Chapter 8

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No way. If you’re Mr Jeon’s son— Jeon Wonwoo.” Younghee stopped herself from saying anything. Now everything make sense, the first time when Mingyu brought her to lunch to meet his friends, no wonder this fox guy seems so familiar to her. His sharp gaze and his cold looks still remain the same from the very first time they met fourteen years ago.

And he’s beyond friendly the day they had lunch together with others which made them surprised for his sudden action. “So, me being friendly around you doesn’t surprise you, right?” Wonwoo joked.

Younghee laughed, “Not at all, I wasn’t aware of your attitude before, until Mingyu spill the hot tea. I actually didn’t believe him at first but yeah after hearing Seungcheol, Jeonghan and the others stories got me curious. It’s just surprise me.”

Wonwoo joined the laughter.

Younghee advert her looks from something else to Wonwoo and asked, “So you know all this time it was me?” Wonwoo didn’t want to make her look so stupid, he let out a chuckle, “Sort of. I was surprised to find out you as Mingyu’s sister actually.”

Younghee couldn’t believe that Mingyu’s best buddy is Mr Jeon’s son. What a small world. She thought to herself. But something hits her, “Do Mingyu knew about your parents?” Younghee asked, if Mingyu knew then it shouldn’t be a big problem at all but somehow, she still feel guilty. Wonwoo looked at her and shook his head, “Nope, until now no one knew my dad own the Pegasus. It’s a very private company. My dad owns two companies actually, he owns the Pegasus and TaeGuk Financial Company.”

 She only nodded and a sighed escaped out from .

“Do you still remember how we met 14 years ago?”

Wonwoo asked, a smiled appeared on his face. He turned to Younghee who happened to look at him too. The two of them quickly look away. Younghee rolled her eyes, “Of course, you humiliate me in front of your parents’ friends.” Wonwoo laughed and said, “It’s not my fault. You just happen to be so bad in dancing. That’s why.”

“Ugh, don’t remind me, Won.”

Flashback

Younghee was training in the training field with Mr Jeon as the president monitoring her with some seniors of agents and spies in the monitoring room.

“Woah, she’s only 11 years old and she’s this good.” One of them said. “Now we’re not going to be surprise how good she’ll be the next few years.” He added. The flexibility in her bodies just amused them, how good she’s with weapons surprised them even more.

“Kim Younghee, you’re dismiss! Thank you for your good work,” Mr Jeon dismissed her. Younghee was panting really hard and she proudly walked out from the training field.

--

“Kim Younghee!”

Younghee was about to walk out from the company when she heard the president call for her name. She turned around and greeted him with her 90 degrees bowed, “Yes sir?” The president chuckled at her reply and patted her head, “You should stop calling me sir. You’re quiet the same age as my son, therefore you should call me Ahjussi or Samchon or Mr Jeon. Whatever you choose, I’ll be fine.”

Younghee can felt her cheeks pinked. She nodded her head and asked, “What is it, Mr Jeon?” Mr Jeon let out a small laughed and said, “I actually have a favor for you but it’s okay if you don’t want do it. I’ll understand.”

She probably gonna felt bad and ungrateful if she rejected him right away. “No, it’s okay… Is there anything I can help?”

“I’m holding my wedding anniversary tomorrow night at my resident. So, um… can you be there to be my son’s kind of date?” Mr Jeon stupidly asked. How can he ask a small kid to have a date? Younghee was surprised at his sudden favor. “Date?” She asked, gulping her saliva down . “Well, not really being his date but to be there as his companion? I figure out you’re the same age as him so, he wouldn’t feel left out and— Nevermind, I shouldn’t have asked. Let that slide anyways.”

Younghee actually understand what he means. She laughed and replied, “I would gladly accept it, Mr Jeon.” Mr Jeon face lightened up and smiled, “Alright, I’ll pick you up at the nearest station bus from your house. Is that alright?” Younghee nodded and smiled, “It’s more than alright, Mr Jeon. I don’t want to freak my parents out where they might think I’m going out with an old ahjussi.”

Mr Jeon laughed wholeheartedly. He really adores her for being so open-minded at such small age and her endearing personalities never stopped attracting people.

--

“Mom, dad, I’m going to my friend’s house tomorrow night is that okay? Um, she needs me—” Younghee was cut off by her parents. She was lying to them and it made her really guilty. But she doesn’t really want her parents to freak out when finding out her working as agent and spy at such age.

“Do you need us sending you over?” Her dad asked. Younghee shook her head and said, “It’s okay dad. She said she will pick me up at the nearest station bus.”

Just like that, they let the 11 years old Younghee enjoy her times.

No strict parents.

Never saying no to everything.

--

“You have a big house, Mr Jeon.” Younghee gasped as soon as they arrived near to where he lived. The event probably started in an hour, so he had time to pick Younghee. “Not really compares to yours,” Mr Jeon chuckled. Younghee was admiring his residents, it looks like it came out from those fairytales books.

“She’s Younghee?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter