Chapter 17

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Younghee really didn't want to face anyone else in her situation. She didn't want to see her parents just yet, same goes to Mingyu. She just didn't know how to explain everything to him. Wonwoo brought her to his home and surprisingly, Wonwoo's parents allowed her to spend her night there.

"Have you eaten?" Wonwoo asked, he went into the guest room and saw Younghee looking out of the window. Her eyes were lost. Younghee shook her head, "I'll skip." Wonwoo sighed and sat on the bed, "Stop torturing yourself. You should eat, at least."

"No means no, Won."

"I'm not leaving until you decided to leave with me for our dinner." Wonwoo threatened. He was worried about her. About her situation. But she couldn't care less. "Suit yourself then," Younghee said. Not listening to Wonwoo's warn and keep on looking out of the window.

--

Mingyu gained his conscious few hours ago and he was dumbfounded why he was kidnapped. He met three men smirking at him weirdly. "Fyi, I'm still straight. Let me go." Mingyu hissed.

"What a pretty handsome son of Jinwook and Hongji."

Mingyu turned his head around and saw a man in his Leopard suit. "Who the hell are you?"

Leopard laughed and asked him back, "Do you really want to know?" Mingyu faced the three men back and rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Save your words. I don't want to listen to your nonsense story."

"Well then, we should wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow's gonna be a good day." Leopard chuckled at almost leave when Mingyu asked him, "What are you doing tomorrow?"

Leopard looked at him and winked, "Blood day."

Mingyu felt shiver ran through his spine. He couldn't think straight, "What do you mean?" He stupidly asked again. "Watch it for yourself tomorrow." He laughed evilly with three men in front of Mingyu and leaved the room. Mingyu was suffocated how dark and cold the room was.

--

"Young, are you gonna stand over there for hours?" Wonwoo asked, he continually sighed. No matter how much he pleaded her for dinner, she ignore him at her best. "I know you can't resist food, Won. You should just eat. I'll be fine. I'm not dying yet." Younghee sighed and gestured Wonwoo to eat his dinner.

"But--"

"Jeon Wonwoo."

"Alright, fine."

Wonwoo leaved the room. Younghee took a deep breath and continue thinking to herself how she could get things right without hurting anyone, especially Mingyu. Younghee thought about it a lot but not even a certain idea came to her mind. It just stresses her more. She walked to the bed and lied down, thinking how her life started to become a mess. How she completely ignored the fact that she hurt Mingyu the most and how she was blind by the ugly truth. Unknowingly, she felt asleep with tears and filled with fears throughout the night.

--

The sunlight went into the guest's room where Younghee was in. She woke up by the sounds of bird chipping on the window. Younghee took a seat on her bed. She was stretching her hands up in the air but stopped her action when she saw Wonwoo was sleeping on the couch with his arm folded. Not even wearing any pillows and blankets. Younghee softened when she saw him sleeping comfortably in that way, it just reminds her about Mingyu.

Mingyu would sleep in her bedroom when Younghee was sick. She really missed Mingyu.

With the thoughts of Mingyu, she took out her phone and dialed his number. It's just surprise her how quick he answered.

"Mingyu-ah."

"If you want your lovely brother alive. Come and get him."

Just like that, the person hung up. Younghee was puzzled, "W-what?" She walked out from the bed but her phone vibrates this time. She saw a message was sent to her by Mingyu's number.

Younghee gasped when she saw the image. Mingyu was tied on a chair, he looks very pale, bloods came out from the corner of his mouth, he really is lifeless. Wonwoo woke up from his sleep when he heard Younghee. "Hey, you awake?" Wonwoo asked looking at her with half-asleep eyes. "I-I have to go and save Mingyu." Younghee said almost running out from the room.

"Isn't Mingyu home?"

Younghee shook her head and handed him her phone. Wonwoo surely awake now, he widened his eyes and mumbled, "Oh my, Kim Mingyu."

"Won, I really need to go." Younghee was on the verge of crying again. Wonwoo nodded and said, "I'll go with you." Younghee shook her head and said, "No. You should just stay here. I don't want to see everyone's hurting because of me. Just please, stay here."

"No. I'm coming with you and that's my final answer."

Younghee saw the determined looks in Wonwoo's eyes. She knows it by then, she knew Wonwoo didn't want her to go through this fight alone. Wonwoo and Younghee ran out from the room, and went into his car and drove away.

--

The two of them arrived in front of Leopard's big house. Younghee looked at Wonwoo and said, "You stay here, Won. Don't you dare coming out. I trust you." Wonwoo looked at her with worried eyes, "Are you sure this is the right thing to do? You don't want your back up?"

Younghee flashed him her sweet smiled and nodded. "I'll do it by myself."

Wonwoo only sighed. He nodded his head, he looked at Younghee who headed out from his car. "Take care of yourself, I don't want to lose someone important in my life. You understand, rascal?" He said. Younghee turned back to him and flashed him another smiled, "Yes sir."

Younghee took a deep breath before entering the huge mansion alone. She knew where she needs to go. But eventually after she entered the house, her hands were pulled to her back and she saw it's no other than Jinseul and Taegeun. "What a surprise," Younghee bluntly said.

She knew if she fights them back, Mingyu will be hurt. So, she decided to stay silent and let them dragged her to where it will end.

The moment she was dragged into the room. Her heart felt when she saw Mingyu was there in the middle of the room. He looks very weak compared to how cheerful he was before. "M-Mingyu-ah." Younghee stuttered.

Mingyu slowly looked up to find the voice and smiled when he knew it was his sister. The person he loves so much more than anything in this cruel world. "Noona," he said weakly. Younghee was pushed toward him. Younghee landed hard on her knees causing her to groan in pain but she didn't care. Younghee cupped Mingyu's face. Tears formed in both of their eyes.

"Mingyu ah, how did this happen?" Younghee asked.

"I heard you were somewhere in Gangnam so, I went to look out for you myself. I just wanted to save you. But," he chuckled and sighed. "I'm still a loser. I got kidnapped instead."

Younghee cried and said, "No. You're not a loser. You're brave enough." She pulled him into a hug.

"Well, what a good scenery we have here."

Younghee knew who's voice it belongs to. Younghee pulled away the hug and faced Leopard, "Let him go. This is between me and you only." Leopard raised his eyebrows and said, "When did I ever tell you this is between us two? Mingyu had to involve too. He's our family."

Mingyu looked confused. Leopard caught his reaction. He turned to Mingyu. "Do I still have time to explain?" He playfully looked at his watch on his wrist and chuckled, "Plenty. Come, I'll tell you something interesting."

Leopard explained everything from the very beginning to Mingyu. Leopard looks like he is having his fun time telling the story. He circled Mingyu while telling the story. Younghee closed her eyes and didn't bother listening to his story ever.

"And I believe, this the good way to end or maybe ruin your family. Because, this woman in front of you had been telling you lies. She's not a good sister to you. And worst is that, she's not even your biological sister."

"Nonsense." Younghee cut him off. She turned to Leopard and said, "Let him go. He's not involved in this matter." Leopard chuckled and grinned, "Fight me first."

Younghee didn't hesitate. She really starts the fight which clearly made Mingyu afraid. He didn't really like to see this. Younghee really put a good fight between her and Leopard.

She ducked under the second swing attack that was made by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter