Chapter 6

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu invited his family to the backstage. Younghee wants to slap Daehyun really hard for not telling her that he's also performing. Some of the performers already leaves. The moment Younghee entered the backstage, she couldn't care less. "JUNG DAEHYUN!!"

She did earn lots of stares from everyone in the backstage. Daehyun felt his ears tingled and chuckled, "The monster is coming." He turned around and saw Younghee stomping her feet toward him.

Mingyu laughed and wrapped his hand around Seokmin. Seventeen were there too, presents at the situation alongside with B.A.P and Monsta X. "Gyu, who's that?" Jisoo asked as soon as he saw the ruckus.

"Noona's best friend? Friend? I don't know." Mingyu laughed. "Stop making a scene, Younghee. You're embarrassing me." Daehyun rolled his eyes. Younghee finally stands in front of him and didn't hesitate to flick his forehead. TACKKK

"And... that's my violent noona everyone."

Daehyun rubbed his forehead and glared at her, "Yah! What are you doing?" Younghee looked at him then the other three behind him. "You four are keeping a secret away from me. And that's what you've got in return." The other three behind him laughed and one of them said, "At least you didn't do that toward us. We know you love Daehyun so much."

The whole scene got everyone cracking up so much. Younghee greeted Mingyu's friends also and their friends called Monsta X. Younghee complimented them that they did a very good job and of course, Kim Mingyu is always Kim Mingyu. He was jealous that he didn't get a personal compliment from his favorite noona.

"Why are you so sulky?" Younghee asked Mingyu as they were walking side by side going to their family's car. "You compliment everyone else but not me," Mingyu said straight to the point. Younghee chuckled and pinched his cheeks, "Aigoo~ My baby brother."

"I don't want to make compliment about you out there. You really did a good job, Mingyu-ah. You made me proud, you made dad and mom proud too. They were cheering for you out of their lungs when you appeared. And you prove to us that you are actually getting near to your dream. Okay?" Younghee wrapped her hand around Mingyu's waist and walked together toward their car. Mingyu smiled and knew that he finally achieved what he's been dreaming.

--

For the next few weeks, Younghee noticed that nothing was going on around her father nor her family and she assumed that they were taking everything slowly. Younghee was outside her balcony having her English t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter