:24: "Let's do this."

Chasing Scandals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoseok woke up with a yawn, finally feeling at peace for once. Although yesterday was probably the angriest he’s ever been, he and Jisoo had a really nice night together. Both of them revealed that they’re in love, they both decided to make sure that they stay together even when the scandal is released, and other things occurred.

 

He immediately spotted Jisoo sitting on the edge of the bed, her back facing him as she stared at the door. Well that’s creepy.

 

“Good morning?” He said, unsure of what’s happening.

 

She turned halfway, then whispered, “Someone’s been knocking at the door.”

 

“You’re not going to answer it?”

 

“I have a feeling that I know who it is.”

 

Hoseok sat up, waiting for the knocking to happen. When it did, Hoseok instantly recognized who was behind the door. The knock was unenthusiastic and drawn out. “When did the knocking start?”

 

Jisoo got up and grabbed the nearest shirt as Hoseok watched her, “About an hour ago.”

 

“An hour?” Hoseok couldn’t help but laugh, “And you’ve let them just stand there?”

 

“At first I was about to respond, but based off of how sad-sounding the knock was, I wanted to wait until you woke up to answer it.”

 

“Because you know who it is?” He asked, and Jisoo nodded in response. Jisoo slipped on some undergarments, getting ready to finally answer the door, Hoseok then proceeded to ask, “Am I supposed to wear your shirt then?”

 

“If you want,” Jisoo joked, walking up to the door. She waited a few moments for Hoseok to get dressed, then asked “Who is it?”

 

“Yoongi.”

 

Jisoo looked back at Hoseok, both of them correct on who they thought was behind the door. She knows everything that Yoongi said about her, and she’s pretty upset by it. Hoseok is obviously feeling the same, but probably even angrier, so he decided to step in front of her and answer the door himself.

 

Yoongi didn’t seem at all surprised that Hoseok was standing in the doorway, “I guessed that you were here,” He commented, then asked, “May I come in?”

 

Hoseok looked back at Jisoo, who nodded, “Yes you may.” He replied.

 

“Sorry if I woke you guys up by my knocking,” Yoongi said, turning to Jisoo, “But I wanted to make sure that I talked to you before you went back to Korea.” He was about to continue speaking, but finally recognized the fact that Hoseok’s shirt was not him, but instead on Jisoo, “I didn’t interrupt anything, did I?”

 

“No,” Jisoo chuckled, “You’re fine.”

 

Yoongi obviously didn’t want to say it out loud, but it was weird seeing Hoseok and Jisoo alone together, even if they’re confirmed.  He was so used to keeping them apart for the sake of the groups, but we all know how that ended up.

 

“I wanted to come by to apologize,” He said, “to the both of you.”

 

Glancing back and forth between the two, Jisoo felt the tension building up in the room. She was about to say something when Hoseok replied, “About…?”

 

“You know.”

 

Hoseok scoffed, “Of course you do it like this.”

 

“Hoseok, stop.” Jisoo lightly touched his arm, wanting him to give Yoongi a chance. Yeah, Hobi! Follow Jisoo’s example!

 

“Thanks,” Yoongi muttered, then stated, “I’m sorry for being such a these past few months. I think I’ve been building up a lot of stress and anger inside, and I decided to take it out on the dumb rule we made about keeping you two apart.”

 

“I mean, I see why you had the rule,” Jisoo responded, not wanting Yoongi to feel horrible, “But yeah, you did take it too far.”

 

“I said things that I should have never shared… I shouldn’t have even thought those things about you,” Yoongi said to Jisoo. She nodded, knowing what he meant. “And I’m really sorry for that. It just that I had to realize it after my best friend blew up on me… which was very well deserved.”

 

“Agreed.” Hoseok replied.

 

“Hoseok, I hope that you can forgive me for being more of a than I usually am… also last night Taehyung gave me his flask so I was also kinda drunk. So my words were more overdramatic than I wanted them to be.”

 

“I know, you get all preachy-angry when you’re drunk and stressed. Just don’t take it out on people who don’t deserve it.”

 

“Yeah, I know.” Yoongi sighed, “Sorry again.”

 

“Also, Hoseok told me the probable reason that you were mad last night, and, just so you know, she called me last night about it.” Jisoo told him.

 

“And?”

 

“Try asking again when you get back to Korea.”

 

Yoongi smirked, “Alright.”

 

“We’re straying from the topic,” Hoseok said.

 

“He apologized,” Jisoo answered, “Isn’t that enough?”

 

“That’s enough for you? After what,”

 

Jisoo pinched his cheek, “He apologized!”

 

“Ow, this doesn’t convince me!” Hoseok whined.

 

“I forgive him, so you need to stop fueling your ego by being angry for me.”

 

Hoseok sighed, then turned to Yoongi, “I forgive you.”

 

“Thank you,” Yoongi smiled, then opened his arms.

 

 Hoseok hugged him with a grin, “I missed you.”

 

Jisoo groaned, “Oh my god it’s only been nine hours since you guys last seen each other.”

 

“Longest nine hours of my life.” Hoseok pretended to cry, making the other two laugh.

 

After a few more minutes, Yoongi told Hoseok that they have to leave soon for the United Nations meeting, which Hoseok totally forgot was happening today. That meant that he won’t see Jisoo until next month! How tragic.

 

“I’ll let you two be alone.” Yoongi said, “Thanks again for letting me plead my case… I’ll be waiting in the lobby, Hobi.”

 

Hoseok let out a loud sigh when Yoongi left, “I won’t see you until the end of October.”

 

“I know,” Jisoo frowned, “But it’s fine. We have facetime!”

 

“But Korea is like twelve hours ahead of the US. And like eight hours ahead of Europe!”

 

“We’ll make time.”

 

“I’d have to call you either early in the morning or in the afternoon so you’re not dead tired every time.” Hoseok said.

 

“I’m okay with a late-night FaceTime from time to time. As long as it’s better timing for you.”

 

The two stood in silence for a bit, until Hoseok stated, “When I get back to Korea, there’s only gonna be a few weeks until the scandal is done.”

 

“I know.” Jisoo smiled wearily, “But hey, we should be looking at it as a good thing! What happened to making sure nothing happens to us?”

 

“Yah, I was just stating a fact! I’m not backing out, I promise!”

 

She laughed, “You better not!”

 

Hoseok sighed, then brought Jisoo in close. Their lips met each other’s lazily, neither of them wanting to say goodbye for now. “I should probably go now.”

 

Jisoo gave him his shirt, then kissed him once more, “You should. I’ll see you soon, okay?”

 

“Okay,” Hoseok frowned, “I’ll miss you.”

 

“I’ll miss you too,” She replied, “Now go! You’re gonna be late!”

 

Hoseok slowly walked to the door, looking back at Jisoo constantly with a pouty face, “Do I have to go?”

 

“Yes!”

 

Opening the door, Hoseok looked back once more, “Are you sure?”

 

“Yes, now go! Don’t get fired because you couldn’t leave!”

 

He stepped in the doorway, “But my contract is for five more years,”

 

“Yah, stopppp just go!”

 

“Okay,” He started to close the door, “Goodbye~~”

 

“Goodbye for now~”

 

And he’s gone. God that lasted way too long.

 

Hoseok met Yoongi in the lobby, starting the conversation off by saying, “Thank you for doing that.”

 

“I knew you two would be together this morning, so I thankfully hit two birds with one stone,” Yoongi joked as they entered the car.

 

BTS was already in the vehicle, impatient for their friends’ arrival.

 

“Agh that took you long enough! I thought you’d only be a few minutes!” Taehyung complained.

 

“I had to say bye,” Hoseok shrugged.

 

“You look really happy this morning,” Jungkook observed.

 

“I feel relieved, that’s all,”

 

“Can’t relate.” Namjoon mumbled, reading through his speech.

 

“I can’t believe you got a girlfriend before me. I’m baffled.” Taehyung stated.

 

Jimin chuckled, “Well maybe it’s because y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter