:22: "If what?"

Chasing Scandals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo scrolled through her Instagram comments, glad that the fans are still on the jinsoo train. She posted a picture with Seokjin a few hours ago, hoping that it would settle down the fans who have been asking for updates. Now that the fans know that Jisoo is in LA with the guys, they’ve been excited to see Jisoo and Seokjin on cute dates.

 

Little do they know, Jisoo wants to go on cute dates with another BTS member.

 

After Jisoo and Hoseok’s nice few hours together, they didn’t have much time to see each other the rest of the day. This was mostly because Jisoo passed out early that night, so they were only able to say a few words at their dinner with the other BTS members.

 

Neither of them knew that they would have basically no time together. During the day BTS would have interviews and performances that Jisoo was “forbidden” to go to. So, she went to shop. At night Jisoo went to the concerts, but if there wasn’t one that night she either had to do a photo session with Seokjin or sit in her room. It was really annoying.

 

And it was clear that both Hoseok and Jisoo were unhappy that they couldn’t see each other a lot.

 

“Hoseok,” Jimin nudged him, “Wakey wakey, we’re eating!”

 

“Sorry.” Hoseok mumbled, taking a half-hearted bite out of his sub. He looked at Jisoo, who was already staring at him with a frown on her face.

 

“Have you been getting any sleep recently? You seem super tired.” Taehyung commented.

 

Hoseok sighed, deciding to lie, “Not really.”

 

“Take some meds.” Yoongi stated.

 

“It’s not that easy.”

 

“Have you tried tea?” Jisoo asked, knowing that Hoseok hates tea.

 

Hoseok tried to hide his smile, “No I haven’t.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“He hates it.” Namjoon stated, answering for Hoseok.

 

“You always seemed like a tea guy to me,” Jisoo shrugged.

 

Hoseok was about to joke back until Yoongi cut in, “He hates it.”

 

“Alright, we get it, I hate it.” Hoseok mumbled. Each time he and Jisoo talked at all someone cut in to end the conversation. It was starting to get irritating.

 

Just so you know, I’m going to pretend that NY Fashion Week and BTS’s Newark stop in the tour happened at the same time. This makes my writing much easier. Let us not pretend that BTS spent like three weeks in LA. And then went to Texas. Did they go to Texas? Yeehaw. I’m wrong aren’t I. Anyways, they’re still in LA right now.

 

Jisoo noticed how Yoongi and Namjoon monitored Hoseok from speaking with her, and she agrees that it’s dumb. This reminded her of those videos where Namjoon would slyly look at Jungkook during a BLACKPINK performance so he didn’t react to Chaeyoung. We all know he wants that though and that’s the tea.

 

“So you’re not even going to be in the same hotel as us in New York?” Jimin asked Jisoo.

 

“I guess not. Lisa, Chaeyoung, and I are sharing a room together.”

 

Jungkook stiffened in his seat, “Why are your members coming?”

 

“New York Fashion Week. Lisa will be here for Michael Kors meanwhile Chaeyoung and I are going for Coach.” Jisoo replied.

 

“Cool.”

 

“We should all hang out!” Jisoo said with a smile, making the guys internally scream.

 

“Where’s Jennie?” Seokjin asked.

 

“She goes to Paris Fashion Week.”

 

“So she didn’t even come when all her other members are here?” Yoongi responded, genuinely confused. He’s right though… did Jennie even have any events during the other three’s fashion week escapades?

 

“Sadly for you, no.”

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, “Not the answer I needed.”

 

“Are you three going on any adventures together?” Hoseok asked.

 

“Yeah! We’re going to go to the Empire State Building at least.”

 

“We should all show you around since we’ve,” Hoseok started to say until,

 

“We have a lot of rehearsing and interviews, so I don’t think we’d be able to, unfortunately,” Namjoon said.

 

Hoseok clenched his fists under the table, then stated, “We have a free day on the eighth.”

 

“So do we!” Jisoo grinned.

 

“That actually sounds fun if we hung out with them,” Jungkook said quietly.

 

“I think we have a meeting that day.” Yoongi told Jisoo.

 

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows, not used to having the guys shut her down. Usually they just stop Hoseok, but now they’re saying not to hang with Jisoo (and lying about their plans) right to her face? Just so Hoseok can’t spend time with her?

 

 “Meetings only last a few hours, right? The girls would love to see you all.” Jisoo tried to remain calm.

 

Hoseok quickly noticed Jisoo’s growing frustration, feeling guilty on behalf of his friends that they’re causing this. But at the same time, he really wants Jisoo to tell the guys off. Now even Taehyung and Jimin are starting to monitor Hoseok, which shows how terrible it’s getting. Once Jimin starts being tainted, the whole train needs to be derailed immediately.

 

“Our managers might add other things after that,” Taehyung tried to help his hyungs, “Right, Namjoon?”

 

The leader nodded slowly, “I think we probably would.”

 

Jisoo frowned, “Do you guys really not want to hang with us?”

 

Jimin’s eyes widened, “What? No! We do!”

 

“It seems like you guys are trying to avoid it.”

 

“Well, we wouldn’t want to be caught by paparazzi,” Namjoon said, making a valid point.

 

“Isn’t that good for the scandal though?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Not if it makes a new one,” Yoongi mumbled.

 

“…What was that?”

 

Alright kids, buckle up. I think we’re in for a treat.

 

Yoongi froze, “I didn’t say,”

 

“Why would all of us hanging out as friends start a new scandal?” Jisoo asked, knowing the answer.

 

Hoseok leaned back in his chair, grinning. Oh he knows the storm is coming. God bless Jisoo. Jisoo is hard to crack, but when it’s clear that people are working against her, or in this case her relationship, she’s gonna defend herself. Sure Hoseok and Jisoo are still a secret, but she can tell them off without revealing the truth.

 

“Uh,” Yoongi looked at Namjoon, who couldn’t save him, “J-Just maybe one of us might get a scandal.”

 

“Why would you get a scandal? Unless it’s clear that one of you are interested in my members, we’d be fine. Even if you were interested, you could still hide it.”

 

“Some of us can’t.” Jungkook stated. He was doing this to help his hyungs’ case, but this sentence made it seem like,

 

“Are you into a BLACKPINK member?” Seokjin asked Jungkook, surprised.

 

Jungkook immediately started denying it, saying, “No, no! It’s not me! I mean, it’s not anyone! But I mean, some people have a hard time hiding their feelings!”

 

Jisoo crossed her arms, all the BTS members (besides Hoseok) not liking this side of Jisoo. She’s clearly upset, but they only think it’s because it seems like they’re blowing Jisoo off. But little do they know, she’s pissed because the guys think it’s in Hoseok’s best interest to stay away from Jisoo. Do they know how much it hurts him? How much it hurts her?

 

“Jisoo,” Namjoon sighed, “I’m sorry for the confusion. We’re not trying to go against you. We just want your scandal to go the way it should. We don’t want you to face anymore issues, especially if,”

 

“If what?” Jisoo snapped, making Namjoon hesitate.

 

“If, uh,” Wow, even Namjoon is at a loss for words.

 

“I don’t see why you guys can’t let,” Jisoo started to rant, stopping herself once she glanced at Hoseok. He looked happy (and clearly was all for it), but it seemed like he was telling her not to share too much. How she was able to tell that he was thinking this I have no clue. But she got the vibe he was putting out. She sighed loudly, then grabbed her purse, “I’m going to go.”

 

On instinct, Hoseok started to get up, Yoongi grabbing his shoulder to bring him back down, “Don’t make any dumb decisions,” he told Hoseok.

 

Seokjin got up in place of Hoseok, “I’ll go check on her,” he said, looking straight at Hoseok.

 

After Seokjin left, Hoseok groaned, “Do you guys see what you’re doing? Just because you’re so caught up in the ‘ooh Hoseok you better calm down with the feelings’ , you’re hurting other people! Jisoo thinks you guys are blowing her off!”

 

“I hope she understands,” Jimin frowned, really feeling ty.

 

“She will,” Namjoon replied, “We all feel bad about doing this Hoseok, but it’s nearing the end of the scandal so,”

 

“So what? Jisoo can’t hang out with us? You know she won’t be able to see any of us after this because of the attention the break-up will bring?” Hoseok then looked at Yoongi and Jungkook, “None of them will be able t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter