Chapter 11

Love Speaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re not done yet?”

Daehyun asked as soon as he entered their shared office. Younghee looked up at him and shook her head, “Not yet. You can go, I have lot more things to be done.” She smiled at him. Younghee continued typing onto her laptops. Daehyun sighed and looked at the clock on the wall it shows 1:34AM.

“I think you really should stop, you also need rest, Younghee-ah.” Daehyun entered the office and took a seat on the sofa that was placed in the middle of the room. Younghee sighed and said, “Fine.” Younghee saved the last works she typed and closed her laptop. She stretched her hands out and lean her head on the headrest of her chair.

“You okay?”

“K.O,” Younghee chuckled.

“Come on, let’s grab some coffee. I know you need one.” Daehyun smiled. Younghee looked up at him and smiled, indeed he knew her the best.

The two of them headed out from their company’s building and went to their favorite coffee shop all the time. Daehyun as usual drove his car with Younghee on the passenger’s seat. It took a little than 10 minutes to arrive at the 24/7 coffee shop. Daehyun was too focused on his drive, he noticed how quiet Younghee had been. He took a small glance to her and saw her sleeping peacefully. A sighed escaped from him and chuckled, “Aigoo. It must be hard for you, Younghee-ah.”

--

Younghee stirred in her sleep. She felt that the car stopped for a long time. Younghee slowly opened her eyes and realize they were not in front of their usual coffee shop nor their company’s building. “W-where are we?” She asked, looking at Daehyun who was looking at her.

“Here’s your usual,” Daehyun handed her favorite coffee. Younghee gladly took it away from him, but eyes still glued on him. “You remember this place?” Daehyun smiled at her. Younghee looked around, she noticed they parked somewhere near the Han River Park. “Why are we here anyway?” She asked, she was dumbfounded. Younghee thought they were supposed to be at their usual coffee shop but to her dismay, no.

“You exactly brought me here 15 years ago,” Daehyun looked at her and chuckled. “And everything started here,” He added.

Younghee saw those lost looks in his eyes. She couldn’t do anything but to remain calm and seated, she knew something had been bothering him too. “It’s been 15 years, time flew so fast. I didn’t notice that.” He sighed. “It’s also been 15 years since I started working as an agent and a spy. Crazy.” He laughed at himself.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Younghee looked at him worried. Why is he suddenly bringing up the topic 15 years ago? It just doesn’t feel alright.

“It’s been 15 years and I still can’t find my parents, Younghee-ah. Am I right on the track?” Daehyun looked at her, tears started forming in his eyes. Younghee sighed and placed the coffee down. She knew Daehyun had the most painful memories about his childhood, he also had been living in his miserable life when he was still a kid until Mr Jeon found him. Right now, he’s living particularly alone renting an apartment in the city.

Flashback

Kim Younghee was just a normal human being like any other people out there, but she was holding the title as a certified agent and spy under the Pegasus International Company at age of 9. How she’s able to join the company? The president himself saw the potential in Younghee’s inner side when she was defending her own self with burglar and they were so surprise to see her fighting for what’s right.

Long story short,

One day happened where Daehyun was nowhere to be found anywhere in the company’s building. Younghee grew worried. Out of nowhere, she heard there was an emergency when they found out Daehyun was in danger. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter