Encore

Hyung... Saranghae!

*** Chapter 18: Encore ***

 

Days had passed since Jihoon was released from the hospital, and the boy was all happy and healthy now. He even agreed to meet a psychiatrist in courtesy of Taehyung’s request. The doctor said that panic attack was a condition with no specific cause. Everyone could have it, but the degree of severity depended on each persons. The doctor suggest that Jihoon should not keeping anything to himself, but to let it flow, even if it meant to be a violent one. He already had a hobby of boxing, he could use it. For this moment, the doctor asked Jihoon not to think too much about anything and relieve himself from any stress. Then they would see if Jihoon was getting better day by day.

Everything started to fall into its places. The Park brothers had started their adventures with their respective boyfriends.

Jimin and Jungkook confession moment was something special though. That night in the hospital, Jimin almost blurted out loudly, but he ended up grabbing Jungkook by his collar, dangerously keeping his tone low.

“Don’t you dare… ever again… eating those cookies… your fans had been giving you…”

“Hyung…” Jungkook was utterly confused with Jimin’s sudden rough behavior.

“And you better throw away all those letters… and do not dare to open any of them…”

“Wait, hyung.. what are…” Jungkook widened his eyes, but then he quickly grabbed a hold of what was happening. “Hyung… you…”

“You are mine, Kookie… All mine…” Jimin hissed dangerously.

But Jungkook could not ask for anything better. “Whatever you say, My Lady…”

Jimin almost lashed out in irritation because Jungkook was still having the heart to , but then he could not say anything more since Jungkook’s lips were locking his.

And Jimin was truly helpless against Jungkook’s overwhelming-but-gentle embrace.

Both Woojin and Guanlin wished that they did not have to witness such excessive public display affection.

 

*******

 

Jihoon, Taehyung and Woojin came out of their apartment at the same time Jungkook and Jimin stepped out from theirs. Since all of them were officially dating, Jimin had no more reason to refuse Jungkook’s request to move in with him. Their apartments were next to each other anyway. Jimin could still check on his beloved brother anytime he wished.

Jimin moved out just yesterday, but Jihoon claimed his spot in his shared bedroom with Taehyung right away. Woojin finally had a room for himself, but still he thought, perhaps he should buy new earmuffs, since he would be expecting some weird noises from now on.

All of them had classes this morning, so as usual, they would be going to college together. Jihoon took a glimpse at his brother and somehow, he felt something off.

“Hyung..” Jihoon started.

Jimin turned to find his brother eyeing him closely, from head to toe.

“Wae..Jihoon-a?” he felt uneasy. The look in his baby brother’s face clearly stated that he’s not in his cutie ‘Jeojang’ Jihoon mode, like the last time he saw him cutely managing his stuffs in his new room with Taehyun.

“You...” Jihoon stopped for a moment, eyeing his brother one more time. “It’s a sunny day... but why do you wear that turtleneck-long sleeves shirt? I know it’s one of your favorite shirt, but in a day like this, you... will never wear something like that....”

Jimin gulped.

Damn.. Since when does Jihoon notice my habit?

He wondered. But then he realized that they had always been together since they adopted Jihoon, and they were separated only for 2 years when Jimin left first to Seoul. His true self would never wear long sleeves –not to mention a turtleneck too- at sunny day like this, but he had no choice.

It’s.. too embarassing...

I.. I am not limping too..right? I’m trying my best to walk straight… or was I..

The older boy unknowingly glanced to Jungkook beside him, but this small action didn’t escape Jihoon’s surprisingly hawk eyes. He’s waiting for answer but he got none, so he decided to act.

The shortest boy quickly grabbed into his brother hand, and the elder’s flinching didn’t escape his observation. Before Jimin could even stop him, Jihoon already pulled one of his sleeves down his elbow, revealing the thing he purposely wished to hide from anybody. Jihoon’s eyes flared up upon seeing the apparent bruises on his brother’s wrist. He grabbed his brother’s other arm and found the same bright red bruises there too. Somebody was clearly gripping -or rather squeezing- the life out of his respected brother’s arms last night.

“You!” in a blink of an eye, the cutest boy already grabbed the supposedly one of the strongest boy there by his collar and slammed him onto the wall. “What did you do to my brother?!” Jihoon tried his best to suppress his tone so other neighbors did not need to hear them.

He remembered the doctor’s advice not to suppress any pressure inside him, and just let it flow for some moment that it would make his condition better. Therefore, he was practicing to bring the advice into life, not keeping his emotion in, although unfortunately Jungkook had to be his victim.

Jungkook was shocked, of course. He was kinda expecting this kind of reaction from Jihoon just now, but he didn’t see it coming that Jihoon would look this mad. He tried to loosen the boy’s grip on his neck, but the fluffy arms did not move a bit.

Scratch it. It’s not fluffy, but firm. Jihoon’s arms it were.

Jihoon was strong. Very strong.

And he never knew it.

“Answer me!” the shorter boy demanded, pressing him with more strength that Jungkook was sure he would get some bruises in his chest later on.

For like almost forever, Jimin never knew that his cutie baby brother could be this intimidating. In his eyes, his baby brother was always so cute and fluffy like his favorite pink sweater he was wearing now, so lovable and adorable, seems weak and defenseless. And the realization just hit him hard that Jihoon’s hobby was ACTUALLY boxing. And this little brother of him was in fact capable to come par with Woojin, the strongest boy known in their boxing club.

Not to mention that Jihoon indeed had a violent behavior tendency which he had completely forgotten, because his baby brother was trying hard to suppress it all this time.

“Jihoon-a..wait....” Jimin frantically moved to separate his lover from his brother, but the brown-haired pink sausage didn’t budge an inch.

“It’s not that I object to what you were doing. Those hickeys are fine,” Jihoon refered to those that Jimin must be hiding beyond his turtleneck collar. He ignored his brother and kept his eyes straight to Jungkook. “But I’m sure you know that my brother muscles are sore from those intensive dance and basketball trainings, and his skin is so sensitive that bruises like those will stay quite a moment on him. Why do you hurt him?” He banged Jungkook once on the wall. “I know you must be excited but can’t you control your strength? For heaven’s sake it’s just his first time!” he failed to keep his tone low and Jimin’s cheek blushed like a rose upon the exposure of the reality.

“I know that you’ve been liking my brother for years, but he opens up to you just recently. Did you force him?!” Jihoon literaly growled. Eyes were flaring with rage. And never in his life had Jimin seen his brother became this furious. “I swear to God if you forced him, I will make you regret for being born with a !”

Jungkook realized that Jihoon was dead serious with his outrageous sarcasm, and he didn’t dare to provoke him more with jokes he would usually throw.

Jimin, on the other hand, trembled upon hearing his brother’s threat, but deep inside he was extremely blissful that his baby brother truly cares for him until this extent. Although it meant that Jihoon would literally ate his boyfriend alive if he didn’t clear the misunderstanding.

Yeah... Misunderstanding...

“Ji...Jihoon-a... w..wait...” he grabbed his brother’s arms. “He didn’t force me... Really... it’s just...” he gulped. “It’s me that.... We.. WE were both.. very excited... and I... couldn’t control myself.... so I... I couldn’t help myself.. clawing... his back.. Therefore he must hold my hands tightly that I couldn’t keep hurting him. I’m sure I left lots of scratch marks on his back...” he started with broken words because of nervousness –intimidated by Jihoon’s glares- but then finishes his sentences speedy out of embarrassment.

Jihoon finally turned to his brother upon his explanation.

“He..did..not..force..me, Jihoon-a... He did not hurt me…” Jimin emphasized every word to convince his brother. “Believe me. It’s mutual...” He stared back into Jihoon’s eyes, trying to find his precious baby who used to listen to everything he said. “Don’t hurt him...”

The furious boy found honesty in his beloved brother’s eyes and he finally loosened his grip on Jungkook. But he kept his stern look on the older boy, who was still amazed by his strength, “You better wish my brother is not lying to me...”

“We won’t deceive you, Jihoon-a,” Jungkook finally declared himself. “Believe me, I will never hurt your precious big brother. I love him so much.”

Jimin was blushed for the second time that morning. His cheeks were red and his heart was so warm, feeling the love from both his brother and boyfriend. He spent all his life protecting his baby brother, but now, it’s his turn to be protected by the cute knight who was able to intimidate the almighty Jungkook.

Although Jihoon still seemed to be annoyed, Jimin was back to his old self where all he could see was Jihoon being his cutie baby. “Jihoon-a, gomawoo...” he suddenly crushed his little brother in a bear hug. Fortunately, he was still a bit taller than the cute boy was. So it was literally a bear hug. “Saranghae...”

The next few moments were spent with Jimin literally crushing and cuddling his beloved baby brother in hugs and kisses. The boy who was showing off his strength some time ago couldn’t do anything but to let his brother did whatever he love to do the most with him.

You too are precious to me, hyung... I will not let anyone hurt you... Even yourself...

Jihoon said it deep inside his heart.

Jungkook chuckled at the sight of the lovey-dovey siblings and then turned his attention to Taehyung, who was there all the time with Woojin, but both of them did nothing because they know that it was not wise to interfere with Jihoon’s wrath.

“Taetae-hyung... You better be careful. I never really realize Jihoonie has this side of him...” he teased.

“Don’t worry.. I have a feeling already that Jihoon must have this tough side of him. Not anyone can beat that Wolf-Daniel in both arm and thigh wrestling,” Taehyung responded casually.

“Is that why you keep quiet last night?” Woojin joined. “I’m expecting some noises from your room, but I heard nothing?”

Upon the question, it’s Jihoon’s turn to blush his cheeks in rosy red. “Ya!! What are you expecting?!” He was glaring at his bestfriend.

“Well..you know.. don’t play dumb... I’m expecting something like what hyungdeul did..” Woojin maintained his poker face. He was stronger than Jihoon, so he feared nothing.

“Ya!! I’m barely turning into adult this year!” Jihoon countered.

“So what... you don’t even have to be an adult to do that...” Woojin smirked.

“You...”

“Okay.. stop you two..” Taehyung intercepted. “I don’t need another fight appear before my eyes this morning.”

He grabbed Jihoon into his arms before the younger threw his fists to his bff, but he locked eyes with the black-haired pink sausage, “Woojin-a.. I’ll buy you those headphones you want. So don’t worry, you won’t hear any noises. And Jimin-a..” he turned to his own bestfriend. “I hope you won’t do anything to me like what Jihoon did to Jungkook. I promise I will take care of him.. Gently...” the god of visual winked as he uttered his last words in his y deep husky whispers, earning full ripen tomatoes on both Jihoon’s cheeks, and chuckles from both Jimin and Jungkook.

“Seriously, guys...” Woojin clicked his tongue. “You made me miss Eunhee noona..”

“Then just go and ask her out, you idiot!” Jihoon snapped at him, but they couldn’t continue their fight as Taehyung already dragged him to the elevator.

“We’ll go first. I guess I need to feed our Jihoonie some chicken after the drama just now. See you guys at college...”

Upon hearing the word chicken, everybody knew that Jihoon would become their usual cutie jeojang-Jihoon for the rest of the day.

 

*******

 

Their lives had turned to the better. All of them were living in peace now, although it did not mean that they could spend their days leisurely.

With the competitions started to take place, Bangtan team members were exploiting their energy trying to get the best result for every match. Intensive trainings could not be avoided.

While the practices for the musical started to getting intense too with the performance date were closing in, Taehyung really needed to keep his stamina and health at the best condition. His schedules were eating him up. But lucky for him, now he had Jihoon who stayed by his side almost 24/7.

The younger boy had been freely showering Taehyung with all his love and care, wherever they are. Jihoon was never again disturbed by Daniel or any of his fans. The superstar’s Vlive broadcast really did the miracle. Bangtan members and fans, together with Daniel’s true fans actually manage to find the culprits who had done all of these nasty things. And to their surprise, the brain behind the threats was not even a student of SIA. The incident with bloody bunny took the interest from the college officials, and they promised that they would pay more attention to their students’ safety and privacy.

Jihoon though, he chose not to file any lawsuit to the culprits who were harming him with mental bullying because he was honoring Daniel’s image as public figure. This senior of him had proved that he was such a gentleman, and Jihoon did not want to harm him any further with the scandal. He let Daniel’s agency to take care of the matter because it was something regarding their talent. Daniel was truly grateful with Jihoon’s understanding. They had become in a good term that later they have no more difficulties in engaging with their roles for their musical.

The performances to celebrate the Summer Festival finally took place, and everything went extremely well. The three main musicals were a big success that all the actors playing were gaining attentions from production houses.

Jihoon and his friends played wonderfully for their play. Daniel too was proving his quality as the best new actor of the year. But the one who was taking most of the spotlight from Frozen was none other than Ha Sungwoon. He magnificently conducted the role of Elsa, and he outshined everyone, even from the other plays, with his strong and resounding voice. Theatre companies were lining up to get him signing a contract with them. Everyone was happy for him, even Jimin.

Of course, why not? Both Jimin and Sungwoon were in good term now. That night when Jimin went to congratulate him behind the stage, he even met Sungwoon’s current boyfriend, Yoon Jisung, who would soon become his fiancée. Jimin was genuinely glad with the news and light-heartedly congratulate them, especially since he had Jungkook by his side too.

Bangtan also had received their fair success because they were among the tops in the final half-season standings. Their hard works were paid. Now they finally could have a little break before they had to dwell in another hellish training for the rest of the season, where this time, their challenge would be the cold weather.

But cold weather would not be a problem for all Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jihoon. They surely had something they could do to keep each other warm.

Jihoon never felt this happy before. Life is so beautiful for him. And with that happiness in his heart, slowly but sure, that antagonizing friend of him, a.k.a. the panic-attacks, started to lose interest in him, and never visit him again.

 

*** THE END ***

 

Dear readers~~~ hi~~~~
Finally this story is done~~~
How do you feel about it?
Do you like how I describe the dynamics between characters?
If you don't mind, please do tell me about what you think about this story.
Even critics are okay because I know my writing is not that good.
I just hope that you enjoy reading this story as I enjoyed writing it.
Thank you for everyone who bears with this story and read it up 'till this last chapter.
You all are wonderful~~ Luph you~~<3
If you are interested in my other stories, please do visit my profile~~~ XD
Ciao~~~