Chapter 4

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Younghee was back at the coffee shop again, with her paperworks and laptop with her. The only different this time is that Daehyun is not with her. Younghee stretched her hands into the air and twisted her back. She felt pleasured as soon as she heard her back made cracking sound.

"Mingyu's noona?"

Younghee was startled. She turned around and saw the fox guy standing there with a cup of coffee and a plate of cheesecake. "Oh, Wonwoo-ssi?" Younghee called out for his name. "Take a seat," she added. Younghee cleared the table and put the paperworks away and placed it inside her backpack.

"I didn't disturb you, right?" Wonwoo asked as he took his seat and placed his drink and food. Younghee smiled and shook her head, "Not at all." She realized that he was alone as her eyes wandered around. "Alone?" She asked. Wonwoo only nodded and replied, "You can tell."

Younghee chuckled and nodded.

"Are you Mingyu's age?" She asked. Wonwoo laughed and shook his head, "No!" He made an X with his hand. Younghee raised her eyebrows and asked, "Really? I thought you're the same age as him."

"I'm 3 years older than him," he replied.

Younghee looked at him with widened eyes. She didn't expect that. Wonwoo realized her reaction. "Why? Is there something wrong?" He asked. Younghee shook her head and explained, "You're a year older than me then."

"Really?"

Younghee only nodded. Wonwoo was surprised as well. "But, you're on your last year in University, right?" Wonwoo looked at her and nodded to her question. "I didn't saw you around, what courses are you taking?" Wonwoo asked her. Younghee looked at him and a smiled appeared on her face, "I study abroad. That's why."

The whole situation got Younghee and Wonwoo asking about each other. They were getting much comfortable. Younghee got to learn more about Mingyu through Wonwoo and indeed, Seokmin was true. These two are inseparable.

--

"Where have you been, noona?"

Younghee startled on her place when she stepped her feet into the house. Mingyu made her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter