School.

Dare Me.

Kyung-Mi (Your) POV

"Kyung-Mi !!" yelled Yuna.

I woke up to my sister's yelling.

"Kyung-Mi !" she yelled.

"Ugh, tell the bus to wait when it arrives." with that i took my pillow and covered my ears.

"Kyung-Mi !" she yelled once again and pushed me off my bed. "The bus can't wait for you, silly!"

Same boring ANNOYing sister.

I winced at my fall. "Ok, ok" I sighed and rolled my eyes heavenward.

Same freaking routine. EVERYDAY! When would life ever get interesting?

When Yuna went outside, I went to the bathroom.

Oh god. School. Yes, I go to Kirin High which is a few minutes from my house.

Hmm...

Kirin High is practically a little version of hell. Yeah. Typical highschool. Where these little *cough* ANOREXIC, whiny es/s/ WHATEVER, rule the school along with stupid, vain and 'fashionable' guys. Thinking so highly of themselves. And yeah, you guessed it, haha, obviously I'm not one of them. You can say I'm 'normal', 'plain' or 'boring' - they all stick. Anyways... where were we?

I splashed water onto my face until I was wide awake.

After I had a shower I put on my uniform before stumbling down the stairs to breakfast.

"Kyung-Mi , Umma and Appa went on a vacation to Singapore this morning" she spoke as she nibbled on her toast.

Yeah, I remembered 'No , sis'. Yuna glared at me. Unfortunately, *cough* haha, I wasn't able to say goodbye because I had to attend Eun-Mi (The best friend, of course)'s party. I didn't have to say bye anyways, it was JUST three weeks. Luckily, I had my parents believe, that I was responsible enough to take care of the sis ALONE (hehe).

And Eun-Mi said she'd drop-in occasionally to make sure the fish weren't dead. ummm... (awkward), my pet fish Kimchi and Kim. Yeah I know, WTF? Don't ask. PLEASE.

Reminding me of Eun-Mi I took my bread out of the toaster and dashed out of the house to school.

"Kyung-Mi!" I heard my sister call desperately.

Psh. She annoys me so much.

                                                             

Feedback, feedback, feedback <3

Thankyou guys for reading! This is one of my first fanfics! Please enjoy! updates come cheap fast~

-Taeminions and Lovelorn <3