:20: "Is that okay?"

Chasing Scandals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So.”

 

“So?”

 

“Mhm.”

 

What?

 

“Uh,”

 

“Yeah, I thought so,” Jennie said, plopping onto the couch.

 

Jisoo stood in front of her three members in front of the sofa, not knowing how to explain what happened earlier that night. “Thought what?” Jisoo asked, trying to play dumb.

 

“You’re smiling too much.” Lisa replied, “You never smile this much unless you’re done touching y- OW!” She pouted after Rosé nudged her harshly, “That hurt.”

 

“Don’t be a potty mouth.” Chaeyoung told her.

 

“ I’m twenty-one.”

 

“Twenty two,” Jennie corrected, “People are gonna be confused if you keep using international age.”

 

Lisa sighed, “This isn’t about me! This is about Jisoo making out with Hoseok!”

 

“I didn’t make-out with Hoseok!” Jisoo started to say confidently, but her voice trailed off in the end, “I didn’t…”

 

“We all saw you.” Chaeyoung stated, “We were like ‘what are those kissy noises’, followed the noise, and saw you two face.”

 

“And you said you at making out,” Lisa smirked, “Unnie was gettin’ it!”

 

Jisoo rolled her eyes at her friends, both violated and amused. Yeah she was basically making-out with Hoseok. But as I’ve stated numerous times, Jisoo isn’t that experienced in the dating field, which is why her move-making on Hoseok was a quick peck and being embarrassed. It worked, though!

 

“You should close the door next time.” Jennie stated, “It’s easy to spy on you.”

 

“I thought I could trust my friends not to snoop on my conversation.” Jisoo retorted.

 

“Yoongi told me to.”

 

“…Wait, what?” The eldest asked, “You’re joking, right?”

 

Wow Jennie, way to give up your secret mission! Is it because Yoongi didn’t send you as much food as you thought? Yes? Okay, I understand.

 

“He wanted me to make sure Hoseok didn’t pull the moves on you,” she shrugged, “And I reported back that he didn’t.”

 

“That’s it?” Jisoo responded.

 

“Yup. Didn’t say anything else.”

 

“Oh, well, thanks pal.”

 

It’s true. Jennie said that Hoseok didn’t pull the moves on Jisoo. That’s all Yoongi needed to know. Anyways, she knew that if she told Yoongi that Jisoo made the move first, he would have told s, which would result in a confrontation towards Hoseok. Hoseok doesn’t deserve to get his make-out session shat on by his friends!

 

“So, unnie,” Chaeyoung began to ask giddily, “How did it feel? Was it like a drama where fireworks go off? Are you in love?”

 

“Oh god, the dramas have poisoned her,” Lisa mumbled.

 

“I liked it.” Jisoo stated.

 

“…That’s it?” Jennie asked, “Just… ‘I liked it’?”

 

Jisoo nodded, “I mean, it confirmed that I am definitely into him.”

 

“Okay, what else?”

 

“Uhhhh… I felt really tingly?”

 

“Oh god, this is getting us nowhere.” Lisa said, “Did you wanna bang him or not?”

 

Chaeyoung nudged Lisa, “Yah, stop being so gross!”

 

Lisa rolled her eyes, “So pure.”

 

Jisoo sighed, “You three are useless. What does it matter if I wanted to or not?”

 

“Uh, because that means that you’re really into him?” Jennie told her.

 

Of course they talk about this. You’d think that it’d be more like Chaeyoung’s ideas like “did your heart flutter” or “did you see sparks”. But noooo it’s “do you wanna bang him or nah”. Like come on, this is Jisoo’s third romantic encounter!... Barely her third. More like two and a half.

 

“Jisoo, we know that you’re as pure as Rosie physically, but not mentally!” Lisa said accusingly.

 

“We know you read steamy books!” Jennie added.

 

“Stop accusing me!!” Jisoo replied, “You’re right but STOP! Hoseok left literally twenty minutes ago! I don’t want to be talking about this right now!”

 

“So you do want some of that lean meat!” Lisa stood up, almost yelling.

 

“SO WHAT IF I DO?” Jisoo yelled back.

 

“Are we seriously arguing about this?” Rosé asked. “It’s making me uncomfortable.”

 

Lisa stuck out her hand, “SHAKE MY HAND IN AGREEMENT.”

 

Jisoo grabbed Lisa’s hand, shaking it vigorously, “I AGREE.”

 

The two stood there in silence, and Lisa left the room. So I guess that was the end of that conversation.

 

“Sorry to ruin the mood,” Jennie started to say, “But you know that this is gonna get you into a lot of , right?”

 

Jisoo sighed, “I know. But I just couldn’t hold back anymore. I needed to act on how I felt.”

 

“And luckily he felt the same.”

 

“…What am I going to do?” Jisoo asked with a weak voice.

 

Jennie wrapped her arm around Jisoo, “It’ll be fine. Just be cautious.”

 

“Like last night?” Jisoo replied sarcastically.

 

“That wasn’t being cautious at all, unnie. You two just need to go to really private places. Like that club that you two went to a few months back.” Jennie’s right; what Hoseok and Jisoo did the night before (when they got caught) wasn’t sneaky at all. Sure they thought they were being cautious, but let’s be real here: they went to a public place that is beautiful at night AKA people still go there at night. They need to go to places that either only idols go to or where no one goes. “And by the looks of it, you really want this to work,” Jennie added.

 

Jisoo frowned, “I really do.”

 

“Then make it work.”

 

Yeah, Jisoo! Don’t worry about anything! Just enjoy your time with Hoseok… because once you and Seokjin fake break-up, I don’t think you’ll be seeing him that much anymore.

 

 

“Ah, thank you to everyone that came here today,” Hoseok smiled, the stadium full of fans cheering loudly, “Thank you all for being there by our sides.”

 

It seems that we skipped a few days. But why? Jisoo and Hoseok just got together… right? Wrong. They only kissed. They didn’t make anything official. Hoseok hasn’t even texted Jisoo! I know, that’s so unlike him! But don’t worry, it’s not his fault! Once Hoseok came home from Jisoo’s, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Seokjin were there waiting for him.

 

“What’s with the grin, Hoseok?” Namjoon asked.

 

“N-Nothing, I’m just happy because Jisoo feels better.” Hoseok lied brilliantly.

 

Yoongi, who believed that Jennie didn’t see Hoseok pull the moves, said, “You stayed there for a while.”

 

“She was crying a lot.”

 

“Why are you two so upset by Hoseok visiting a friend?” Seokjin asked. He stayed with Yoongi and Namjoon because he knew that no one would be on Hoseok’s side. Also, by the looks of Hoseok’s somewhat puffy lips, it seems that Hoseok really knew how to make Jisoo feel better.

 

“Because something fishy is going on,” Namjoon replied. Of course Namjoon knew something was going on. He’s got an IQ of like 148…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter