Brother Complex

Hyung... Saranghae!

*** Chapter 7: Brother Complex ***

 

“Lai Guanlin transferred to Acting department!”

“The basketball genius who supposed to join Bangtan team moved to Acting classes!”

“He’s in the same class with Park Jihoon!! He really is trying to wage war on Park Jimin!!”

“Wow… He’s amazing!!”

Words traveled fast in gossip underground of SIA, especially when the hot issue was something related with their beloved Bangtan team. Jihoon might not be an official part of Bangtan, but the fact that he was the captain’s little brother, not to mention his own popularity because of his overload cuteness and gorgeous features that surely would win him the title of “The Prettiest Person Alive in SIA” very soon, would definitely bring the cute Wink Boy, and anything related to him, to be the headline news all around the college ground.

By the time of lunch break, Jihoon was already cornered and interrogated in the cafeteria by none other than his own brother and his underlings.

“Lai Guanlin did WHAT?!!” Jimin was agitated.

“You heard the news…”

“He moved to Acting and he’s your classmate now?” Jimin drilled the questions even before Jihoon could answer.

“Y..yeah…”

“And you are okay with that?”

“I… I don’t know…”

“What do you mean with ‘I don’t know’?”

Jihoon was puzzled. He was kinda expecting this kind of reaction from Jimin, but somehow he still felt intimidated. It’s unfair that Jimin launched his fireworks to him instead to Guanlin. He should be worried more about Taehyung’s reaction regarding the situation. But the said boy kept quiet. Yet his eyes looked straight into Jihoon’s, with unreadable expression.

“I…I don’t know.. hyung.. He has the right to transfer. And what could I do to stop it?”

“At least you could stay away from him, not keep sitting next to him. That’s what you did, don’t you?”

Hell thanked the gossips to be so accurate yet exaggerated. Jihoon couldn’t believe that his own classmates were spying on him. They did not have to tell Jimin everything.

“But, hyung, I’m literally the only one he knows in our class,” Jihoon tried to reason. “His Korean is not that good yet, and you know how most of us Koreans would make fun of him because of that. I was just trying to help him. He has difficulties following the lessons because of the language barrier.”

“And how exactly did you help him with that? You can’t speak Chinese either.”

“But I can read and write Hanja [Chinese characters]. I re-wrote some explanations in Hanja, hence he could understand it better. And I’m pretty good in English too,” Jihoon kept his pride.

And Jimin could not deny it. Somehow, he himself was proud of his smart little brother. He even admitted that Jihoon was better than him in academics.

He could not find the right words to counter the younger. Also he realized that they were in public, and the turmoil just now might as well posing themselves in embarrassment. He tried his best to keep his innate need to retaliate.

“Did he.. do anything that.. disturb you… like harassing you or…”

“So far, no,” Jihoon answered quickly.

He knew what he said was true. Other than that one time when Guanlin openly stated his interest on him, and the fact that he made himself his classmate now, the Taiwanese boy did not do anything more. Perhaps he was busy catching up with the lessons that he did not spare his energy to do other things, like flirting with Jihoon. For this particular attitude, Jihoon appraised him positively. The boy was serious about his education, and not just joking around with dumb excuses.

“Do you like him, Jihoon-a?” Jimin unexpectedly asked the question.

Which Jihoon clearly answered, “No!” but then he added, “Not in romantic way. Surely no.” He took a super quick glance at Taehyung, hoping him to get his message, but he could not wait his secret lover to react as he was keeping eye contact with Jimin. “But I have no reason to dislike his friendly manner. Especially when he was a very polite and well-mannered boy.”

Again, he was telling the truth. Although he was full with resolution to reject Guanlin’s feeling for him, he could not find himself hating the boy. Other than the bold move –transferring to his class-, Guanlin did not do anything else that brought discomfort for him. Yes, they got close for the whole morning only, and yet Jihoon felt pretty comfortable with the boy. That was amazing.

“Really?” Jimin squinted his eyes.

“Yes, hyung.”

“Tell me if he…”

“I will,” Jihoon, again, cut him short. “I will.”

Jimin heaved a long sigh. He said nothing more as he himself did not want to prolong the verbal fight with his beloved brother, especially after he couldn’t find any lies in his brother’s words just now.

He sighed once more before bidding farewell and wished the younger some kind of ‘good luck for the afternoon’ and ‘see you later at home’.

Jihoon felt relieved as Jimin stopped their nerve war. He watched silently as his brother and the gang left him.

But Taehyung stayed behind.

Of course, he needed to head back to Acting department. Same as Jihoon.

Jihoon started to feel nervous again when Taehyung came closer to him.

His lover was quiet all along Jimin’s interrogation. Well, no one actually brave enough to interrupt Jimin when he was angry. But not Taehyung. As the fierce boy’s bestfriend, he had a kind of privilege to disrupt him anytime he wished. And ‘quiet’ really was not the word to describe the unpredictable Kim Taehyung.

Hence, a silent Kim Taehyung would not sound good.

Not good at all.

Jihoon's brain was forced to work in full capacity to find any best excuses to fight Taehyung's accusations because Jihoon predicted that it would come anytime soon.

But instead of angry words, the older boy spoke with his rather-usual-tone, "Let's head back to class now," and just-like-usual grabbed the younger by his shoulder and kind of dragged him out of cafeteria.

"Hyung..."

"Not now, Jihoon-a."

And Jihoon's heart sank into the depth of seven seas.

Taehyungie-hyung is mad at me... Taehyungie-hyung is mad at me!!

His heart beat louder due to nervousness, and he didn't realize that he trembled a bit. Taehyung gripped his shoulder tighter and hugged him closer by his side, literally dragging the shorter boy because he could not seem to catch up with his long steps.

HE'S DEFINITELY MAD AT ME!!!

They kept silent along their walk, but Jihoon would not be able to survive another second in that condition.

"H..hyung..."

It still took Taehyung a moment to keep silent, but finally he responded, "Hmm?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Why?"

Jihoon was looking at Taehyung from the side, but the taller wasn't looking at him. He kept facing straight to the front.

"Because... Because..."

The cute boy couldn't find any words despite his efforts to exert his brain.

"I don't think I can make you promise me to stay away from him, do I?" Finally Taehyung said -asked- a longer statement, but his tone was flat.

And they did not stop walking.

But the taller's hand was still gripping on the shorter's shoulders.

"I.. I.. I'm sorry..hyung.. But he..."

"I know you always have an angelic heart, Jihoon-a.." eventually Taehyung halted his step. "Even with your liking of violent sports, you never hit anyone who did nothing wrong with you," he paused, "Oh well, except Woojin." He continued. "And I know that you can't come to dislike or even hate someone if he doesn't offend you in any way. So this must mean that this Lai Guanlin is not bothersome."

"Well... Ye..yeah... You can say that..." Jihoon lowered his head, did not dare to face his lover in fear of finding a look which would literally stab his heart.

"Look at me, Jihoon-a," Taehyung ordered, which made Jihoon jolted and raised his head quickly, but with evident fear in his eyes.

Taehyung soften his gaze upon realizing that the rosy red lips of Jihoon were slightly shivering too.

He held both Jihoon's arms with his and gently caressed them.

"I cannot ask you to do things you won't be able to do..." he lightly squeezed his arms. "I will not ask you to stay away from him. But..." he spoke softly as if he was battling with his inner self during all his silence.

Yet Jihoon started to find the way out from the drowning sea upon hearing those words.

"But please consider my feelings... every time you interact with him.."

"Sure, hyung... Of course!" Jihoon quickly responded. "I will definitely tell him that he would never win my heart," he added. "My heart is yours. And only yours.."

Taehyung's lips were raised to form a smile upon the flattering words. Jihoon felt that the burden was lifted a bit from him, and he jumped to give his favorite person a koala hug.

"Thanks, hyung. I love you. You are the best. I know you will understand me.."

Taehyung was more than happy to accept the koala hug, but he was worried too. "Jihoon-a.. We're still in public.."

"Don't care.. Jiminie-hyung is not here..."

"But.."

"Even if anybody sees us, it's common for us to have this close skinship. with the gossips. I'd rather be rumored with you rather than Lai Guanlin or anybody else.."

Taehyung was in cloud nine to find his beloved being adorable just like the one he used to see and caused him to be helplessly in love. But even though the path they took was relatively desolated, he did not want to attract any unnecessary attention that someone would report what they saw to any of Bangtan members.

Yet seeing Jihoon just being too lovely, he mustered up courage to grab Jihoon’s hand and interlaced their fingers.

Jihoon was more than happy to accept the affectionate act, and surely his cheeks were blushing in hot pink color.

They walked side by side until they reached Acting ground where more people were spotted, therefore Taehyung was back to the usual style of hanging his arm around the shorter Jihoon.

They entered student lounge on the ground floor where the space was full of tables and chairs so the students could use the place to hold some group discussions, or just leisurely hang out with their friends.

Yet one person was sitting alone in around the corner, but his table was full with books, handouts, and massive dictionary.

Guess.

It was none other than Lai Guanlin.

Without them knowing what they did, the TaeWink couple walked over to where the foreigner boy was sitting. After they were close enough, Jihoon realized that the strange lump beside the enormous dictionary was actually a slice of sandwich that was halfway eaten. The food lover recognized the package was sold in nearby canteen and it tasted so good he wondered why Guanlin did not finish it. Perhaps it was just his snack while he was full already. But judging from the states of the books, handouts, and numerous scribbles on the papers, he doubt that Guanlin sat there only few moments ago.

“Don’t tell me you only eat this for you lunch,” Jihoon said pointing at the poor bundle.

“Err.. yeahh?” Guanlin was a bit startled but the relieved that the ones shadowing his table were actually some boys he knew.

“Have you had proper lunch?” Jihoon repeated.

Guanlin pointed at the sandwich. “That’s my lunch,”.

And Jihoon’s big eyes went rounder and rounder. “This is it? You don’t even finish it?!”

“I’m not hungry,” he replied innocently.

“No wonder you are so skinny,” Taehyung unknowingly joined. Having spent three years of his life with the Pink Sausages who were literally eating machines, he was awed to find a boy in his growth spurt was satisfied with only half sandwich for his lunch.

“I eat a lot for dinner,” Guanlin replicated calmly with visible innocence radiated from his big eyes.

And Taehyung found it endearing. Days ago, when they played basketball as a pair, before he realized that the incredibly talented boy was threatening to be his rival for Jihoon’s love, he was already fond of him. He did not understand why, but that’s what he felt.

When Guanlin bluntly confessed to Jihoon, he was irritated of course. But now after meeting him again, even after he was shocked that the foreign boy made a bold move to be Jihoon’s classmate, again, he found the honest boy was so charming in his own way. Like he had a certain aura that invited him to nothing but liking him.

“You are still in your teenage, Lai Guanlin, you better eat more,” Taehyung nagged.

“I really eat a lot at night. I just don’t really have the appetite for the day. Trust me,” he replied. “I can eat 3 or 4 pans of pizza on my own. Large ones.”

Jihoon pursed his lips on that statement, “Now that’s awesome.”

“It’s just I don’t easily gain weight,” Guanlin added. “It runs in the family. My parents and sister are as skinny as me.”

The couple shrugged their shoulders. Jihoon then paid some attention to the papers on the table. “You are studying?”

“Yeah..”

“Any problem? Which part you don’t understand?”

“Not much...” he answered. “Oh, hyung, what is 'antis'?" Suddenly he remembered something and reached his dictionary to try to find the word.

But Jihoon stopped him from opening it. "Antis? Where did you find that word?"

"I heard some people murmuring it.."

"Murmuring?"

Guanlin rolled his pencil casually with his fingers, "Perhaps some people think that I don't really understand Korean, which is partially true, but I do understand the general idea about what they're talking."

"Are they talking about you?" Jihoon stiffened his expressions. He didn't like the idea about the appearance of the word 'antis'.

Guanlin nodded. "It's something like.. about how dare I put a fight with Bangtan.. And if I'm trying to get myself some antis.. Or something more or less similar to that.."

Jihoon and Taehyung looked at each other. Sometimes they were amazed at how the people in their college, being Bangtan's fans or not, were easily jumping into conclusions and acting impulsively.

"It's same with 'antifans', means 'haters'," Jihoon stated.

"Ahh.. I see.." Guanlin were seemingly calm, as if he already had a wild guess about it.

Taehyung put his hands on his hips. "I can't believe these people are thinking about being his haters."

"You know fandoms these days are amazing.." Jihoon retorted. His inner justice was intrigued.

Unexpectedly, Taehyung felt the same too.

"Hey, boy," he spoke to Guanlin. "Note that Bangtan team will never mean to do any harm to you. If something happens, I do hope that you will report it to me, or Jihoonie, since you are closer to him." Taehyung hate to admit it, but he must.

"O..okay?" Guanlin was confused with the sudden mood change from his seniors.

"We're serious, Guanlin-a," Jihoon added. "Don't underestimate the power of those who declared themselves antifans. Things could get ugly."

"Okay, hyung. I will," the boy nodded.

Taehyung turned to face Jihoon. "Later I will tell Jimin about this."

Jihoon agreed by nodding.

"And now you better get going to your class," Taehyung could not believe he said the next words himself. "Keep him company."

Which Jihoon totally understood the meaning. "Yeah."

"See you later.."

"Mm.." He nodded. "Bye.."

Then he turned his attention back to the boy who was still on his seat. "Let's go, Guanlin-a."

 

*******

 

Jihoon was alone in the apartment. His class finished earlier than the others and he chose to head home first because he was so tired, after exerting his brain capacity helping Guanlin along these past few days.

Guanlin was truly an acceleration program student. He was so smart that he quickly catch up with everything he should know for his studies. Yet, a smarter brain surely had more thirst for knowledge. Jihoon was a bright kid as well, but still, anyone would want a good break from studying.

He was about to wake from his short nap when he heard his brothers coming home.

“Where is Woojin?” he asked after he saw only Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were intruding the living room.

“He is asking an additional private tutoring session with Park Eunhee sonsaengnim,” Jungkook answered casually.

“Your professor?”

“Assistant professor,” Jimin corrected.

“And by additional private tutor you mean...” Jihoon could guess where it’s going.

“Actual private tutoring, really,” Jungkook confirmed. “But you know, it might just be his reason to spend more time with that gorgeous lady.”

Jihoon shrugged his head. Woojin had told him that he was interested with his assistant professor who was actually around 10 years older than they were, yet she was single and available. And Woojin literally fluttered every time he saw her. So if his straight-bestfriend was making efforts to chase the girl he liked, Jihoon would surely cheering him up.

“Jihoon-a... wanna play game with me?” Jungkook asked.

“Now?”

“Yep.. I’ll just take a quick shower, and you can help me set up the computers first.”

“We’ll play in your room?”

And Jungkook answered him with a look that absolutely would be translated as ‘Of course we’ll be playing in my room. Do you think I will allow you to use your lame laptop to team up with me beating the game?’

In fact, in his apartment next door, Jungkook used one room as his bedroom, and the other room, he transform it to be somewhere like a gamer’s haven. He already had two complete set of PCs, because he was literally able to play two games at the same time -he just love gaming that much- but he was thinking about building another set. Yet he had not make it true, because Jimin was nagging him that spending money on unnecessary thing was unwise. And of course, being Jeon Jungkook he was, his love for gaming was nothing compared to his love for Jimin. Therefore he obeyed the royal decree from the love of his life.

“Don’t forget to return him back to me when the night comes, Kook,” Jimin warned.

“When the night comes...” Jungkook clicked his tongue in mischief, “Who do you think he is? Cinderella?”

Jimin put his arm on his waist.

“Or are you jealous that I would spend some gooodd time with Jihoonie?”

Jimin’s arms were now crossed on his chest.

Yet Jungkook did not stop teasing. “Don’t worry, My Lady. You’re still the Queen of my heart. But you can’t play this game to save my life, so... I need your brother...”

As much as Jimin had beautiful features that girls would be envious, such as pretty face and slim –but muscular- figure, and the fact that he had promoted himself as a gay because he had dated one guy in his past, Jimin never like the idea of being feminized as female. Calling him ‘my lady’ or ‘queen’ surely would make him had the desire to punch the sanity out of the person who called him that. Nicknamed with cute things like mochi, chimmy, or even called him pretty was still okay. But one should had never called him lady.

However, the deadly glares would never work on Jeon Jungkook. He was used to receive cold treatment from the queen of his heart anyway. So as long as the queen did not banish him out of the country, he would stay as Jeon Jungkook the way he was.

The brave knight even gave a wink before he snatched Jihoon’s hand and dragged the youngest out of the apartment.

Jihoon bid a quick ‘bye’ to his brother(s) and he did not have to worry for Taehyung’s permission to have a 1-on-1 date with Jungkook because everyone knew it for sure that the almighty Golden Boy would never make a scandal with the Wink Fairy. They were true gaming buddies, and when there were just two of them in the same space, their eyes would never locked on each other’s, but definitely on their own respective computer screen.

Even if somehow Jihoon lost his mind and tried to seduce Jungkook, the knight’s heart would never waver. Although he was such a tease, Jungkook was never a playboy type, because if he wanted to, actually he had a long line of boys and girls waiting for him to do anything he wanted with them. Yet Jeon Jungkook only had one person in his mind ever since he met the gorgeous Jimin in his puberty, i.e. his last year in junior high.

He always went through the senior high ground to reach the junior high’s, because the schools were located in the same complex. And ever since he hit Jimin with his bike by accident, he fell head-over-heels in love as if he was imprinted by the splendid hound.

So, nothing was worrying to let Jungkook locked himself just with Jihoon in his room. Nothing at all.

Yet, one certain person never felt easy about the affair.

“Jimin-a.. Do you have something you wish to tell me?” Taehyung started after they finished their dinner. There were just the two of them. Because Woojin was still flying around somewhere, and Jihoon was still kidnapped by Jungkook.

“Why do you ask me that?” Jimin replied in flat tone, but inside he was lowly growled because, as always, Taehyung could see through him.

“You know... I can’t recall the last time I see you smile..”

“I smiled this morning.. to our fans..” Jimin rigidly answered.

But Taehyung replied it with no words uttered, but a straight face that clearly said, ‘Come on... you know what I mean..’

Jimin kept the silence for a moment until he felt that Taehyung’s gaze was starting to skin him alive. Although the slightly taller boy truly did nothing, and his gaze was not that intimidating at all compared to Jimin’s.

“Okayokay... Stop looking at me like that!” Jimin snapped.

The muscular boy heaved a long sigh before facing his bestie. They were still at the dining table, sitting face to face. Taehyung patiently waited, because he knew that Jimin should unleash his anger or any kind of negative feelings, before it became pent up frustations.

“I don’t know where to start,” Jimin admitted.

“Let me guess,” Taehyung clasped his finger and placed his hands on the table to support his chin. “It’s about Jihoonie.”

Jimin nodded.

“And Guanlin.”

Another nod.

“You don’t like seeing them together.”

More nod.

“But you know the reason.”

“Yes, but I can’t help it!” Jimin finally responded with words.

“You know Jihoonie is not interested in Guanlin. And he befriends him, to keep him safe.”

“I know! By being friends with Jihoon, no one would dare to touch or bully him, because he’s indirectly connected with us. But...” Jimin paused to control his loud heartbeat. “I don’t know why I dislike anyone who comes for Jihoonie.”

Taehyung felt a loud pang in his heart, but he stayed calm. “Are you.. jealous?” he was a bit surprised with words as well.

Jimin did not want to admit it. But why does the word felt so relevant?

“Have you ever heard about ‘brother complex’?” Taehyung asked again.

“Honestly... I’ve thought about that,” Jimin confessed.

“And?”

“I don’t think it’s the case. Because..” he gulped. “You know...” his heart beat louder. “That actually...” he closed his eyes feeling discomfort stating the truth himself, again. “He’s not my real.. blood brother...” he clenched his fists so hard the knuckles turned white.

Taehyung said nothing and waited patiently for Jimin to continue. He knew this fact. Jimin told him once when he was frustrated that Jihoon might be the true cause for his problematic relationship with his past lover. The fact brought too much anguish for Jimin that he would never bring up the topic again, as well as denying the truth. He also made sure that Jihoon never find this secret. Other that his family (except Jihoon), only Taehyung knew it.

“You know how much I wish he was blood-related to me.. How much I love him as if he is truly one... And protect him will all my might because I was the one who begged my parents to adopt him... But...” he might as well bleed his palms already if he had long nails. “It drives me insane to think that I am actually in love with him.. my own brother...” he inhaled a deep breath. “How will he perceive the truth? How much will he hate me while it would be the last thing I want?”

“You know Jihoon will never hate you...” Taehyung tried to calm him down.

“But he would be disgusted!”

“Are you sure about that?” he carefully asked the question.

Jimin did not respond as he was letting his bestfriend to scan through him.

“Listen, Jimin-a...” Taehyung started slowly, thinking of the right words to spill. “What I know for sure is, that you love Jihoon very much.. and that you want to be the best older brother he could have.. But it makes you feel insecure as you doubt yourself if you have been one.” He reached for Jimin’s hand. “You are afraid that you failed him.. that you did not give him enough affection.. because of those things in the past. And it clouds your judgment about what you truly feel for him. You worried too much about him, and it's unconsciously breaking you.”

“But... But why does I always feel... something like... heart-broken.. everytime I see someone approach him?” suddenly he sounded so weak. “For example, like now, I don’t really like the idea of him spending too much time alone with Jungkook...”

Jimin might not notice it, but Taehyung could clearly see a different sparks in his bestie’s eyes upon the mention of that certain name.

He tried his best not to laugh, or even chuckled, or giggled.

He worried for nothing as he seriously thought just now, that his own bestfriend might be his rival to possess the cute fairy they love so much.

“Can I just tell you the truth, Jimin-a?”

“Spill it.. You never beat around the bush anyway...”

“Okay..” Taehyung straighten his seat. “One. You care for Jihoon too much that you feel uneasy every time anyone comes close to him, because deep inside you still want your little brother for yourself, and the possibility of somebody claiming and dragging him away from your life anytime soon drives you into extreme agony.” He paused a while to make sure that Jimin was following his words. “You feel anxious as this Lai Guanlin is a complete stranger and you know nothing about him and you don’t feel safe about that.”

Jimin looked at Taehyung straight in the eyes, but he seemed to get the point.

“And two, this Guanlin-Jihoon thing already drained your energy that you don’t realize what you actually feel when Jihoon and Jungkook are spending time on their own.”

“And what is it that I actually feel?”

“You love Jungkookie, and the fact that he chooses Jihoon over you makes you irritated!” Taehyung shot the arrow right in the camera. “That’s what really makes you jealous!”

Jimin gaped, and widened his eyes. “I... love... Jungkook??”

“See? You never acknowledge your feeling for Kookie,” Taehyung kept confronting him with the facts he knew he’s right. “You might be afraid to admit it since you have that bad experience from your past, especially when Jungkook was more or less related to that. And that’s why you shut your heart for him. While deep inside, you yearn to surrender to him.”

“Is... is that... true?” Jimin could not believe it.

“Otherwise... why would you let him stay around you? You completely cut ties with Sungwoon-hyung back then. But Jungkookie...” Taehyung stopped to let Jimin finished the sentence himself.

“I... I... I...” Jimin was confused. “I... like to have him around as friend... he’s.. nice...”

“While all he did was flirting with you every time he got the chance?” Taehyung squinted his eyes. “You never like flatteries nor flirtations..”

Jimin kept quiet and lowered his head.

“Think...deep...in your heart... Jimin-a... About what Jungkook... and Jihoon... truly mean... for you...” Taehyung stated it slowly, emphasizing on every word.

Jimin raised his head and looked straight into Taehyung’s eyes, thinking hard about what his trusted friend said.

After a moment of silence that felt like eternity, Jimin finally opened his mouth. “I... I.. just... I don't know... I'm not sure about anything, Tae...”

Taehyung looked at him with gentle gaze. “I’m not asking you to come into conclusion this fast, Jimin-a. Think about it carefully. No one but you can find the answer yourself.”

“O..Okay...”

Jimin was about to say something else when suddenly they heard a loud bang from the front door. And a loud bang would always mean one particular creature.

The noisy Park Chamsae, a.k.a the sparrow, a.k.a Park Woojin.

“BROTHERS~~~ I’M HOME~~~”

“That sparrow....” Jimin closed his eyes while clenching his fists again. “I wonder why he always comes home in the wrong time in that manner...” he gritted his teeth. “I think I’ll just ask him to fight me. How’s that sound?” he asked his bestie.

Taehyung looked at him from the corner of his eyes. “And making yourself a joke for him? You know he’s as strong, or perhaps even stronger than Kookie..”

“I’m pretty good in martial arts. I could fight him,” he insisted, “Besides, I need to do something to let all my emotions just now flow..”

Taehyung sniggered, “Suit yourself, bro...”

Jimin rose from his seat.

“Just try to make sure not to break anything in this house...” Taehyung added before Jimin disappeared from his sight.

“Park Woojin!! I challenge you!!”

 

*** to be continued ***