Chapter 15

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's finally Sunday,

Mr Kim and his wife were finally discharged out from the hospital and currently is resting in their room. Younghee was inside her bedroom with Mingyu. The two of them were watching Mingyu's all-time favorite Disney movie, Frozen.

"How many times have you watch this movie? Aren't you tired?" Younghee chuckled when she saw Mingyu was tearing up. "No matter how many times, I still can't move on." He sobs.

The two of them were leaning on Younghee's headboard with Mingyu leaning onto his noona's shoulder. Blankets covered them up. Younghee laughed whenever she saw Mingyu cried then he sang along after that he cried again. "Aigoo, you're still a baby to me." She patted Mingyu's cheek lightly.

"Noona, this story reminds me about us a lot." Mingyu said after wiping his tears away. "In what way, Mingyu-ah?" Younghee asked. Mingyu hold her hand clasped it together. "We used to be really close when were kids. We played together a lot but I don't know if maybe we were a grown up now, we were a bit distant." He let out everything.

"We really don't have much time together, you were busy with your works, I'm busy with my works. I'm afraid we will grow up leaving each other. I just don't want that to happen between us noona. I couldn't imagine how my life would be without you." Mingyu said while tearing up. Younghee felt her heart shattered into pieces. She agreed to what Mingyu had just pointed out. They grew distant toward each other. Younghee found herself didn't have time to spend with Mingyu and she didn't know he could think like that.

"But noona, promise me that you never leave me alone. Arrasso?" Mingyu looked at her and stick his pinky finger out. Younghee looked at him and flashed him a small smile, "Noona promise with all of my heart." She stuck her pinky finger with Mingyu. Mingyu smiled and hugged his sister tightly and closed his eyes. "I love you noona."

Younghee's tears were slowly falling down. It reached to her cheeks and gladly wiped it away before it reached down to Mingyu. She cleared and said, "I love you too, pabo."

The whole day had Mingyu cuddling with Younghee on her bed together.

--

Weeks had passed, Mr Kim and his wife are recovering very quickly but for some certain reason, Younghee couldn't get a hold of Daehyun for these past few weeks. He didn't even send any messages nor came into the company. It's just worry her.

"His phone is still off?"

Himchan turned around with Yongguk when they heard a familiar voice creeping up to them. "Yeah, we can't reach him. His apartment was empty too." Yongguk replied. Younghee sighed and said, "Where are you, Jung Daehyun?"

"You know him the best more than we do, Young. I'm sure he's somewhere where he need peace." Himchan smiled and patted her shoulder. "We'll be taking care of your mission while you're not here. Go and find him, maybe he needs some shoulders."

Himchan is right. Younghee nodded and flashed the two of them her bright smile, "Thanks you two." She hugged each of them and headed out from the company.

"If it's not Han River Park, then he is in his apartment. But Yongguk said he's not in his apartment either." Younghee talked to herself.

"Where are you from?"

"Busan."

Younghee suddenly remember him mentioning he was from Busan before. She couldn't care less and went to Busan by herself by the train.

--

After a long four hours ride, she finally arrived at Busan. The time she arrived there was when the sun started to settle down. "Aish, where do I find you in this big city." Younghee cursed. She followed where her guts told her to.

Younghee surprisingly arrived at Haeundae Beach. Her eyes scanned anywhere but she can't spot a glimpse of Daehyun not until when she saw a familiar back figure with a broad shoulder and his hair was brown with the highlights of some blonde from the sunlight.

She walked toward his direction but stopped when she saw a woman approaching him who looks the same age as him or as herself. Younghee stopped her track and quickly find a place to hide herself. Younghee felt her heart started to beat much faster than the usual. She took a peek and saw Daehyun's side profile smiling. "It's really him." Younghee muttered under her breath.

"Well, at least you're fine. I'm fine then." Younghee smiled and almost walked away from her hiding place when she felt someone's presence behind her. Before she can take a look, it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter