad move.

Aish! And I was on the floor while they were on top of me! It hurt so badly! I slowly opened my eyes and gasped.

…Lee Kiseop…

Oh lord no.

He looked equally astonished.

Time was frozen as I frightfully gazed into those beautiful big brown eyes and his into mine. We were so close.

Why is this happening to me?!?!?!

Then he smirked “Can’t get enough of me? I remember we were like this the first time we met…” he reached out to touch my hair “Beautiful… as of always…”

Nothing has changed about him…

He was so heavy.

“Get your dirty hands off of me this instant, Lee Kiseop. I have nothing to do with you” I replied coldly.

He raised an eyebrow “We don’t? Oh no… of course we don’t, dear. Let me help remind you of us” He leaned in and I tried to push him off.

“Stop! Help! What the hell is wrong with you! I hate you! Get off me!” I screamed, all in one go, turning my head to the side and scrunched my nose in disgust.

So these were his true colours. I should’ve known. It was pretty obvious back then.

A furiously loud voice interrupted our… moment.

“Get your filthy body off her RIGHT NOW you creep. You gross me out. Didn’t you hear me OR her? I said GET THE HELL OFF!” We both looked at the owner of the voice.

Kim Jonghyun.

Yes, Kim Jonghyun.

Kiseop got off with an amused expression on his face. Jonghyun walked over and pulled me up. The fiery look in his eyes was really intimidating even though his rage wasn’t directed towards me.

“Thanks” I mumbled, avoiding his eyes.

Kiseop was watching the scene unfold, arms crossed.

“So, who are you might I ask?” his voice laced thickly with interest.

Jonghyun relaxed a little and turned to him with a threatening glint in his eyes. He then gently locked my hand in his “I’m her boyfriend”.

                                                                       

Hehe! How was that!

I know, awesome. We should get to the dares...

Yeah, the dares...

Kiseop's so cute! I wish he was on top of me o.O

-Taeminions and Lovelorn <3