:21: "I can't stop."

Chasing Scandals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, come on in.” Jisoo smiled, gesturing for the male to enter her dorm.

 

Seokjin walked in, instantly noticing that, “No one’s here?”

 

“Nope,” She let out a small sigh, “They all ditched.”

 

Yup, it’s time for another mandatory meet up. If you didn’t know, Jisoo only has a few more stops for the concert until the “break-up”. The stops are pretty spread out though, so don’t worry! The end isn’t super near.

 

Jisoo brought out some snacks, and the two sat in front of the television. “So how is everything? How’s Byulyi?” She asked.

 

“Everything’s a little chaotic, but I like it that way,” Seokjin said jokingly, “And Byulyi’s pretty good; they’re getting ready for their new mini album.”

 

“Nice! I’m sure it’ll be a hit.”

 

“Byulyi says hi though,” Seokjin replied.

 

“Well, tell her I say hello back,” Jisoo told him.

 

The two watched the television for a little bit, giving updates on BTS and BLACKPINK’s music. Jisoo told Seokjin about BLACKPINK probably advancing to America, to which Seokjin congratulated. It’s always nice to catch up with Seokjin; ever since the Byulyi secret got out, Seokjin’s been less stressed and more open to talk about personal things.

 

“Your concert was great by the way,” She said, “Too bad I had to leave so soon.”

 

“Yeah, you could have come to our celebratory dinner! But it’s fine, in two weeks you’ll be with us in America!”

 

Yup, you heard him right. Jisoo is stopping with BTS in California! Crazy, right? Jisoo just thought that she’d be going to Japan or other Asian countries, but since their companies decided to speed up the process a bit, she’s going to California, New York, and then a few weeks after that… break up! How time flies, am I right?

 

It’s only been a few days since the concert, and our new couple has been texting constantly. They’ve been video chatting whenever they have time, also. Seokjin’s actually been covering for Hoseok! He tells the members that Hoseok is out doing something or contacting a loved one. And Seokjin’s the oldest member so they’re not going to question him.

 

“You know,” Seokjin started to say, somewhat nervous to bring up the next topic, “You and Hoseok will have alone time in California.”

 

Jisoo looked quite surprised by Seokjin mentioning Hoseok; he never does! Does he even know that they’re an item? Hoseok might have already told her, but it’s weird how he’s actually bringing it up.

 

“Oh, uh, really?” Jisoo replied, then smiled brightly, “Thank god.”

 

“Hoseok’s been talking about it nonstop.”

 

“I’m not surprised.”

 

“You two deserve a nice break.” Seokjin said.

 

“We all do,” Jisoo then sighed, “It’s weird that soon we’ll be broken-up.”

 

“Unless there’s yet another scandal about us.”

 

“Don’t jinx it!”

 

Seokjin knocked on the wooden side table, “We are now unjinxed.”

 

“Is, uh, Byulyi going to try to come with us to America?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Nope. She wanted to, but one of the producers for MAMAMOO’s album finished up a song earlier than expected, so they have to record it.”

 

“Ah, I see.”

 

“You know, America’s going to be… chaotic.” Seokjin warned her.

 

“Oh I know, but I won’t be going everywhere with you, so it’s fine for me. Do you have a bunch of promotions?”

 

“Kind of,” He responded, “I know Ellen wants us back on, James Corden does too… I think some talent show wants us to perform also?”

 

“Wow, it’s crazy how popular you guys are there!” Jisoo said.

 

“I’m going to tell you what I tell all my friends: they just want us for views. Well, some places do. I think James Corden is honest, but I don’t know many else.”

 

Am I just putting my opinions on Seokjin? Yes. But it’s kind of true. Going to America will be wild, and all the coverage will seem great but it probably won’t be presented well. BTS has talked about how their fans are being portrayed both in a good and bad way. It , but they sadly can’t do anything about it.

 

Jisoo won’t be going to every single promotion with them. If they go to James Corden she’s definitely going. His people have even contacted YG for the girls to be on his show! She would definitely like to meet him. She can handle the English conversations most likely; she knows all of it, she just doesn’t really like to speak it… it sounds odd to her. Either way she’ll always have an English speaker near her; first it’ll be Namjoon, then it will be Chaeyoung and Lalisa. New York fashion week is soon, so the gals are going to some fashion shows! How exciting.

 

“You know, maybe we could go on a double date soon.” Seokjin suggested.

 

“That would be fun.”

 

“But it’d be difficult to do since the other guys are so strict on Hoseok now.”

 

“Just pretend that you three are hanging; Hoseok tells me that he used to third wheel all the time with you two.” Jisoo replied.

 

“Good plan,” Seokjin grinned, “I’m happy to help you two sneak around.”

 

“That’s the only option if I want to see him,” She sighed, “And then after we fake break-up, I’ll have to real break-up.”

 

“Who said that you have to do that?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious?”

 

Seokjin shrugged, “Not to me at least.”

 

“It’ll be impossible for me and Hoseok to sneak around after the break-up. They’ll be watching me and you like hawks to find some drama. News sources will probably have both of our schedules, flights, etcetera.”

 

“Oh, I really haven’t thought about it like that.”

 

“We only have a month left. For once I’m sad that they shortened the break-up date.” Jisoo joked with a frown on her face.

 

“Maybe we can make a scandal to make it go on for longer?” Seokjin said.

 

Jisoo shook her head, “Nope, YG gave me a whole speech on why the scandal has to end. He said that since we’re going to have a concert in Seoul in November, we need to get rid of any extra news regarding BLACKPINK besides new music and events. It’s dumb.”

 

“I do think us fake being together would take the attention away from it.”

 

“I know but ughhhhh,” Jisoo groaned, “this is poopy.”

 

Seokjin thought about any methods that would let Jisoo and Hoseok hang out in peace after the break-up, but it was impossible to come up with an idea. There’s really no way that they would be able to see one another.

 

Maybe Moonbyul could help come up with a plan; she’s pretty good at that!

 

 

…But we’ll get to that scene some other time. We have to go to America or else we’ll miss the boys’ concert!

 

Jisoo went on a different flight than BTS; no one really knows why, but her company insisted that she gets on a separate plane. So this was a bummer since Jisoo wanted to hang out with Hoseok… maybe it was for the best so the guys don’t get pissed at Hoseok for talking to Jisoo again.

 

It was pretty exciting to go to America; Jisoo has only been there once, and it was a family trip when she was younger. She remembers her parents being excited but then ultimately hating it because they don’t speak English. So now Jisoo gets to go on her own without her parents being buzzkills.

 

BTS were already in America when Jisoo arrived, and, as expected, YG made sure that no one knew when Jisoo was landing. She saw a bunch of fans trying to figure out her arrival so they could see her at the airport, but it was never answered. So Jisoo left the airport alone with her guards, until she realized that… her fans figured out when she was arriving. Wait, scratch that, they never did find out like I said before. They just decided to wait for her until she appeared!

 

The fans cheered once they saw Jisoo, which brought a smile to her face. They’d compliment her, tell her that they’ll see her at the concert tomorrow, ask her questions, etc. But Jisoo has to leave quickly, so she was only able to say so much… also because she doesn’t like to speak English.

 

Jisoo was put in the same hotel as BTS; even better, she’s on the same floor as them! Obviously they did this so they could have all the security on one floor. She has two days off until the concert happens, meaning that she can roam around LA! She probably needs Namjoon with her though; and maybe a disguise as well.

 

But who cares about her upcoming adventures… she’s going to see Hoseok again! Even better, she’s going to see him every day! Woo!

 

The elevator dinged when Jisoo got to the correct floor, and immedia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter