:6: "No offense."

Chasing Scandals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do you think that this means that we didn't do well?” Jisoo asked nervously.

 

Seokjin and Jisoo were currently on their way to Yang Hyun-Suk’s office to see him and Bang Si-Hyuk. They randomly wanted to discuss their first public outing, which was odd to them since it happened three days ago. It could also be because in two days is Jisoo and Seokjin’s interview as a “couple”.

 

“No, definitely not,” Seokjin said, “We did great.”

 

Jisoo smiled softly, “Good.”

 

Within these past three days, Seokjin has made sure to update Jisoo every once in a while. This is because Moonbyul is constantly telling him that he’s a for ignoring the situation, so he has to text Jisoo every once in a while. Byulyi meant that he should check in on her, but Seokjin just asks her how her day is going. That’s it. He doesn’t talk about himself at all, but he does give Jisoo words of encouragement when she says that she’s feeling nervous.

 

At least he’s getting better?

 

Flipping to Jisoo’s side of things, she’s been feeling better since Seokjin has decided to man-up and text her every now and then. Since the public outing, she’s felt like she and Seokjin are becoming a good team. Not only that, but Jisoo is finally starting to see how much of a good guy he is. There’s also Hoseok, but she hasn’t seen him since their pastry run. Yes, he does text her, but she needs to be focus on Seokjin since they’re in the scandal. Wait, that sounded rude. Jisoo is still texting Hoseok. She really appreciates what he’s doing because they both know that Seokjin doesn’t check in as much as he should. But after Lisa started teasing her, she’s been replying to Hoseok less.

 

Seokjin and Jisoo entered his office, and their two bosses were looking at YG’s wall of action figures. Y’all have seen his office, right?

 

Yang Hyun-Suk turned, “Oh, hello you two.” He pointed to the couch, “Take a seat.”

 

The four of them sat down, both Jisoo and Seokjin nervous for what their bosses have to say.

 

“How do you think it went?” YG asked, making the vibe intimidating and uncomforting.

 

“I-I think it went fine,” Jisoo replied, “The fans seemed to enjoy it.”

 

“You two ran away.” Bang Si-Hyuk said.

 

“They were running towards us.” Seokjin told him, “…Were we supposed to stay?”

 

“We would have been there for hours if we didn’t run,” Jisoo added.

 

“No, it’s fine,” Si-Hyuk responded, “It made it seem more romantic.”

 

“…Really?” Seokjin asked.

 

He shrugged, “At least, I thought it did.”

 

And this is where we see the differences between YG and Bang PD.

 

Yang Hyun-Suk pulled out his mighty tablet, scrolling to an article about them, “You two are everywhere.”

 

“It was that big of a deal?” Jisoo asked, surprised. YG handed her the tablet, and Jisoo began to look through the numerous articles.

 

“Some websites made it a priority to show you two. Some didn’t but they still made articles. Even on social media you’re being talked about.” YG explained.

 

“Good things, I hope?” Seokjin responded.

 

Hyun-Suk nodded, “Surprisingly yes. There a few haters obviously, but overall people like how you’re going out in public and trying to do normal couple things.”

 

“This makes it easier for your interview to go smoothly,” Si-Hyuk added.

 

“How so?” Seokjin asked.

 

“They’ll just ask you questions about your dating life and about the fans reactions. If it was bad attention, you would have had to plea your case. Now you don’t have to.”

 

Jisoo never expected that the fans would like her and Seokjin so much. Usually dating scandals get a lot of poor attention, but they’re a few of the rare cases along with Youngbae and Hyorin.

 

“You two are going back to the dorm after this, yes?” YG asked, and Jisoo nodded.

 

“Oh .” Seokjin thought.

 

Yeah, he may have forgotten that Jisoo was coming over. And he may have made plans for MAMAMOO to come over for dinner tonight, which is in an hour. How is Seokjin so unorganized?

 

“I suggest that you two spend some time on what you’re going to wear to the interview, how your dynamic is going to be, and maybe come up with a few inside jokes.” Hyun-Suk continued, ignoring Seokjin’s frightened expression.

 

“Sounds good,” Jisoo smiled, “Is that all?”

 

“Basically. But this means that your comeback can go along as planned.” He added.

 

Oh thank GOD. The girls are really close to finishing their album, so if this delayed it that would have been terrible.

 

After a few more minutes, the fake couple left, Jisoo being the only one ready to go to BTS’s dorm.

 

Should he just tell her? Or should he lie? What should he do?! He’s so careless!

 

“Uh, Jisoo, we have an issue,” Seokjin started to say, still not knowing what he’s going to say.

 

“Oh really? What do you mean?” She asked, confused.

 

Seokjin twiddled his thumbs, trying to- oh, his phone is ringing. Hopefully it isn’t Byulyi.

 

“Hello?” Seokjin asked.

 

“Hey hyung,” Namjoon said. Jisoo could hear Namjoon on the other line because of his loud voice; she wondered what the problem Seokjin was saying actually is… maybe it has to do with this phone call?

 

“What’s up?”

 

“The girls are already over.”

 

Seokjin glanced at Jisoo, who looked quite surprised. , she heard him. “Uh, w-well Jisoo is coming over now with me so,”

 

“What?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Yeah, it was scheduled before, remember?”

 

“Ugh, hyung,” He groaned, “So you just want me to send them home? This has been planned for a week.”

 

“What’s wrong?” Jisoo asked.

 

Uh oh, Seokjin! Better come up with something fast, you lying boy! “Umm, so,” Seokjin tried to explain, then went back to his phone call, “Don’t cancel.” He hung up the phone, then looked at Jisoo, “W-We have guests coming over the dorm.”

 

“Oh, really? Who is it?” Jisoo responded, still confused. They planned a gathering? While Jisoo was coming? Why? She’s not even used to BTS yet!

 

“MAMAMOO.”

 

Oh, that’s odd. “Interesting,” Jisoo muttered. MAMAMOO? Of all people?

 

“It’s because,” Seokjin said quickly, stopping himself before saying the wrong thing, “Uhhh Namjoon is dating Hyejin,”

 

“Who?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Hwasa.”

 

“Oh, good for him.”

 

“Yeah,” Seokjin scratched the back of his neck, not knowing what to do.

 

“Should I not go?”

 

“No, no!” Seokjin said, “You’re definitely invited.”

 

“O-Okay,” She and Seokjin began to walk again, Jisoo not comprehending what was happening. So MAMAMOO is going over BTS’s for dinner? All of them? What is Jisoo supposed to do? If Hwasa is dating Namjoon, that must mean that the boys are friends with them. So they’ll all be happy together while Jisoo is a… twelfth wheel!

 

How did Seokjin forget about this?

 

 

“He forgot?!” Byulyi asked, frustrated.

 

“Yup, he forgot that Jisoo was coming over today.” Namjoon responded, putting his phone in his pocket.

 

MAMAMOO and six-sevenths of BTS were currently standing around the dining table, annoyed by Seokjin’s lack of organization.

 

“Even I knew that Jisoo was coming,” Jungkook stated.

 

“Oh my god, what an idiot,” Wheein said.

 

“What are we supposed to do now?” Taehyung asked, holding a bowl of salad.

 

“Seokjin said not to cancel it.” Namjoon shrugged.

 

“So Jisoo’s coming?” Byulyi asked.

 

“I guess so.”

 

“Does that mean he told the truth?” Hoseok added.

 

“I have no clue,” Namjoon said, then sighed, “Let’s not mention anything until Seokjin makes it clear what he told Jisoo.”

 

Hoseok rolled his eyes, actually angry at Seokjin. How could he forget that Jisoo was coming over! He thought that both Jisoo and MAMAMOO were coming over so Seokjin could explain that he’s dating Byulyi! He puts too much faith in his friends.

 

Jisoo must be feeling so overwhelmed by all of this. It’s obvious that he didn’t tell her the truth. He probably used Namjoon’s flirting with Hyejin as an excuse, and that’s why she’s still okay with coming.

 

“Are you alright?” Byulyi asked Hoseok.

 

“I know that he didn’t say the truth.” He replied.

 

“Well, yeah that’s obvious. And he’s an idiot for setting this all up without thinking.”

 

Moonbyul was obviously pretty pissed at her boyfriend right now. He’s bringing in his fake girlfriend to have a dinner with his real girlfriend and her group! Jisoo’s probably going to be suspicious! Sure she wanted to meet Jisoo, but not like this!

 

Hoseok helped set up the table, trying to guess on how the night is going to go. Seokjin, despit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter