Chapter 14

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun walked out from the company with his heart pounding so hard and fast. Daehyun put his hand on his chest and asked himself, "This is weird."

It took him five minutes to reach down the road because he kept on doubting himself should he meet the guest alone or should he bring his friend with him. Daehyun took a deep breath before entering the coffee shop. He had no idea he will received a big surprise.

Daehyun pushed the door inside, he was greeted by the workers inside. "Welcome!" The workers said together. Daehyun bowed at them and looked around to find his guest. He stupidly knocked his head for not asking Younghee what's the guest look like. He scanned everything on the ground floor and saw no one waiting for anybody. He walked up to the stairs and surprised only to see a guest there sitting in the corner with his back turn on him, looking out the windows.

"Are you perhaps looking for me?"

Daehyun managed to ask the stranger a question bravely. The man slowly turned around on his chair, meeting eyes with Daehyun. Daehyun looks bewildered the moment he met with a pair of eyes he had been missing so much. The smile on his face gone, he didn't know what to do.

"Son..."

"D-dad..."

The two ran into each other, having one another in their own embraces. Daehyun hugged his dad tightly as tears were flowing so hard out of his eyes. "Dad," he called out again for his father. He had been so eager to say the word dad after a long time.

Mr Jung patted his son's back. He was too in tears. He couldn't believe he met his son after how many years. He sure leaved him without words and he expected his son to hate him. But he was glad that he's perfectly fine.

--

"Where were you all these years? Why you're not looking for me?" Daehyun asked, he finally stop crying like a lil baby. They took a seat on the corner. Mr Jung had his smiled plastered on his face, "Aigoo. You grew up so handsome."

"Dad," Daehyun called out again. Mr Jung looked at him and sighed, "We're not in Korea, son. We lived in China before." Daehyun was looking at her dad with questioning looks. "But why? You ran off without explaining the whole reason. You leave me in Mr Jeon's hand."

"You know that we're always in debt back when you were young right? We were so worried we can't pay them back. So, we ran away from them and leave you with Mr Jeon. We know he will protect you. He's a good friend of ours."

"Then what about you being here? Doesn't that make no change? What if they found you here--" "We settle down the payment already, son. That's why I'm here."

"W-what?"

"We ran a business while we're in China. We gladly own three restaurants in China and two in Japan."

Daehyun was dumbfounded. Seconds ago, his father complained how bad their lives back then. His parents ran off without specific reasons and leave him under someone's care. Then later, he told Daehyun they managed to pay all their debts and they ran a family business.

"Where's mom, shouldn't she be here with you too in Korea?" Daehyun asked. He really wants to meet his mother. Mr Jung smiled faded, "She's in China. I'm here today coming to Korea just want to bring you back with us."

"W-what?"

Again. Daehyun couldn't think straight.

"It's not easy, dad. For a brief moment, you came to meet me just to have me back?" Daehyun asked, he couldn't believe his ears. Mr Jung only nodded. Daehyun chuckled and looked at his own father with furious eyes. "You can't claim me back this easy after what you've done before."

Daehyun stood up from his place. He looked down to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter