Casts Introduction

Hyung... Saranghae!

*** Chapter 1: Casts Introduction ***

Bangtan is the nickname of basketball team from Seoul Institute of Arts. Although they come from artistic backgrounds, their physical and athletic ability is undeniable. Last year on national basketball tournament for universities, they claimed the Bronze Medal, left behind only by Yonsei and Goryeo University whose basketball teams are unrivaled in the nation. Bangtan is indeed a solid team because the main players come from the same highschool. They love arts, but their hobby is playing basketball. They have been a longtime companion since their teenage.
 

MAIN CHARACTERS

Basketball team:
1. Park Jimin. (3rd Year, Dance Major)
The current captain of the team. Known for his strict disciplines to maintain the balance and teamwork within s. His character is total opposite from his appearance as he is also known as one of the prettiest boy in the college. Yes, despite his muscular and stern look, no one can deny that his facial features have made a lot of girls envious of him. But in this era where LGBT has become common and pretty much acceptable in the society, no one dares to come forward to Jimin, neither boys or girls, because certain someone is already marking him his property although Jimin never accept his feeling.

2. Jeon Jungkook. (2nd Year, Dance Major)
The certain someone who openly declares that he loves Jimin and makes sure that no one dares to confess or come anywhere near Jimin other than studies, basketball, or friendship purpose. Despite his slim/model-like posture, he is very strong and muscular, absolutely athletic, and he even earns the title Golden Jungkook / Almighty Jungkook because he always tops the chart for any competition that requires physical strength. Hence, no one dares to challenge him to battle for Jimin, although Jimin himself never accept his feeling. He lives in an apartment next to Jimin’s. Once he half-jokingly asked if he could move in with Jimin but the captain refused it directly because his home is already packed with him, Taehyung (his bestfriend since highschool, also team member), Jihoon (his little brother), and Woojin (Jihoon’s bestfriend from the same hometown as them, Busan).

3. Kim Taehyung. (3rd Year, Acting Major)
Jimin’s bestfriend since their 1st year in highschool. Coming from different hometown (Jimin is from Busan, Taehyung is from Gochang), they became close pretty fast because of their hobby, basketball. Currently live with Jimin and shares a room with him. He is secretly in love with Jihoon, but desperately hide it from Jimin because he knows very well about Jimin’s policy about “Not to become romantically involved between close-friends (don’t even mention his brother)”.

Jimin’s household (?)
1. Park Jihoon. (1st Year, Acting Major)
Jimin’s precious little brother. He has the same beautiful features as Jimin and he undoubtedly rise into fame since his Day 1 in college, especially since he performed his heavenly cute aegyo “Nae maeum soge jeo-jang...”  for the inauguration party. All the wolves in college howls for him, but no one dare to blatantly come forwards, because Jimin is so fearsome. He holds his brother very precious to him that he put up invisible protective walls around his beloved baby brother. (Something like, “You want to date my brother? Come and beat me first!”, which is almost dream-like to happen because, anyway, Jimin is so strong and formidable.)

2. Park Woojin (1st Year, Dancing Major)
Jihoon’s bestfriend since elementary school. They are so close and inseparable like twin-brothers although all the time they like to fight with each other. This fighting hobby of theirs is developed into an interest in boxing. He went along with Jihoon who follows his brother step to come to Seoul to enter high school. They shared a room in the apartment and they hanged a sand-sack right between their personal spaces.
 

SUPPORTING CASTS

Basketball team
1. Min Yoongi (Post graduate, Applied Music Major, Ex-Captain of the team)
2. Kim Seokjin (Post graduate, Acting Major)
3. Jung Hoseok (4th Year, Dancing Major)
4. Kim Namjoon (4th Year, Applied Music Major)

Others
1. Kang Daniel (2nd Year, Theatre Major)
2. Lai Guanlin (1st Year, Applied Music Acting Major)
3. Ha Sungwoon (4th Year, Theatre Major)
4. Ong Seongwoo (3rd Year, Theatre Major)
5. Some other idols that might come and peek.